2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I'm glad that text was included in the previews because the 'narrator' portions feel really awkward.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
gave this one a try. not a fan of games that don't allow you to name your MC. played for a bit then deleted it. could be better. nice renders though. has potential. will check out next update if there is one. but won't play if i can't rename the MC.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Pretty good Game/KN. I'm not a fan of using 5, 6, 7 different angles from the same shot technique, but it was used well here.
Thanks, Final Deep Games.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
The visuals look interesting, I like the MC's looks (and I don't care if he can be renamed or not), not to mention the girls deisgn. Added to the top of the "find 10 minutes to give it a try" list.
But... Couldn't the dev be assed to give some tought about the UI? Default Renpy saybox, narrator named "Narrator"... Come on!

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Summer Pleasure [Final] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 330mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

aces4all

Oct 29, 2021
Why disable rollback on choices that don't seem to matter? Just started giving this a look and the story and art are ok enough to give it a look but not enough to make me want to be careful with saves or replay multiple times to see all the content (so afr at least). I'm going to have to remove all the anti rollback controls before I consider continuing with it.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Why disable rollback on choices that don't seem to matter?
Exactly. The choices are stuff like what girl to look at and so you choose then you get 5 close-up renders of her, but it doesn't change anything else. It's not worth your time to save your game and re-load to see the other choices. The game isn't terrible, but I really get the feeling it started out with a different plan and was rushed to completion.

I haven't played Tennis Master, but after playing My Days in Bel Air, it doesn't surprise me that there are a lot of things that are half-assed.

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
Not a bad game, but there's a lot of disconnect between the text descriptions and what the images are showing... that really does a number on the immersion. A shame, as the character designs and the general theme are quite nice.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] [Completed] Summer Pleasure [v1.0 Final] [Deep Games] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.04GB
Repack size: 335MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Market = / WorkUpload / - - / PixelDrain-Backup / - / - / -

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
Sweet Zombie Jesus man. 7 different sites with no less than 6 backups, now that's uploading.

• Haha
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

PeterSBigD

Feb 17, 2021
The dude in glasses looks one of those fake feminist dudes that always ends up getting exposed as a rapist lol

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
I was so looking forward to trying this out ... Who makes a ren'py without the .sh part? i.e. no Linux part ...

• Sad
Reactions: JonasSnr

aces4all

Oct 29, 2021
I was so looking forward to trying this out ... Who makes a ren'py without the .sh part? i.e. no Linux part ...
If you really want to play the shell script (SH file) used to launch a game tends to be pretty generic and standard. You may be able to drop the shell script file used to launch another game into this game's root folder and have it work. I have had some luck with this on a few other "Windows only" games.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes