4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I also would like to know more games of similar style. I mean, it doesn't have to be the same genre as this one, but city exploration, and developing stats on characters. PLEASE NO VISUAL NOVELS.
There's other games by the same creator, one of which is on the site: https://f95zone.to/threads/familiar-spirit-of-the-demon-lord-dojinotome.18561/
The complete list of the games can be found here:
Yeah, same here! Hate VNs. And thanks for the recommendations :)

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
Yeah. I have them all at 100 affection. I got caught by Miyuki. Could that be the problem?
Yeah that's the problem, you're suppose to get caught by Rio or Yui first if your having sex with either those two. You can't let Miyuki catch you for whatever reason. Once you have the threesome unlocked is then you can get caught by Miyuki and then trigger the foursome event.

alex12342

Feb 3, 2018

So I been editing the save files a lot, so now I know which values hold what (not sure if this have been posted here before).
This should be added to the original post

Variable#26 - lust
Variable#27 - stamina
Variable#28 - memories (never go over 3000, takes for ever when you go the next day)
Variable#65 - amount of actions a day
Variable#1 - love 1
Variable#3 - love 2
Variable#5 - love 3
Variable#157 - Yui homework
Variable#158 - Rio homework
Variable#159 - Miyuki homework

I hope this can be helpful

# edit - added more variables
Variable#4 - Rio vigilance level
Variable#6 - Miyuki vigilance level
Variable#9 - Uncle vigilance level

Variable#405 - the maximum stamina (set both 405 and 320 to the same value)
Variable#320 - the maximum stamina (set both 405 and 320 to the same value)

Last edited:

AlphaOkami13

Oct 28, 2019
Ok so I unlocked the Coax skill "Have Her Stroke Your Dick" but with it doesnt show up when i go to coax the girls

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
So I been editing the save files a lot, so now I know which values hold what (not sure if this have been posted here before).
This should be added to the original post

Variable#26 - lust
Variable#27 - stamina
Variable#28 - memories (never go over 3000, takes for ever when you go the next day)
Variable#65 - amount of actions a day
Variable#1 - love 1
Variable#3 - love 2
Variable#5 - love 3
Variable#157 - Yui homework
Variable#158 - Rio homework
Variable#159 - Miyuki homework

I hope this can be helpful
Imo if you wanna enjoy the game but not wanna grind so hard only cheat to add money, thats the perfect balance

Bruh.Moment

Jun 20, 2020
Hey everyone, this is my first post here so sorry if I say something dumb lol

The game looks pretty good so I downloaded it and started it.

First thing that I noticed that there wasn't any options screen (there actually is one, but only for sound). The game started in like 680x480 so when I maximize the game everything looks kinda pixelated. I don't mind tbh but the text gets kinda hard to read sometimes. Also is it just me or do the pop up messages go away way to quickly. Half the time I didn't even have time to read what it said.

In the tutorial it said that hovering over characters and things will change the cursor but it doesn't change at all for me.

Is my game broken? lol

Edit: Sorry if there is already a fix mentioned in this thread. I didn't want to go trough every page to avoid spoilers.

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
Hey everyone, this is my first post here so sorry if I say something dumb lol

The game looks pretty good so I downloaded it and started it.

First thing that I noticed that there wasn't any options screen (there actually is one, but only for sound). The game started in like 680x480 so when I maximize the game everything looks kinda pixelated. I don't mind tbh but the text gets kinda hard to read sometimes. Also is it just me or do the pop up messages go away way to quickly. Half the time I didn't even have time to read what it said.

In the tutorial it said that hovering over characters and things will change the cursor but it doesn't change at all for me.

Is my game broken? lol

Edit: Sorry if there is already a fix mentioned in this thread. I didn't want to go trough every page to avoid spoilers.
Yeah when the game boots up, it runs at that window size. It's not that bad. I tried to play it maximize but I didn't really like it. I think what the tutorial meant was the interactions with characters or things can change depending on the place they are at.

dragonpiece

Oct 27, 2018
Just downloaed the installer version from this site and I am wondring if I need to download a patch for the full experience? I'm searching through this thread right now and getting confused if the free donwload here is the steam version, so just want some clarity..

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
Is it just the steam version that has the mc portrait cut out or did they censor the shota stuff in the 18+ version

ohshitnoo

Jul 19, 2019
somoehow the menko storyline is actually the most fun minigame ive had, when playing a video game

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
didnt someone make a post where u could change name limit from 4 to 6
I cant find it
1: Download the attachment via Right-Click>Save link as...>Map004.json
2: Move Map004.json to your Summer Memories/www/data folder
3: Say "Yes" to overwrite

This will increase the number of allowed letters for your name from 4 to 6.
Page number 13

You're welcome!

Did anyone figure out what the cave's offering box in the mountain does?

Reactions: Blood-Lust

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
Page number 13

You're welcome!

Did anyone figure out what the cave's offering box in the mountain does?
Unlocks Recollection button on the Memories mode when you donate 20 times. Basically it unlocks every scene including the ones you havent done and the ones during the outing.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes