4.60 star(s) 154 Votes

Uwhwhhehh

Jun 26, 2021
Well this is my first time I am playing this game and I have found that we can play RPG game of windows version with joiplay I have done it every setting that could help with this game and game start also but on my first day there is after completing helping aunt Rio comes home and she go to shower in this mission games that you have to click her cloth basket but I can't click it what is the problem with it please someone help if anyone want to help me and doesn't understand what I am saying then I can explain further please please

Reactions: Bluerabbit178

Bluerabbit178

Sep 30, 2024
Well this is my first time I am playing this game and I have found that we can play RPG game of windows version with joiplay I have done it every setting that could help with this game and game start also but on my first day there is after completing helping aunt Rio comes home and she go to shower in this mission games that you have to click her cloth basket but I can't click it what is the problem with it please someone help if anyone want to help me and doesn't understand what I am saying then I can explain further please please
Same here dude i know this game use mouse to click, and trigger event but why i can click the char then not the basket or something

Uwhwhhehh

Jun 26, 2021
Summer Memories+ 2.03.10 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Bro in this Joiplay version is complete and another question is what about the mouse events is working

4.60 star(s) 154 Votes