4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

jokerlizer77

Jul 24, 2019
i got key item "sketchy dvd" and i turn on tv at late night, and nothing hapen, anyone now about this sketchy dvd from gacha

memome123

Oct 29, 2017
Can you go straight to an ending?
I got the text "ending available" on top of some girls but idk what to do. Do I just wait for the last day?

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
Can you go straight to an ending?
I got the text "ending available" on top of some girls but idk what to do. Do I just wait for the last day?
When you end a day, it's one of last options you can choose. It will skip to the last day.

roriruri

Jun 24, 2020
How do you bring their satisfaction meter to 100 during sex? I tried blowing pots and banging them for a while but it would get stuck around 80 at some point.
There are three banging paces, you can tell them apart both from animation and bang-o-meter's icon. Banging is broken in periods about four seconds\ticks each. You have to adjust your pace every time satisfaction stops increasing after one period. Required paces pattern is random, so sometimes you can fill the satisfaction bar just altering two slower ones and keeping most of your stamina.

Reactions: _Nero_

Araumi

Apr 21, 2018
Wait so for threesomes/foursomes you dont actually bang them all at once, they are just in the same room?

Last edited:

HerrStarr

Jul 19, 2019
Good game, but I really could go for some actual threesome/foursome positions. Otherwise it's perfect.

Beta F4gg0t

Feb 17, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is accesible, you just have to battle her like Mistervd said, it's pretty much explained on this post:
SIDE CHARACTERS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh btw they didn't quite explained it but the first time that you (as Boku-kun) battle her is quite literally a so you just have to lose, the 2nd time is when the fun beggins

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
You have to battle with her yourself after your rival loses.
Oh btw they didn't quite explained it but the first time that you (as Boku-kun) battle her is quite literally a so you just have to lose, the 2nd time is when the fun beggins
Welp I found her, she's in the park in the mornings. Could swear she didn't appear there anymore before.

Last edited:

TuveanYGloir

Jan 29, 2020
3some you fuck the dark haired sister until the blonde sister catches you, but keep the aunt and uncle from catching you with gifts and what not. only let the blonde on catch you when you're at least at affection 80, but do it at 100 just to be safe. then when she catches you she'll suggest 3some. after that even and if the aunt is at aff 80-100 as well you can let the aunt catch you having the 3some and then they'll persuade her into 4some. i think when you want to have a 3some/4some outside of the initial encounter you either get a skill that lets you call the sisters to a room, or you have to wait until they're in the same room. i think you get a skill that just lets you
You are the best, man

Reactions: hardserve

Roufas

May 19, 2018
According to the ci-en of the developer the game on steam has been updated to the same as dlsite/fanza. He also already has plans with Kagura to release the DLC not much later after the japanese release which is set for August.

Reactions: Mistervd and Ruvu
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes