4.20 star(s) 141 Votes

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
I waited to let my work done and save a time so I can play straight with no interruption and then after I load my save 2 clicks then it ends. I just discovered there where many path I thought it was just pick a girl and that's it. There was many variation even evil path. Evil Path really? what's the point? Evil like raping the girls selling them in sex slaves?

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Wrapping up the unpopular paths is a good thing because it allows them to focus on the popular ones, but man when updates come 6 moths to a year apart, people, myself included, will start up not knowing what this is and go though all their saves and be like "How was nothing added?"

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
honestly I don't much care for most of them. I did the Eve/Cassie/Kelly solo love routes, and the Eve/Cassie dual love one. The rest I won't bother with.
I swear this is everyone almost. With maybe a side run of Eve to love path. Thats why everyone is like "why is this the update?"

Might as we have just added it to the next one. Seems like just stretching at this point for a game started in 2019. At least usually with other once a year games theres either a full chapter added or some spicy scenes not to mention full seasons completed. Not judging because I dont know their life, but it feels lacking.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Wrapping up the unpopular paths is a good thing because it allows them to focus on the popular ones, but man when updates come 6 moths to a year apart, people, myself included, will start up not knowing what this is and go though all their saves and be like "How was nothing added?"
I ain't paying for it so whatever. Can't say I like the direction the dev takes with the game, but it's his choice, I won't complain.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
IIRC There is a scene at a certain ending that implies rape, but you don't actually see anything happen. And there was a lot of bitching and moaning about if the game had rape as an option about it...
Also do not forget that that ending was way too easy to get to without warning when was just implemented (it was almost default when went for both Eva and Cassie due to choices dev made in his gamification of story without having outside of game knowledge what was needed to stay on good path), dev did try to improve that and no idea if he succeeded as I am still not sure this game is save to play if want to stay away from certain themes.

It was absolutely not weird though that ending as was done and how easy was to land on it when as a player had very different intentions caused a ruckus. :p

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
So, pals,

I DID PROMISE A WALKTHROUGH... and now... here you are!! Summer Scent 0.55 walkthrough guide.

50 pages, 15 full paths... it took me a whole week. So enjoy and please don't complain if you run into a few typos.

I just want to add this:

the more paths you play, the more you enjoy the story.

-------------

EDIT: since the Author reworked some scenes in the early days, my walkthrough is OUTDATED and some routes ARE WRONG. I'm working on it, guys. Just wait for a few days.

------------

I just did it! UPDATED TO 0.63 now!!!

enjoy!
how do i access it? i don't see a link?

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
This is a great game but it's so fucking long. Been hours and I'm only at three paths. (two endings, one TBA)

What the fuck is this

Also, how do I use LightHouse mode effectively (i.e. to select each path and speedrun the scenes?)

Half of the scenes aren't even in SanchoMod. afaik

• Haha
Reactions: Cavpal

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
This is a great game but it's so fucking long. Been hours and I'm only at three paths. (two endings, one TBA)

What the fuck is this

Also, how do I use LightHouse mode effectively (i.e. to select each path and speedrun the scenes?)

Half of the scenes aren't even in SanchoMod. afaik
if you think this is long you haven't played truly long games. There is a lot of content if you try to play all the paths, but it's not "that" long

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes