logan.scodini

Jun 10, 2017
I would assume it's a bug, usually the content ends clearly at the end of a stage.
Fixed with the release of 0.26.1 on Gamejolt.

Sorry about that. It was a bug that I fixed on patreon for a while but I uploaded the wrong build on Gamejolt (0.26 vs 0.26.1).
The web version is fine though if you don't want to redownload it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Elsa was once a man? What previous game? Are all of logan scodini's games connected?
I haven't played them yet but there is a game called Office Bully and I think that is the one that features Elsa whereas the doctors are part of the three Dream Therapy games. It is quite possible that every hot girl you encounter in the game used to be a dude.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
what are the bad sumbission scores. Do I need to keep it under 100 or what is the correct balance btw the varriables

Arnodev

May 9, 2017

Sorry about that. It was a bug that I fixed on patreon for a while but I uploaded the wrong build on Gamejolt (0.26 vs 0.26.1).

I logged into Game Jolt and searched for Summer of Shame but I couldn't find it

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Just wondering, overall people seem to like this game but I can't find anything specific about the mind control that it's tagged. Can anyone subjectively give me a little more info on that?

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes