4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1712879136856.png

After getting dumped on with a vengeance for the entire game,
MC reaches Valhalla after being slain by CAss ... a total Annihilation.
Looks like the story only continues for a few select paths that I'm not on. Unfortunate,
Once you reach Valhalla .. you do not return .. there is nothing better in this game. Enjoy your bliss and let the masochists keep beating MC about with heartache and oblivion.

This update is just for two paths, if it didnt change for you it may be because youre in the "love path" "duo love path" etc.
that's not a new Update it was the same update where u left off in the pool that was it

Last edited:
Reactions: elandoor

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I'd like everyone to carefully read the word salad above. After your fit of green laughter has subsided, ponder upon the fact that whoever wrote these words is a real person, walking on the same green, putrid earth as you are. The final "fuck the author's intent" clause is, in and of itself, the proof that we inhabit the wrong dimension.

On a lighter note, The Naughty Captain: thanks for this new release! Your willing to pursue your own vision, irrespective of the white noise around, is much appreciated.
At this point, any and all creators need to be abandoning Patreon for other sites.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Summer Scent - Multimod Edition (v0.6.4 Update)
SS_SM_Cover.png
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

1712894465865.png 1712894499701.png

Links in mod's OP are updated accordingly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I'm fine with waiting for content, I can just play other games for my D-gen fix. I just hope there will eventually be a way to get on the Kelly path if your on the duo love/duo sub path. (I like many only play 1-2 paths.)

Kelly is just too sweet to not want her in the group. Eva already feels bad for her, but Cass would be the big one to convince. Plus I just enjoy the way the MC treats Eva on the sub path, big fan of "Taking care of the Princess" and want to spread that sentiment around to Cass and Kelly.

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
Does duo sub or love path give Harem path ??
which one give Harem in sancho mod ... is it wierd triangle path ??

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
that's not a new Update it was the same update where u left off in the pool that was it :mad:
I guess you can't fathom the idea of several paths?
The fact that YOUR chosen path wasn't updated doesn't change the fact it WAS updated.

Also, if you want the "right" of any opinions, I'd suggest heading over to pay the developer at the very least.
Even if the Dev is free to do whatever he likes anyhow, apart from breaking Tier promises, perhaps, that's debatable.

Complaining about free stuff is just ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: Anteron

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
It's always bad when a dev only updates 1 path at a time, because then everyone who doesn't play that path has a big, fat nothing. If it was like 3 months+ since the last update, it's REALLY bad, as that can be a year+ since some people get new content, and who can remember much of the story after that long?

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
It's always bad when a dev only updates 1 path at a time, because then everyone who doesn't play that path has a big, fat nothing. If it was like 3 months+ since the last update, it's REALLY bad, as that can be a year+ since some people get new content, and who can remember much of the story after that long?
Yeah, I guess he should just be happy he gets "criticism" on his work from people who doesn't pay him for his work. Makes sense.
I mean everyone on here probably do full time work for free for whiny people for fun, right?
No?
Huh, weird that...

If it was on the "pay for stuff" sites, I'd give SOME leeway, but HERE? Right...

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Yeah, I guess he should just be happy he gets "criticism" on his work from people who doesn't pay him for his work. Makes sense.
I mean everyone on here probably do full time work for free for whiny people for fun, right?
No?
Huh, weird that...

If it was on the "pay for stuff" sites, I'd give SOME leeway, but HERE? Right...
Think. Who is the developer making this game for? Probably not for himself. Because if so, when he was done, he would lock himself up with it and play once, twice, maybe a hundred times. The game is for the recipient. Even for the one who doesn't pay. When he sees that the game begins to meet his preferences, he may pay next time. Let him express his opinion. And the decision what to do with it is, of course, up to the developer.

Reactions: botc76 and Byczer

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
No?
Huh, weird that...

I do patron some games, but when it's slow burn, fuck no. If it comes out rarely and only 1 path at a time, also fuck that. This is a place to decide whether or not to, and play some others (most of us can't spend hundreds a month on all the ones we play, and only sponsor ones we like more.) Also, being a See You Next Tuesday is annoying.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Hey ladies and gents I've been meaning to start this AVN for quite awhile but I was wondering how many paths there currently are before I get started.
If anyone could fill me in I would appreciate it!

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes