4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Look guys i really wanna play this game, but i honestly don't like shota.
Until yesterday i Saw in steam store page (in-game CG) its look like we can change the MC. Now here is the question with version that steam has, also is there any recommended Mod that i can apply?

zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
Look guys i really wanna play this game, but i honestly don't like shota.
Until yesterday i Saw in steam store page (in-game CG) its look like we can change the MC. Now here is the question with version that steam has, also is there any recommended Mod that i can apply?
Steam version has no sex in it. There is a patch to add it back on kagura game website but the patch replaces the mc with shota anyway so you're out of luck if you want to avoid shota.

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Steam version has no sex in it. There is a patch to add it back on kagura game website but the patch replaces the mc with shota anyway so you're out of luck if you want to avoid shota.
Ohh man, what a bummer. Is there any mod out there that can help i wonder ?

Ikimara

Jun 10, 2023
Ohh man, what a bummer. Is there any mod out there that can help i wonder ?
I thought about that too, you just have to install the kagura games patch, that´s all, it´s a complete new game, has everything, eroge scenes, more than 9 days, dialogues etc

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
I thought about that too, you just have to install the kagura games patch, that´s all, it´s a complete new game, has everything, eroge scenes, more than 9 days, dialogues etc
I'm cool with the patch what i hoping is there is a mod that make i cant see the MC i don't really like shota after all

HeroinKIds

May 7, 2019
Any idea on how you fish correctly? I'm stuck
You fish trying to match your "gauge" with the fish one what move up and down. When it's over and you match where the fish is, you catch it. With the fishing skills the fish gauge move slower making easier to match it and get it. Dont attempt to fish till you purchase those upgrade it just a waste of ap

HunterLavie

Sep 22, 2020
Honestly, really enjoyed my time with this game. I really loved the idea of having a 'level of noise' mechanic for the game. It really added a lot to the atmosphere and overall sexual tension of the game and there are actually a few things gated behind the vigilance mechanic as well. I loved it!

Out of curiosity, does anyone know of any games that have similar mechanics in place where you need to keep your sexual relationships with other characters hidden? That shit sent my horny meter to the moon.

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Mac/OSX Port (2.03.10):

Special Thanks to kin-kun for the compressed/repackaged version
x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Mac/OSX Ports

Last edited:

Hencore0021

Apr 2, 2022
Just want to ask..
Is there possible that some one make a New thread for the Summer Memories (MOD) so that everyone can easily see the new updateS for (MOD)?
or it will be against the rules?

Reactions: badflora

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I wonder how you people are so obsessed with the game. It mainly only features tiny pixel art scenes where you can't really see anything, how is that so widely appreciated? I find it plain boring.

Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
Total newbie to MTool here, but when I tried pointing MTool to this version of the game, it's Spanish translated? Is there a config I need to change or something I'm supposed to delete before using MTool to translate it to English?
Just want to ask..
Is there possible that some one make a New thread for the Summer Memories (MOD) so that everyone can easily see the new updateS for (MOD)?
or it will be against the rules?

Edit: Oh, the Translate tab can retranslate and automatically rename the Trs .bin files (which was why it's loaded with Spanish instead). It's just that the Translate page takes a while to load and might need some refresh to reload re-translation.

Speaking of, anyone got good Trs files? The Bing translation sucks.
Agreed - would love that if possible. It was a PITA to find the mod and I only know because my friend really really like this game and told me about the mod's existence.

Last edited:

betterninny

Nov 23, 2023
Hi, I'm going through a New Game Plus and for some reason the Lewdness 200 events for Rio and Miyuki aren't triggering. I've unlocked foursome - are there any other requirements? Is this a known issue?

henryq

Mar 12, 2022
My game simply doesn't save my progress, I save it and when I close the game and reopen it, my save is no longer there, does anyone have a solution?

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
My game simply doesn't save my progress, I save it and when I close the game and reopen it, my save is no longer there, does anyone have a solution?
Please tell me you extracted the game...

If you did, good. Make sure the game directory has read/write permission.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes