ustar

Dec 29, 2017
2024-02-03: Deleted (End of Patience)
your choice :giggle: your choice
I love the Male to female corruption games, but only Summer, really?. Such a shame ;) . Honestly though I wish I knew more games like this.
There are few male to female corruption games (I like this genre too), but none beats this one in terms of renders and general atmosphere quality (if not abandoned at all) - probably reason why updates are in small pieces of 1 or 2 scene/update.
I recommend to play the predecensor of this game "Office Bully" - it's completed and tells story before "Summer of shame".
The other games of Logan Scodini was a trial polygon of learning and is a mess - play at your own risk ;)

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is Dream Therapy and Office Bully Prequels to Summer of Shame?. If so in what order should you start with?. Dream Therapy,Office Bully then Summer of Shame?. It is kind of cool if they are all connected.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Is Dream Therapy and Office Bully Prequels to Summer of Shame?. If so in what order should you start with?. Dream Therapy,Office Bully then Summer of Shame?. It is kind of cool if they are all connected.
Yes, it is order as you mentioned, though to this game only Office Bully is a prequel. They are some characters in later game from Dream Therapy, but the story is different and not relevant. You may play Dream Therapy - it's kind of interesting to play, but the story of 3 parts is so messed it kind of feel like different games - also it's not finished story wise and probably never will - like I said it's a mess, though you may enjoy it until it lasts - just don't expect an ending. Dream Therapy 1 and 2 is somehow connected (preserve the save from 1 to HDD and can load into 2), but Dream Therapy 3 is different story from 1+2 even though it SHOULD finish what was unfinished in part 2 and 3 is another unfinished game. I also noticed that parts of the story doesn't make sense between 1 and 2 - a mess, probably a reason why it was abandoned.
You may play Dream Therapy series out of curiosity - good renders and interesting to play if you OK with mentioned flaws.
There is a visible improvement in renders and characters quality since Dream Therapy series.
First game successfully completed with meaning is Office Bully.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yes, it is order as you mentioned, though to this game only Office Bully is a prequel. They are some characters in later game from Dream Therapy, but the story is different and not relevant. You may play Dream Therapy - it's kind of interesting to play, but the story of 3 parts is so messed it kind of feel like different games - also it's not finished story wise and probably never will - like I said it's a mess, though you may enjoy it until it lasts - just don't expect an ending. Dream Therapy 1 and 2 is somehow connected (preserve the save from 1 to HDD and can load into 2), but Dream Therapy 3 is different story from 1+2 even though it SHOULD finish what was unfinished in part 2 and 3 is another unfinished game. I also noticed that parts of the story doesn't make sense between 1 and 2 - a mess, probably a reason why it was abandoned.
You may play Dream Therapy series out of curiosity - good renders and interesting to play if you OK with mentioned flaws.
There is a visible improvement in renders and characters quality since Dream Therapy series.
First game successfully completed with meaning is Office Bully.
Well neat. One thing about Summer of Shame, I do wonder if the Mother hates his Son, she is friends with the head of the company. The MC does not really strike me as a bad person, who deserves,well what the internship will do to him. The head of the company and hell even the head scientist gives off a man-hating aura, if you know what I mean. So either the Mom wants a daughter, wants to teach her son a lesson, or the Mother has no idea that her Close friend sort of has villainous plans for her Son. Disguised as a favor for a close friend.

Reactions: ustar

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Well neat. One thing about Summer of Shame, I do wonder if the Mother hates his Son, she is friends with the head of the company. The MC does not really strike me as a bad person, who deserves,well what the internship will do to him. The head of the company and hell even the head scientist gives off a man-hating aura, if you know what I mean. So either the Mom wants a daughter, wants to teach her son a lesson, or the Mother has no idea that her Close friend sort of has villainous plans for her Son. Disguised as a favor for a close friend.
Who knows? I don't have answer for that (I know what you mean), though it doesn't matter when the game is interesting :cool:
Maybe it will reveal at the end of the game? Hopefully it will complete and not get abandoned like Dream Therapy, but completed Office Bully is a good premise.

Reactions: JaszMan

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Hi everyone, but in the game does the choice of TRUTH or LIE advance in 2 different threads and therefore with different scenes or does only the dialogue change?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hi everyone, but in the game does the choice of TRUTH or LIE advance in 2 different threads and therefore with different scenes or does only the dialogue change?
Usually different answers have different effects on your stats and may immediately or in long term lead to different paths.
AfaIk there is more than one occurence of "TRUTH or LIE".

Example from my notes :
Code:
Stage 1 : First Interview (Deirdre Ryan)

rep 70, sub 0, shame 0

Truth : I go out a lot        -> rep 70 -10
Lie : I'm a quiet person.    -> rep 70 +10

Sex : Imagine her naked        -> (03 : sub +15)
No : Snap out of it        -> (03 : sub +10)

Remove your clothes         -> sub +10 or +15 (depends on previous choice)

Yes : Show your erection    -> rep +10 , sub +10     -> shame +10
No : You're too nervous        -> shame +20
For those who want to take a look at the game files :

" The program unpacks the game files into a temporary location(%temp% on Windows in a folder prefixed with "nw") that exists as long as the game is running. You can simply copy the files somewhere else. "

(see https://f95zone.to/threads/extracting-games-that-use-nw-js-node-webkit.14931/ )

Reactions: Gagge89

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SummerOfShame-0.41
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DickVanDike1

Nov 22, 2017
Hi how do you get the sissy path in this game? Every time Ive tried to run this path I get turned into a full woman no matter my choices.

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
any changes to responsivity of the mechanics over the last year year and a half? this is the best game/VN i can't play

DaddyWhoreMaker

Formerly 'Han404'
Dec 14, 2021
Dude's need help how to play it on my linux zorin os. [i'm a newbie on linux] i know how to play windows version but i prefer linux. [PS]. reply fast.

zweistein

Dec 6, 2017
Dude's need help how to play it on my linux zorin os. [i'm a newbie on linux] i know how to play windows version but i prefer linux. [PS]. reply fast.

no compresed degradet run sh files.... big zip file is ok mostly

open directory and double klick to Myearlylife.sh

it may be necessary to confirm the launch..
Lots of fun...

if it asks what to open or opens as text, it has been degraded for packaging, e.g. to rar and the like

DaddyWhoreMaker

Formerly 'Han404'
Dec 14, 2021
open directory and double klick to Myearlylife.sh

I need a detailed process with each step of this process you mentiond.

remaining of the steps i can do, but this step is new to me.

also.. um. i switched to Linux Mint.. ; ) : )

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes