4.60 star(s) 142 Votes

adriangm30

Feb 1, 2018
well, the game it´s glorious, in the end i try to defeat akari-chan you know the menko girl and she it´s invincible when hit she ever stay with one point of life, so sad i train my stamina over the 700 to fight with her

triplea1991

May 23, 2020
guys can i still get a bug with rarity 1 with my fully upgraded bug skill
i always get rare 2-4
i need it for the side character girl T_T

Fap-O-matic

Feb 27, 2020
well, the game it´s glorious, in the end i try to defeat akari-chan you know the menko girl and she it´s invincible when hit she ever stay with one point of life, so sad i train my stamina over the 700 to fight with her
You are supposed to lose the first battle against her when you are fighting her on your own for the first time. When you lose the first match you have to click on her while she's preparing to throw during the second match. Click fast on her and she will miss her shot and you can win.

Jizzmaster69

Jun 23, 2020
What're the odds this'll get a sequel? The ending mentioned he'll be back for winter break. I'd like to see more of these characters.

Also anyone got tips on good ways to farm money? I've just been fishing and selling my catches to the forest lady

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
What're the odds this'll get a sequel? The ending mentioned he'll be back for winter break. I'd like to see more of these characters.

Also anyone got tips on good ways to farm money? I've just been fishing and selling my catches to the forest lady
Very likely since the devs had said they'd like to do the same; they've reportedly rebranded the game AMENABO as part of a series. The first of that series, as I've seen said. DLC for this game soon.
In regards to farming money, selling the bugs and fish is the best way but if you get 100 satisfaction with a girl while doing "the sex" you'll get some items you can pawn off.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019

i thought this is a prequel/spin-off based on this game
"Housemaid Ladies Disturb My Study!"
RJ222367_img_main.jpg . RJ222367_img_smp2.jpg

Reactions: Takomon

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Well, if anyone's interested, after having a short glance at the changed files, this seems to be a bigger-than-your-average-v1.00-to-v1.01 update, with even some CGs touched up (in an almost unnoticebly minor way, though, most of the time; there was a 'Candy Shop' event for example, however, in which the clit was on the wrong side (near the "other" hole) and they fixed it, apparently LOL) and some light to moderate editing of many of the .json files (bugfixes, typos/dialogue streamlining).

At any rate, here's the v1.00->v1.01 update, if you don't wanna get the patch or (re)download ~800MB to get the updated one. Maybe you can put it in the OP, too, White Bomber if you'd like, and eould be okay with it.

Just unpack into your game folder, and overwrite the files when asked. (if it doesn't ask if you want to overwrite, you're doing it wrong)

johnnytwofingers

Feb 7, 2019
Sadly you can't. The side characters only have two versions of one H scene. The first time, and everytime you do have sex with those girls after the first time.
Its too bad :( it would be good to have that scenes with PE teacher in gym storeroom or with shopekeeper in shop. I have anotehr question, which skill is for having sex with Rio when she's sitting on her cloer in her room or in dressing room? I saw that animation in main menu.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Its too bad :( it would be good to have that scenes with PE teacher in gym storeroom or with shopekeeper in shop. I have anotehr question, which skill is for having sex with Rio when she's sitting on her cloer in her room or in dressing room? I saw that animation in main menu.
The "memories" turn into skill points every end of day. You need those points to buy the sex positions. If you can't buy those despite you have enough points, it mean you need to increase the girls affection first to unlock the purchase. After you buy those, you can try it in any room you want if the girl allow you to have sex with her ( High affection is needed ofc )

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Well, if anyone's interested, after having a short glance at the changed files, this seems to be a bigger-than-your-average-v1.00-to-v1.01 update, with even some CGs touched up (in an almost unnoticebly minor way, though, most of the time; there was a 'Candy Shop' event for example, however, in which the clit was on the wrong side (near the "other" hole) and they fixed it, apparently LOL) and some light to moderate editing of many of the .json files (bugfixes, typos/dialogue streamlining).

At any rate, here's the v1.00->v1.01 update, if you don't wanna get the patch or (re)download ~800MB to get the updated one. Maybe you can put it in the OP, too, White Bomber if you'd like, and eould be okay with it.

Just unpack into your game folder, and overwrite the files when asked. (if it doesn't ask if you want to overwrite, you're doing it wrong)
Thanks for the update fella

Reactions: Zippix

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
If its any consolation, you will be able to use those skills with the sub heroines in the DLC. Its one of the most anticipated features, because the dev knows that the subheroines got too little content in the base game.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

Bro thanks really!

Reactions: Zippix

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020

Hmm, why is this update not present on Steam?

tomdanub

Jun 2, 2020

Hey, thanks for the patch! I used to have the machine translated version with lots of skills locked so I'm just glad I found this thread now, download the 1.00, and then didn't need to download the whole game (for the third time) just for a patch.

If its any consolation, you will be able to use those skills with the sub heroines in the DLC. Its one of the most anticipated features, because the dev knows that the subheroines got too little content in the base game.
DLC? What DLC? Does this release include it?

Mazoq

Mar 7, 2019
LMAO "e-thottery". I didn't even knew that was an actual term! Those translators at Kagura games, man... XD I'm loving their work on this translation so far.
e-thottery.png

Last edited:
Reactions: KryzstofGryc
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes