4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

Stormie_907

Jan 2, 2019
Is getting the other main heroines ending worth it? Already finished 1

What about the 4th & 5th endings? how do i unlock it?

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
Is getting the other main heroines ending worth it? Already finished 1

What about the 4th & 5th endings? how do i unlock it?
If you have their affection up to 100. On a NG+ you can skip to last day to see the ending. And the last two is the threesome and foursome endings where you get caught first by the cousins (Which is the threesome ending). And then later once you're caught by the cousins and then get caught by the aunt. That will trigger the foursome ending.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
If you have their affection up to 100. On a NG+ you can skip to last day to see the ending. And the last two is the threesome and foursome endings where you get caught first by the cousins (Which is the threesome ending). And then later once you're caught by the cousins and then get caught by the aunt. That will trigger the foursome ending.
It seem like you can't choose what ending you want to see if you unlocked all the girls ending. You'll always get the foursome ending. In order to get the single ending of each girl you must defeat the game only unlocking the ending of such girl without unlock the other ones. That or the box offering I believe.

Mar 20, 2020
Hey, thanks for the patch! I used to have the machine translated version with lots of skills locked so I'm just glad I found this thread now, download the 1.00, and then didn't need to download the whole game (for the third time) just for a patch.

DLC? What DLC? Does this release include it?
no and there is a dlc of this game but the jap ver isn't release yet. i think it's going to be release in august.

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
My game freezes every few minutes. Is anyone else facing this problem?
It happens to me as well, most often when the game loads a character's portrait, The frame rate suddenly drops to 1~2 FPS, and it usually stays that way until I open a menu (inventory/skill/save/load.) Sometimes, opening and closing a menu does not fix anything, so I just hit F5 and reload the game, and things go back to normal for a while.

I have even tried replacing the engine with the latest version of nw.js. No dice. The fact that one of the Game.exe processes occupies as much CPU as it can when it happens hints at some Javascript shenanigans, perhaps one of the RPGMV plugins, but I cannot tell for certain.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, why is this update not present on Steam?
Because it's Kagura Games updating, not Steam.
The -original- Steam version is an all-ages H-content free... something. You can patch it with the KG patch from their website to restore the cut content. And now, they have a V2 patch, which fixes some bugs, typos, CGs, which needed fixing (from the V1 patch).
TLDR; Kagura fix, not Steam.

nouashax

Sep 23, 2017
I can't barge into the bathroom or toilet
I already watch both dvd.
Is there any other prerequisites??

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
It seem like you can't choose what ending you want to see if you unlocked all the girls ending. You'll always get the foursome ending. In order to get the single ending of each girl you must defeat the game only unlocking the ending of such girl without unlock the other ones. That or the box offering I believe.
Every time you start NG+ thou need to unlock again the thresome and foursome
I can't barge into the bathroom or toilet
I already watch both dvd.
Is there any other prerequisites??
Can you already fug them? Unlocked the scene where you fug them? You can only do such depravity after you deflower their tushy.

Reactions: DougTheC
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes