4.60 star(s) 150 Votes

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
I wish someone or the creator made a version where the Uncle fucks the boy, he is kinda cute in a femboy way ngl

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Scrounging through the thread, I think I know the answer, but just to confirm: the threesome/foursome scenes are purely Boku with one girl at a time, with the other participant(s) watching and masturbating or maintaining their sex position from earlier, correct?

zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
Scrounging through the thread, I think I know the answer, but just to confirm: the threesome/foursome scenes are purely Boku with one girl at a time, with the other participant(s) watching and masturbating or maintaining their sex position from earlier, correct?
Yep, only one girl at a time, no real threesome/foursome positions is available either here or the sequel (which is a real shame IMO)

Can anyone tell me how to get the last ending? I got all character ending + threesome, foursome, but still don't know how to get the last one. (Sorry for my bad English I use translate)

View attachment 3787477
Every character ending is Yui, Rio, Miyuki, Threesome(Yui+Rio), Foursome(Yui+Rio+Miyuki), Akari, Kagami, Mizuki, Suzuka and Shizuku. Unless you're missing someone, I don't know how you're missing one ending. Might want to double check herbspoet walkthrough to see if you're missing someone.

Reactions: Lemon Blade

Lemon Blade

Jun 6, 2018
Yep, only one girl at a time, no real threesome/foursome positions is available either here or the sequel (which is a real shame IMO)

Every character ending is Yui, Rio, Miyuki, Threesome(Yui+Rio), Foursome(Yui+Rio+Miyuki), Akari, Kagami, Mizuki, Suzuka and Shizuku. Unless you're missing someone, I don't know how you're missing one ending. Might want to double check herbspoet walkthrough to see if you're missing someone.
Ah, I'm so stupid I forgot that when I choose Miyuki Ending but then I reload the save and change to Rio. Thank you

psychobanana

Jan 24, 2024
This is really amazing. I regret it being one of the first H-games that I played. It really spoiled me with its quality that I sadly haven't found anything else that brings me this level of satisfaction.

Reactions: LordScrambles

psychobanana

Jan 24, 2024
Alright, I just found another game that's close to this one structurally. The game's title is Summer Clover. Thematically, it's waaaaaaaaaaay different but the gameplay is reminiscent of this series in my opinion.

"Hanafubuki"

Jul 7, 2021
I'm on joiplay, I played this game on it before but now I get this, help
Have the same problem i play this before its not like this i have a smooth gameplay but why it was like this now any good souls out there willing to help? Thank you btw i playing the newest version

Edit: i manage to fix it you just need to turn on the NWJSAPI on the settings

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 150 Votes