2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, what's up with the weird spelling? All the words starting with "h"'s are in the second position. Instead of "hahaha", "hehehe" or "hihihi", it's written as "ahahah", "eheheh" or "ihihih", respectively. Even "hey" is spelled "ehy", it's really off-putting and I only just started the game.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Okay, what's up with the weird spelling? All the words starting with "h"'s are in the second position. Instead of "hahaha", "hehehe" or "hihihi", it's written as "ahahah", "eheheh" or "ihihih", respectively. Even "hey" is spelled "ehy", it's really off-putting and I only just started the game.
I'm fairly certain this is a Portuguese or Brazilian thing.

Edit: Although, there are no "huehuehue"s in there so I may be wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and dzjaynus

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I especially liked the animations (camera rotation was a nice touch).
I will say that I've been wearing eyeglasses for most of my life, and I do not wear them to swim or sleep.

EDIT: It strikes me as odd when an eye-glass wearing character in a game wears glasses to sleep, swim or make love. :geek:

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Not bad at all like the story, of course it's every mans fantasy to have such pleasant company

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
If you really want to play the shell script (SH file) used to launch a game tends to be pretty generic and standard. You may be able to drop the shell script file used to launch another game into this game's root folder and have it work. I have had some luck with this on a few other "Windows only" games.
I might have to try that, thanks!

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
disabling rollback is really annoying! I have to save at every single choice! Some developers just want to make things difficult ...

Reactions: LSC82
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes