4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
Hi. Just wanted to add some help for the people who have a hard time unlocking the threesome / foursome skills.

Every girl has vigilance. If you talk to them, you should see how high it is. Uncle has vigilance too.
Get both sisters to level 4 or higher, which means to 80 affection or more. Unlock at least some lewd h skills.
Buy lots of coffee drinks or other drinks that raise stamina. About 5 or more.
Have full stamina. Save right in the morning. Change the time period and check the map.
The sisters should be in their own rooms - or - as close as possible to each other while in different rooms in the house. Otherwise reload and change time period again. Yui being in the kitchen and Rio being in front of the TV should also work.

When you finally get them close in the house, save on a new save slot. Talk to Yui and have sex. The silent skill has to be turned OFF. Choose a lewd skill. Press the left mouse button and get the sex intensity bar as high as possible, this makes the sex noisiest. Lose 30 or 50 stamina and then cum. Do it a few times by drinking stamina drinks. save. go talk to Miyuki and Rio. Check their vigilance. Get it high enough, reload if necessary.

If Miyuki's and uncle's vigilance are higher than Rio's vigilance, that's not good, cause they are going to discover you before Rio and it's game over.
Before pushing Rio's vigilance to 100, reduce mother's and uncle's vigilance.

- giving most cheap gifts reduces vigilance by 5, get the 2 gifts per day skill, give uncle and Miyuki 2 fish baits every day over 2 or 3 days
- sleeping with Miyuki, doing her homework or spending time with her - each should reduce her vigilance
- spend time with uncle - reduces his vigilance by 20

When uncle's and aunt's vigilance are finally below Rio's, go back to Yui and have lewd noisy sex with her over and over.
Rio will finally catch you in the act.

Foursome is much easier. When you get the threesome skill, you can press it and invoke it anytime. This brings the scene up even if the sisters are sleeping, bathing or on the toilet (if I'm not wrong).
Lower uncle's vigilance below Miyuki's and have a noisy lewd threesome until Miyuki catches you.

Keeping in mind
- when banging Yui, it doesn't matter if Rio or Miyuki are sleeping, their vigilance will go up regardless.
- uncle's vigilance shouldn't be going up if he isn't at home - when he is at work.

Generally
It helps a lot to go to the mountain and run up the mountain every night when your AP is full. Get higher stamina and bath daily to restore it.
It helps a lot to catch a lot of bugs throughout the month, and then eventually sell them to the biologist girl at the bottom of the mountain. Get a lot of yen and buy lots of stamina restoring drinks.
You can also raise their Vigilance by 20 I believe if you give them the lewd magazine item to them as a gift. Helps if you dont have enough resources or low on stamina.

Reactions: Crahlo and Mistervd

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Why there's Shota in this game why... this game looks great but when you not into certain stuff like loli shota scat of shit like that it's complicated to enjoy the game.

Hope there's will be a game like this game in the future whitout this stuff. :)
Well, the game don't put emphasis that the mc is a shota (at least not much) so.... just play it thinking in your mind the MC is a midget :KEK:

clystar

May 9, 2019
Game is fun and short, no need to cheat nor get a full save. You won't miss anything and if you start a NG+, you'll come with the previous progress

Ruvu

Sep 17, 2018
Why there's Shota in this game why... this game looks great but when you not into certain stuff like loli shota scat of shit like that it's complicated to enjoy the game.

Hope there's will be a game like this game in the future whitout this stuff. :)
Dear friend... Only scat of shit is your opinion here. Story is about the summer vacation with aunt and elder cousins. What MC there must be otherway?

May 27, 2020
Dear friend... Only scat of shit is your opinion here. Story is about the summer vacation with aunt and elder cousins. What MC there must be otherway?
I know that's my opinion and only mine. People can love sort of thing like this stuff i don't mind... I don't understand why you try to tell me sorry.

MC can be i don't know a bit elder you know that when you've the tag "shota" the MC will always a kid that's not my thing i'm not into that so i'll not play this great game but if people loving that the MC is a shota good for them. =)

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
Played the jap. release version at launch. It looked interisting and the artstyle is kinda funky. Translation is a mess but there's actual gameplay in here.
Playing this strange coin flip mini game now for hours.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I have a doubt how do i make to have sex and ended without passing out?, i have cum several times but the sex scene keep rolling until pass out!!!

ps: i have press the space bar but they keep going and missing the bonus for 100% satisfaction!!

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
I have a doubt how do i make to have sex and ended without passing out?, i have cum several times but the sex scene keep rolling until pass out!!!

ps: i have press the space bar but they keep going and missing the bonus for 100% satisfaction!!
click on the main character and it gives you the option to end it.

Beta F4gg0t

Feb 17, 2019
Does anyone know what is this "handjob after leak" event or how trigger it?
Need to be aroused enough to cum in your pants at least 2 times, then an event will trigger where aunty sees your cummed underwears, idk if you have to repeat it or if just once is enough, then start to sleep with her, you will see some events like she trying to get on with uncle and uncle sleeps in the middle of it, try to sleep with her with more than 50% arousal and then one day she will drag you to the bathroom.

Try to make this early on if possible on the first week, so you don't have problems with later events

Diablo123

Apr 15, 2018
hi, for those who still confuse how to do, cause that crap Machine Translations

im just note some hints, idk if wrong or not. and some still blank (sorry, im done this around 30th day, and im too lazy to redo it)

HOW TO TRIGGER EVENT
Yui
20% : Do task with Yui
40% :
50% :
80% :
100%:

Rei
20% :
40% :
50% :
80% : Catch bug lv 4 / do research homework with rei (?)
100%: Sleep together with Rei

Miyuki
20% : Sleep together with Miyuki
40% : Sleep together with Yui or Rei
50% : Do task with Miyuki during evening(?)
80% : Sleep together with Miyuki
100%: do task with Miyuki during night (?)

Side Character

Kagami (PE Teacher) : Max Health >150 and current health >70, beat minigame 4x
(Shop Girl) : write post "lets go play", then ask her (?)
(Fortune teller/Beach Girl) : Wait till she show at beach (?), fish lv4 once, beat minigame 4x
Akari (Mentako/Girl at Park) : buy 1 noodles, beat minigame 4x, later beat minigame at night/afternoon at park (?)
(Biologist/Girl at mountain) : wait till show at mountain (?), give bug and fish for each lv

Unlock Hidden Technique

Toilet Assault : Fish video tape, at midnight (need skill) play the TV
Bath Charge : get 12 different gachas, give all gachas to DVD man at entrace of shop(evening)

Family Event
Camping (7th day)
Yui : no condition
Rei : favor 20%
Miyuki :
Hiking (14th day)
Yui :
Rei : favor 40%
Miyuki :
Sea (21th day)
Yui :
Rei : get "standing" skill
Miyuki : Get all "service" skill + "raw milk" skill

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Another doubt, i'm playing the game using the HTML link inside the "www" foulder because the link inside "summer memories" foulder it says something it's missing(see images)?, i can fix that or is just another "buy a more modern pc dude"??

ps: sorry the words are in spanish!!

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Another doubt, i'm playing the game using the HTML link inside the "www" foulder because the link inside "summer memories" foulder it says something it's missing(see images)?, i can fix that or is just another "buy a more modern pc dude"??

ps: sorry the words are in spanish!!
That's an operating system error for sure. Your File Explorer looks like the Windows XP version, so it might well be a compatibility issue, in which case there's probably no fix but to upgrade to a modern OS.

Reactions: ReaperDay

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
- For Kagami (school) you probably need increased stamina to trigger training mode during conversations with her. She will say you have good legs and invite you to play running minigame. First, increase stamina by running up the hill.
- For Mizuki (beach) just complete the fishing minigames.
- For Shizuku (shop) you need to unlock the ability to use computers first, then use Twitter on the computers to say "I'll do my best at sex" 3 times. You must be alone in the computer room while doing it. The rest you can figure out. Repeat that until sidequest progression is complete
- For Sakura (forest) you need to give her 1 creature of each rarity type. The river gives Rarity 1,2 fish and 1,2 bugs. The forest gives Rarity 2,3,4 bugs. The beach gives Rarity 3,4 fish.
- For Akari (menko game) firstly beat Mentai-kun, then he will disappear from the group, you need to find him again during night time only at the same location, then he will rejoin the group. Beat Mentai-kun at least 6 more times (minimum times needed to progress). Then he will tell you Akari has returned. Find her only during the afternoon at the same location. Help Mentai-kun beat her by spamming Left Mouse on Mentai-kun while he's working his power gauge. During the next days Akari will appear alone. Play Menko against her twice (you are always scripted to lose first time, second time just spam Left Mouse on her while she's working the power gauge, you will complete the sidequest during that second match)
- All minigames can be skipped with Homework Certificate.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
How do you bring their satisfaction meter to 100 during sex? I tried blowing pots and banging them for a while but it would get stuck around 80 at some point.

player22

Mar 19, 2020
@Glasglow
I'm not sure exactly. I did succeed a few times going over 100. I would change the type of sex skill I was using after cuming. Switch between lewd, service and perverted skills. Try to get the sex gauge with your left mouse button to the top and then let it fall to the middle then make it go back up again - go up and down with the gauge a few times and then cum.
Her satisfaction seems to go up only after you cum and if you have some lust. Maybe you need to max her lewdness, service and perversion attributes. Or maybe you need to use a lot of stamina before cuming.

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
How do you bring their satisfaction meter to 100 during sex? I tried blowing pots and banging them for a while but it would get stuck around 80 at some point.
The higher their Perversion, the easier it is to raise their satisfaction. The sex skills that under "Perverted" raises that stat. Try to play around the speed too. That's what I notice that raises their satisfaction. If you have a high Lust, try cumming too. It will raise the satisfaction bar really high it your Lust is high.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes