4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

Luminosity98

Jun 28, 2023
I am sure I am being really dense here, but I cannot find a Eve/Cassie dual love path (wth or without SanchoMod) that does not result in a (very) bad ending. Can someone advise if I am missing something?
Its been awhile since I played so I cant give specifics, but just being super nice and kind to both of them while still showing some interest worked for me

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I am sure I am being really dense here, but I cannot find a Eve/Cassie dual love path (wth or without SanchoMod) that does not result in a (very) bad ending. Can someone advise if I am missing something?
I recommend you to use the lighthouse mode of the game
It allows you to select the path you want and notifies when you fuck-up important choices for the path

qvcatullus

Sep 17, 2020
There's a choice made rather earlier that isn't obvious at the time (unless things have changed during reworks) that can make the dual path impossible. As others recommend, use the lighthouse mode.
The choice comes when you have to decide which girl to hang out with while shopping. One of them will have a conversation with you that sets the stage for a throuple, but it isn't obvious that's what's going to happen.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The Naughty Captain
Jul 05, 2024 03:21 pm
Public post

Dev Update #254

a421ae29-a91b-4238-9f34-d1aeba031e44-740x0.jpg

Scene 29.

According to my estimations, I wrote about 40 % of it. With about 3400 words so far, it's within my expectation in terms of length. Once complete, the scene will probably hit the 8 000 words. That means a rough 265 renders to illustrate the scene unless I find some trick. Anyway. Writing is still in progress. I should be able to finish it next week.

Steam.

I got some replies from Steam. And they were failure notices. The game hasn't been rejected, I just had some modifications to do on the build ( I had to remove the Subscribe Star link from the main menu), some text to rewrite and complete, and some images to add and categorize properly for the store page. It's done and I've already submitted the new material. I'm now, once again, awaiting validation.

I have to confess that I reacted a bit strongly when I received the emails from Steam, with cold sweat and panic mostly, but I now have a fairly good feeling about this. If there was any real issues with Summer Scent they would have already rejected it. So... we just have to wait a few more days.

The quick sum up :

• Day 6 Part 5 will contain 2 new scenes: scenes 28 and 29.
  • Day 6 Part 5 will contain 1 reworked scene: Day 2, scene 2.
  • Day 6 scene 28 has been written, posed, and is mostly rendered.
  • 8906 words of new content so far.
  • 177 shots are planned, 177 are posed, and 177 are rendered.
  • I'm currently writing scene 29.

You can follow my progress on .

Thank you for your support!

The Naughty Captain

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
So what was the first route you guys chose when you first played? Or did you just go in blind without the walkthrough? Either way, which path did you end up on?

Alderamin

Formerly 'Aldee999'
Apr 5, 2018
I went in blind and ended up with a bad ending. By that time I liked the two main girls enough for the ending to really hit hard. Then I did another one blind that was much better and quite different from the first run. So that motivated me to go through almost all the paths with lighthouse mode. I really find it a neat way to guide you towards the path you want without spoiling it step by step, well done Cap!
Not all paths were enjoyable for me (especially evil asshole path was quite painful to watch) and I suppose there are too many in total anyway but I still wanted to see the different outcomes.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Just wishlisted. More and more of my favourite games are going to steam lately its awesome.
Added to my wishlist as well.
Reading on Steam, it's 60% done with over 300k words and he expects to finish it by 2027/2028, but whatever, it deserves to be bought now, great work!

Reactions: Joshy92

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The Naughty Captain
Jul 12, 2024 07:26 pm
Public post

Dev Update #255

176e2c17-f3b4-49d0-88b6-c80b10fe6499-740x0.jpg

Steam.

Let's start that dev update with the big news :

Summer Scent is officially coming to Steam.

I would really be grateful if you could all add it to your wishlist, even if you don't plan on buying the game on that platform. That will help in dealing with Steam's algorithm and put Summer Scent in a more favorable position when the game is fully released... Thank you in advance!

At the moment, I'm not 100% sure when it will be fully available for purchase. I've set the start of December as a hard deadline, but I might very well release it sooner if there is enough wishlist.

Scene 29

I'm still writing it. I'm ashamed to confess that things are getting out of hand once more. I'm at 6.7k word plus and have barely passed the 60 % mark. I'll probably have to rework and simplify some parts, and maybe push some content to a new scene. I don't know yet.

Scene 29 contains 4 different segments, and two are heavily dependent on the path you're following. As such, there are several different versions of the "same" event to write, even if the difference between the variants is sometimes pretty subtle. The first two segments are pretty much ready, I'm working on the third one.

As always that's a weird situation for a writer. Am I doing too much or not enough? I don't think there is a correct answer to that question but I can't help asking myself anyway. And If I'm not scared to write a 15k word scene, I am certainly afraid to pose it. Maybe I'll simply try to go faster on the last segment. As always the only way to know for sure is to actually write it and eventually edit it down.

The quick sum up :

• 12251 words of new content so far.
  • I'm currently writing scene 29.

The Naughty Captain

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The Naughty Captain
Jul 19, 2024 07:27 pm
Public post

Dev Update #256

2b648e27-0005-435a-8d85-7b035bea17b6-740x0.jpg

Scene 29.

The writing is done. Or almost. There are a couple of paragraphs I want to rework, but essentially, it is done.

I ended up cutting out a lot of content in the third segment. I had planned variations for every girl and almost every path, but I realized that most of these variations didn't make sense. Some of the content was good though, and cutting it out feels pretty bad. It's not entirely lost however as I might reuse that content later in another scene and another context.

I also changed my plans for the fourth and last segment of the scene. I finally chose a completely different direction. I am quite happy with that last-minute change of plans and it serves some of the characters nicely.

Scene 29 is now 9800 words long. This is great because it means "probably less" than 300 renders to pose. I have yet to cut the scene and prepare it for posing but I don't see how I could pass that threshold as the scene is mostly discussion and pretty static.

Steam.

So. The game is now on Steam.

You cannot buy it yet but you can add it to your wishlist. Which is apparently tremendously important for the future of the game. The more wishlists, the better the game will be positioned by the algorithm at release. I've read some scary numbers about this. I naively thought that a few thousand wishlists would be great, but it looks like I'm in the wrong. Apparently, you need at least 25k wishlists to be displayed in a favorable manner. I don't know if it's even possible to reach these highs for Summer Scent as it is a pretty niche game in the AVN landscape. We can only try.

I'm clearly not a professional at marketing, and we could say that I hate that part of the job. But I don't have a choice, I need to do some promotion. The plan was to publish a couple of bonus renders per month, with a reminder to wishlist the game on Steam, but I'm gonna have to crank those numbers up. Starting with next week, I'm going to try to produce one bonus per week and publish it through all the discord servers I have access to, Reddit too perhaps. I'll have to look into curators too. I know someone who can help me with that (looking at you, Stoya). And aside from that... I have no idea. If someone has any advice on that matter, I'll welcome them gladly.

The quick sum up :

• Day 6 scene 29 has been written.
  • 15273 words of new content so far.
  • I'm currently cutting scene 29.

The Naughty Captain

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
The Naughty Captain
Jul 19, 2024 07:27 pm
Public post

Dev Update #256

Scene 29.

The writing is done. Or almost. There are a couple of paragraphs I want to rework, but essentially, it is done.

I ended up cutting out a lot of content in the third segment. I had planned variations for every girl and almost every path, but I realized that most of these variations didn't make sense. Some of the content was good though, and cutting it out feels pretty bad. It's not entirely lost however as I might reuse that content later in another scene and another context.

I also changed my plans for the fourth and last segment of the scene. I finally chose a completely different direction. I am quite happy with that last-minute change of plans and it serves some of the characters nicely.

Scene 29 is now 9800 words long. This is great because it means "probably less" than 300 renders to pose. I have yet to cut the scene and prepare it for posing but I don't see how I could pass that threshold as the scene is mostly discussion and pretty static.

Steam.

So. The game is now on Steam.

You cannot buy it yet but you can add it to your wishlist. Which is apparently tremendously important for the future of the game. The more wishlists, the better the game will be positioned by the algorithm at release. I've read some scary numbers about this. I naively thought that a few thousand wishlists would be great, but it looks like I'm in the wrong. Apparently, you need at least 25k wishlists to be displayed in a favorable manner. I don't know if it's even possible to reach these highs for Summer Scent as it is a pretty niche game in the AVN landscape. We can only try.

I'm clearly not a professional at marketing, and we could say that I hate that part of the job. But I don't have a choice, I need to do some promotion. The plan was to publish a couple of bonus renders per month, with a reminder to wishlist the game on Steam, but I'm gonna have to crank those numbers up. Starting with next week, I'm going to try to produce one bonus per week and publish it through all the discord servers I have access to, Reddit too perhaps. I'll have to look into curators too. I know someone who can help me with that (looking at you, Stoya). And aside from that... I have no idea. If someone has any advice on that matter, I'll welcome them gladly.

The quick sum up :

• Day 6 scene 29 has been written.
  • 15273 words of new content so far.
  • I'm currently cutting scene 29.

The Naughty Captain
I'm looking forward. I like this game. There was no content for me in the last update. And I don't remember much from the previous one.

Reactions: bobbo69
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes