4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Francis Blast

Feb 2, 2018
Again, that's just stupid. Someone doesn't have to be a chef to say food isn't good or a director to say a movie is bad. I wouldn't give a penny to a slow burn game.

Ok, so at that point we can assume that you have no idea how much work it represents for a solo dev to make that kind of game. And you're being pissy without having either spend a penny to help him.

Basically, you're just talking out of your ass.
I'm glad we made that clear for everyone.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Ok, so at that point we can assume that you have no idea how much work it represents for a solo dev to make that kind of game. And you're being pissy without having either spend a penny to help him.

Basically, you're just talking out of your ass.
I'm glad we made that clear for everyone.
Plenty of devs make games that don't waste peoples' time with the extremely overammount of teasing. It's legitimate. Otherwise only other devs would be allowed to rate/comment/etc. A site like that would suck. Most food critics aren't chefs. Most book critics aren't authors. Most movie critics never made a movie. Someone doesn't have to be a creator to know whether something is good or bad. This is one of those adult novels that needs a lot more "adult" and a lot less "novel." I support some games, but certainly not ones with much teasing. In recent times that's a tag I filter out.

Reactions: MaxRichard

Francis Blast

Feb 2, 2018
Plenty of devs make games that don't waste peoples' time with the extremely overammount of teasing. It's legitimate. Otherwise only other devs would be allowed to rate/comment/etc. A site like that would suck. Most food critics aren't chefs. Most book critics aren't authors. Most movie critics never made a movie. Someone doesn't have to be a creator to know whether something is good or bad. This is one of those adult novels that needs a lot more "adult" and a lot less "novel." I support some games, but certainly not ones with much teasing. In recent times that's a tag I filter out.
And we are allowed to call your bullshit.

You're not commenting on the quality of the game but on the time the dev spend working on it. Something you know absolutely nothing of.

What are you doing here, winning about a game that clearly isn't for you ?
We don't care that you don't like that game. why do you care about telling us about it ?
Don't waste your time, dude, go make something productive.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Except blueballing is very not good. Like if the food was left out on the counter for a week before being cooked and sugar was substituted for salt or vice versa.
Nah, that would be a showing of bad cooking skills. The Captian so far has proven to be good at programming. ;-)
The better analogy for you would be a cooked dish arriving at your table cold and late. ;-) Nobody wants to eat a cold meal.

I understand it's frustrating to get a game/story presented and then you can't continue because it isn'tfinished yet (like most Netflix series). Of course your interest on this game decreases over time.
I too would love if the game development would be faster. That's the problem with most of the games in this forum: They aren't finished. :-D
So do what everybody else does, when the next season of your favourite series is produced yet: Watch some other series in the meantime. ;-)

The captian is really very transparent about his development speed. Every week/two weeks we get updated how far the game is developed and some background info.
As I'm not financial supporting him, I can't be angry about another five bucks(?) I paid for his work this month and still no finished result. :-D

So... well I wait and play other VNs in the meantime.

Reactions: tslojr

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Yeah, it's nothing about the rate of development, it's the lack of sex scenes. I said nothing about time between updates.

Last edited:

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Yeah, it's nothing about the rate of development, it's the lack of sex scenes. I said nothing about time between updates.
Damn!! :-D :-D
I wrote a five min text that slowburn is a matter of taste. Then read your comment again to be sure I didn't miss any of your points and came to the conclusion that you have a problem with the release and not the style of storytelling. :-D
Totally misunderstood you.

An just to state my opinion: Like in every good series, I hate to wait for the next episode to be released. :-D
But that's the case for every game here. As long as the game is not abandoed, I'm fine with waiting. :)
A good game takes it's time and "It is finished, when it is finished."
Great to get the development update on a regular basis.
I play the femdom path and would love to seemore of the panty fetish. xD
Yeah. More sex scenes would be great and the story is kind of dark to be honest, but that's the kind of story the captian wants to tell (This is not for the faint of heart(?), right in the intro.)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Again, that's just stupid. Someone doesn't have to be a chef to say food isn't good or a director to say a movie is bad. I wouldn't give a penny to a slow burn game.
If you don't like slow burn story games, and want sex scenes instead, why are you even playing/talking about this game?

This is like going to a burger restaurant and complaining that they don't have tacos.. The food is good, you just don't like it. So... go somewhere else instead of forcing yourself to eat things you don't like.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes