4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
So i guess coward modder has been too busy with the new beta since he hasn't . :LUL:

Jul 11, 2021
(full game+ dlc with few cheats)
  1. Buy motivational drink from 1st day's Money . Sell that to shopkeeper lady to get some good money .
  2. You need to to do rio's ending as it's easiest and fastest . Just catch bugs/fish and do homework .
  3. And remember to give 5 yen offering in the cave near the hill (for 20 days) . That'll give you an option to unlock "memories" option in titlescreen after you finish the game (after 30th day)
  4. In the memory option there'll be a switch near the tv in living room click on that abd you can unlock every content .

GG_Guy

Jan 6, 2022
is the winter memories beta ver. already leaked here? or its just the alpha ver. only?

btw can you paste the link of the beta ver. if already leaked here (not on dl site)

Reactions: Amir Muahtaq
Jan 17, 2020
Is there a download link for the most recent update to the Coward mod?
There's none, it was just a progress report. The download link for the latest download it's probably expired already.

On a side note, someone should make a thread for SM mods to have them archived, I would do it myself but I deleted the coward mod cause I don't like keeping WIPs in my files.

is the winter memories beta ver. already leaked here? or its just the alpha ver. only?

btw can you paste the link of the beta ver. if already leaked here (not on dl site)
The beta is not leaked because it's already public, he released it publicly after a week. Just check this thread or the winter memories one.

Reactions: RhodesTG

ClawMan_V3

Jan 16, 2018
I'm once again stumped with two ero stat scenes. I've unlocked all endings and all picture diary pages save for two: Rio's 200 Lewdness scene and Miyuki's 200 Lewdness scene. I found a walkthrough here on F95 that stated you need to have the Foursome skill unlocked to earn these scenes, as well as the Yui Lewdness 100 scene. I unlocked Foursome, and I successfully recorded Yui's Lewdness 100 scene, but for some reason the Rio and Miyuki Lewdness 200 scenes don't trigger no matter what I do. All three of these scenes are supposed to be available after unlocking Foursome, so why do I only get one of these scenes? Are there additional triggers for Rio and Miyuki's Lewdness 200 scenes? I even tried to go back and only raise Rio's Lewdness to 200, leaving the other two girls' Lewdness empty, and unlocking Foursome. The scene still doesn't trigger.

potramon

Jun 23, 2019
There's none, it was just a progress report. The download link for the latest download it's probably expired already.

On a side note, someone should make a thread for SM mods to have them archived, I would do it myself but I deleted the coward mod cause I don't like keeping WIPs in my files.

The beta is not leaked because it's already public, he released it publicly after a week. Just check this thread or the winter memories one.
Say, do you know if there is someone who could make a mod for turning the main girls into a loli version or one that let them have animal ear?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Say, do you know if there is someone who could make a mod for turning the main girls into a loli version or one that let them have animal ear?
This is an one-shota game. Being able to make the main girls (or any other adult girl) into lolis would basically destroy the entire point of this game. There's already one loli and that's how it will remain. The animal ears are not a bad idea though.

Reactions: doarcutine
Jan 17, 2020
Anyone could turn any character into whatever they want without messing with the code or the game itself by just changing the images in the image folder and replacing them with images you edited yourself, it's pretty easy to mod RPGM games. Three mods do exactly that, two of those are for outfits only and the last one changes Ryo for Lalatina from Konosuba.

If you want to create new events tho, you do need the RPGM editor, in this case it would be the MV version.

Reactions: DspGaming

ugasjanong

Feb 24, 2023
I'm having a problem, I've unlocked the lewds skill, but the animation isn't running, only the service skill is running. any solution? thank's

slobber

May 19, 2019
I'm once again stumped with two ero stat scenes. I've unlocked all endings and all picture diary pages save for two: Rio's 200 Lewdness scene and Miyuki's 200 Lewdness scene. I found a walkthrough here on F95 that stated you need to have the Foursome skill unlocked to earn these scenes, as well as the Yui Lewdness 100 scene. I unlocked Foursome, and I successfully recorded Yui's Lewdness 100 scene, but for some reason the Rio and Miyuki Lewdness 200 scenes don't trigger no matter what I do. All three of these scenes are supposed to be available after unlocking Foursome, so why do I only get one of these scenes? Are there additional triggers for Rio and Miyuki's Lewdness 200 scenes? I even tried to go back and only raise Rio's Lewdness to 200, leaving the other two girls' Lewdness empty, and unlocking Foursome. The scene still doesn't trigger.
it's partially luck as well if i remember correctly. the girls have to be home at the same time to trigger those scenes

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
I'm having a problem, I've unlocked the lewds skill, but the animation isn't running, only the service skill is running. any solution? thank's
Even if you unlock the skills, you still need to advance your relationship with the girls to be able to use them, you'll get a notification when you do.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes