• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
I already unlock the 3 and 4 some when i try ti skip to day 20 and did the new game plus the3 and for some is not avaiable again :(

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
This was a surprisingly good game imo. The scenes were actually well drawn and the animated "pixel art" wasn't as distorted as we were used to. It took a while to get into the rythym of how to plan out the days but it was still a relaxing play.

TuveanYGloir

Jan 29, 2020
This was a surprisingly good game imo. The scenes were actually well drawn and the animated "pixel art" wasn't as distorted as we were used to. It took a while to get into the rythym of how to plan out the days but it was still a relaxing play.
Man, did you find how to suggest threesome/foursome? I literally don't know how to do it but I want this so much

hardserve

Jun 2, 2018
Man, did you find how to suggest threesome/foursome? I literally don't know how to do it but I want this so much
3some you fuck the dark haired sister until the blonde sister catches you, but keep the aunt and uncle from catching you with gifts and what not. only let the blonde on catch you when you're at least at affection 80, but do it at 100 just to be safe. then when she catches you she'll suggest 3some. after that even and if the aunt is at aff 80-100 as well you can let the aunt catch you having the 3some and then they'll persuade her into 4some. i think when you want to have a 3some/4some outside of the initial encounter you either get a skill that lets you call the sisters to a room, or you have to wait until they're in the same room. i think you get a skill that just lets you

Reactions: TuveanYGloir

hardserve

Jun 2, 2018
is there a changelog somewhere? also can someone explain why the steam version is behind? i thought the english version was already at version 1.29 or something

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i has question now this v1-01 and the update 1.31 version is this v1-01 the last version of 1.31?

Noob Master

Jun 25, 2020
So there is a screenshot I see where Rio is naked while sleep is there anyone know to trigger that or it will add to DLC Append that release on August

AeronGBF

Dec 14, 2018
I have a small problem: I updated to v 1.01 and it had a full save. I played it from the beginning hoping to see everything on my own, finished the month, restarted a new game+ and It is not using my save but the full thing, not letting me finish on my own.

Anyone had this happened and how do you fix it? Is the only option to delete the saves and restart the whole thing?

greatmaguskyros

Dec 16, 2017
Looking at the screenshots, looks like it needs to be tagged as shota. Male protag looks like a kid, despite what the game might claim.

Edit: I swear I checked it 3 times, somehow missed the shota tag every time XD

Last edited:
May 27, 2020
Why there's Shota in this game why... this game looks great but when you not into certain stuff like loli shota scat of shit like that it's complicated to enjoy the game.

Hope there's will be a game like this game in the future whitout this stuff. :)

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
i has question now this v1-01 and the update 1.31 version is this v1-01 the last version of 1.31?
1.31 is the DLC that isn't out yet.
1.01 is just some minor bugfixes and art corrections that you wouldn't notice unless you're looking for 'em. Its otherwise identical to the 1.10 version of the JP version of the game, only lacking the ability to insert the sleeping Uncle into the scenes.

ERRmak

Jun 17, 2019
Ah, this SHOTACON CHECK FUCKING RULES game still here.
How honest is it with games in which there is only one shota scene who deleted

player22

Mar 19, 2020
Hi. Just wanted to add some help for the people who have a hard time unlocking the threesome / foursome skills.

Every girl has vigilance. If you talk to them, you should see how high it is. Uncle has vigilance too.
Get both sisters to level 4 or higher, which means to 80 affection or more. Unlock at least some lewd h skills.
Buy lots of coffee drinks or other drinks that raise stamina. About 5 or more.
Have full stamina. Save right in the morning. Change the time period and check the map.
The sisters should be in their own rooms - or - as close as possible to each other while in different rooms in the house. Otherwise reload and change time period again. Yui being in the kitchen and Rio being in front of the TV should also work.

When you finally get them close in the house, save on a new save slot. Talk to Yui and have sex. The silent skill has to be turned OFF. Choose a lewd skill. Press the left mouse button and get the sex intensity bar as high as possible, this makes the sex noisiest. Lose 30 or 50 stamina and then cum. Do it a few times by drinking stamina drinks. save. go talk to Miyuki and Rio. Check their vigilance. Get it high enough, reload if necessary.

If Miyuki's and uncle's vigilance are higher than Rio's vigilance, that's not good, cause they are going to discover you before Rio and it's game over.
Before pushing Rio's vigilance to 100, reduce mother's and uncle's vigilance.

- giving most cheap gifts reduces vigilance by 5, get the 2 gifts per day skill, give uncle and Miyuki 2 fish baits every day over 2 or 3 days
- sleeping with Miyuki, doing her homework or spending time with her - each should reduce her vigilance
- spend time with uncle - reduces his vigilance by 20

When uncle's and aunt's vigilance are finally below Rio's, go back to Yui and have lewd noisy sex with her over and over.
Rio will finally catch you in the act.

Foursome is much easier. When you get the threesome skill, you can press it and invoke it anytime. This brings the scene up even if the sisters are sleeping, bathing or on the toilet (if I'm not wrong).
Lower uncle's vigilance below Miyuki's and have a noisy lewd threesome until Miyuki catches you.

Keeping in mind
- when banging Yui, it doesn't matter if Rio or Miyuki are sleeping, their vigilance will go up regardless.
- uncle's vigilance shouldn't be going up if he isn't at home - when he is at work.

Generally
It helps a lot to go to the mountain and run up the mountain every night when your AP is full. Get higher stamina and bath daily to restore it.
It helps a lot to catch a lot of bugs throughout the month, and then eventually sell them to the biologist girl at the bottom of the mountain. Get a lot of yen and buy lots of stamina restoring drinks.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes