4.70 star(s) 155 Votes
Apr 12, 2022
Guys just asking some dumb question kindly help what is the name of the mod for Summer Memories? can I have a link? and is it already English Version?

06O9

Mar 15, 2024
max her perversion stats to 200. you can refer to the first page of this thread, there is a walkthrough link that will bring you to the below post if you ever get stuck. Event should be occur automatically once you max her Perversion stats and go to the next time phase (e.g.: morning to afternoon). If I remember correctly, it will not occur at night (clarify if I'm wrong).
I don't know how to get the event. perverrsion already at 200 but nothing happened when evening comes

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
how do you get rid of the affection cap, its capped at 20 and wont go any higher
You need to wait for an event to automatically trigger at certain time of the day.

In the case of Miyuki it's a bit different: after reaching the 20 Aff. cap you need to sleep with her one night and with a different girl the next one for the event to trigger.

Longuspockis

Apr 20, 2023
uhm, achually! why is the aunt not virgin?! A man like myself, only deserves to fuck virgins. Achually, I've been training in the art of katana for 2 years now. A samurai like me would never be humiliated by getting pressed down by a meagar girl. The audacity of this game astonishes this great Lord

Ararunae

Dec 27, 2019
Alright, I've taken the LHG and Coward patched mod and transferred the official English translation onto the game. As the modder did a lot of changes and tweaks...there may be a few line errors I missed. Took a lot of editing to get it to this point. The only part that isn't english should be the new modded content. Unfortunately, even a google translate of most of it is...not good enough to make a mtl of. If anyone knows Korean and is willing to translate it, I can send them the needed lines to translate.

Also, the beach event is apparently almost finished, so I hooked the event up, so now you can see Rio's modded beach date.

A link to the modded game is . The game is premodded, so just unzip and play. Even if you don't care about the new modded content, the modder did add 2 additions to the base game: reset date button to start the summer over, and shortening the fade in when starting the game or gallery from 10 seconds down to 2.
Any chance for a reupload? Ty

Radiance7

Sep 16, 2024
This is an excellent game featuring a strong cast of characters, engaging challenges, and satisfying progression. The art is decent, and the plot is fantastic. It requires multiple playthroughs to experience all the content without cheating. It's definitely one of my all-time favorites!

Nov 11, 2021
someone knows if there is a way to apply the coward mod to the english version? Because by downloading the cowar mod, all the game is in Korean and the dialogues appear on the lower left corner and its unreadable :unsure::unsure:
End up fixing this? might have to use mtool translator if it's possible. wish me luck.

4.70 star(s) 155 Votes