4.20 star(s) 141 Votes

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I'm going to have to disagree there.

The bad ending is simply way too easy to get if you try to be nice to both of them. Hell, even with the hints in this thread, it took me a couple of tries to eventually get it, and I only got it by a single point with Cassie...

Which also brings to mind, the dominance points from Cassie. Some choices makes very little sense as to why Cassie is getting a dom point (for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's also incredibly easy to become a pussy with Cassie, by just trying to please her for some points here and there.

I mean, unless you know some or all of the alternative choices that brings in a bad point first, and more good points later on, it's incredibly difficult not to get the bad ending. Especially since Cassie was teasing the MC right away with fucking the sister... It felt obvious at that time, that she'd be interested in a threesome (you even get points with her by admitting it, right off the bat.)
Hell, being a jerk and enslaving the sister, is much easier... and that makes very little sense to me, it should be a lot more difficult in my opinion ^_^.

Well, let's be honest, the bad ending is not reached by "being nice to both of them", but because you tried to two time Cassie. Which is her problem with Jack, and the reason why she leaves if you play it wrong. There's a difference between teasing and actually finding your friend in the morning on top of your boyfriend. Of course she's upset.
The irony comes from Jack and Eve knowing it was their last night together, and having decided to not betray Cassie further, only to see it backfire horribly on them.

Also at this point if you're subbing Eve it has no consequences, but it might in the future, who's to say ? (beside the Cap)

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Housewife

Oct 22, 2016
10_cr.jpg
to be honest, I can't see anything( I broke my eyes while trying to see something there. I'm sorry, but the way the fifth day I was upset because of these pictures. why bother with the dark? it was possible to give at least some lighting, a floor lamp in the corner or a lamp near the bed.. the author has spent time on the renders, on which nothing can be seen:(
I feel dissatisfied and extremely frustrated. my hungry pussy desperately protests:confused:

Reactions: bulifun

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017

The bad ending is simply way too easy to get if you try to be nice to both of them. Hell, even with the hints in this thread, it took me a couple of tries to eventually get it, and I only got it by a single point with Cassie...

Which also brings to mind, the dominance points from Cassie. Some choices makes very little sense as to why Cassie is getting a dom point (for example
It's also incredibly easy to become a pussy with Cassie, by just trying to please her for some points here and there.

I mean, unless you know some or all of the alternative choices that brings in a bad point first, and more good points later on, it's incredibly difficult not to get the bad ending. Especially since Cassie was teasing the MC right away with fucking the sister... It felt obvious at that time, that she'd be interested in a threesome (you even get points with her by admitting it, right off the bat.)
Hell, being a jerk and enslaving the sister, is much easier... and that makes very little sense to me, it should be a lot more difficult in my opinion ^_^.
All of this exactly. It is so much easier to get decent endings by being an ass and there are so many obscure variables. Bad endings like this should be for truly screwing up not for trying to be decent. Add in the fact that for some god forsaken reason you can't call the cops or do anything proactive to solve the problem means that the bad ending feels like lazy game design more than anything else. I am not opposed to such endings for actually messing up but providing such an ending to players who were much kinder than the sub or dom paths is absolutely hilarious storytelling. I genuinely laughed at the bad ending because of how absurd the whole thing was and how ill earned it felt.

Reactions: arms99

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, let's be honest, the bad ending is not reached by "being nice to both of them", but because you tried to two time Cassie. Which is her problem with Jack, and the reason why she leaves if you play it wrong. There's a difference between teasing and actually finding your friend in the morning on top of your boyfriend. Of course she's upset.
The irony comes from Jack and Eve knowing it was their last night together, and having decided to not betray Cassie further, only to see it backfire horribly on them.

Also at this point if you're subbing Eve it has no consequences, but it might in the future, who's to say ? (beside the Cap)
It's crystal clear that the best "policy" with both girls is: always be honest with them.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I think this remark is precisely hitting the nail on the head. Problem is that the bad end is way too easy to reach or way too hard to avoid if prefer that point of view and as I discussed with captain before that his design philosophy of having the outcome of some choices to be unknowable until later or played other paths before has some dangers in them inherently.

Now if you combine that philosophy with running into bad ends that really do piss people off (like having one of the girls you care for raped and other losing her mind) and you run into that bad end unless you do almost everything exactly right with not much leeway, on a thruple path that will be something most players will at least aim for once, you get a problem for loads of players.

Problem is not that there is a bad end per se, but that the bad end is more or less the logical and standard ending to get if you are on that path, mistakes can be made already way too early on that path in game long before you notice things go wrong and you can only avoid it by doing it exactly right from start, where those choices that are needed like speaking to the gf in store does not make sense for the ending you do or do not get. Basically instead of the bad end being the exception on the path it is the standard ending for that path as game is now.

If that is how Captain wants it that is fair enough, but it also means that for way too many players it will be impossible to play this game without a walkthrough in hand or run into things that truly does upset them (shown or not) and want them to throw something at the wall (yeah some do not care and others care too much about pixels :p), while to me this seems typically a game where you are encouraged to try different options, but now in practice are at least on some paths punished for and are discouraged doing so, as such defeating the original design philosophy.

There are some good points there. And Scene 7 may be hard to avoid for most, I can easily understand it.
But it's intended. If Jack isn't conflicted about the situation, if he doesn't show that he cares about both girls, why would Cassie forgive him?

That being said. I'll probably add a few warnings for the player to be aware that early choices can have dire consequences.

Yeah just on the last day in the epilogue
No content of her tho
And in eventual early endings like Scene 7. The mom will not be a love interest.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
It's crystal clear that the best "policy" with both girls is: always be honest with them.
Sure, but, at the end of the day, the only different choice I had to do from a previous try, was the movie watched, to break even on Cassie's point. To me, being so close and still getting the bad ending, because of 1 or 2 points, Is not really good.

I think both the requirements for the bad ending, and the points distributions (especially on sub/dom) needs to be re-evaluated to at least make more sense.
Dom/sub points, should pretty much have their own choices to be honest, to allow players to conscientiously pick a route. At the moment, with no offense meant, it's turning more into a "try to do the best mix/match to reach the outcome you want", instead of picking the answer that seems accurate... That's how I finally got the dual love, which to me, is not "right".

Considering the massive amount of lines/choices/content, I'm not sure the dev can "fix" this anymore, as it would require a revamp of virtually all dialogues and checkpoints, but from the feedback in this thread, there does seem to be an issue with getting the bad ending way too easily at least :) Just my opinion, no animosity or anything.

Reactions: arms99

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
There are some good points there. And Scene 7 may be hard to avoid for most, I can easily understand it.
But it's intended. If Jack isn't conflicted about the situation, if he doesn't show that he cares about both girls, why would Cassie forgive him?

That being said. I'll probably add a few warnings for the player to be aware that early choices can have dire consequences.
This would make sense. Getting a breakup ending was expected. What was comical was the shift from what appeared to be a breakup ending to Titus Andronicus mixed with a Mexican soap opera. The tonal shift was extreme and ill fitting.

The other problem was that the signs weren't easy to see and I had to actually go through the code to see how to get better endings when being kind to the girls. It shouldn't be easier to avoid a bad ending by being an asshole than it is by being kind.

I get how this happens. Your game has an impressive number of options and variables but that can lead to problems like the ones some people are expressing with this ending and with how unclear and truly random the effects of your choices feel. Overall a great game but these problems could do with a bit of editing and tweaking to make everything feel more coherent and earned.

Sorry if I'm seeming harsh. I only get this way about stories that I think have real potential.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenyatta and arms99

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
View attachment 1005088
to be honest, I can't see anything( I broke my eyes while trying to see something there. I'm sorry, but the way the fifth day I was upset because of these pictures. why bother with the dark? it was possible to give at least some lighting, a floor lamp in the corner or a lamp near the bed.. the author has spent time on the renders, on which nothing can be seen:(
I feel dissatisfied and extremely frustrated. my hungry pussy desperately protests:confused:
It's difficult to estimate how an image will be seen by others. For me, it is too bright and I can see everything without problem. the picture is more blue than dark.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Sure, but, at the end of the day, the only different choice I had to do from a previous try, was the movie watched, to break even on Cassie's point. To me, being so close and still getting the bad ending, because of 1 or 2 points, Is not really good.

The points requirement is something I can imagine tweaking further.
However, when testing that path myself, I didn't have any problems to meet those requirements with a few points to spare.

This would make sense. Getting a breakup ending was expected. What was comical was the shift from what appeared to be a breakup ending to Titus Andronicus mixed with a Mexican soap opera. The tonal shift was extreme and ill fitting.
Well, right from the start of the game you know that there's two psycho out there who tried to drug rape the girls. Isn't that enough of a warning? I mean, right from the start it's pretty clear that this isn't a fairy tale... You think I should go darker right from the start ?

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Damn this Game has a lot of choices and sometimes you pick the wrong ones...

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
Well, right from the start of the game you know that there's two psycho out there who tried to drug rape the girls. Isn't that enough of a warning? I mean, right from the start it's pretty clear that this isn't a fairy tale... You think I should go darker right from the start ?
I think that could potentially help. The only problems I have with the ending is how easy it is to get when trying to be good and how much tonal whiplash it contains. We know there are two rapists but we don't see or hear from them for most of the story. We don't hear of their victims. We don't know the full extent of their brutality. The ending was like a pulpy horror movie ending while we were playing a dating sim where you are trying to build up two bullied girls. I didn't hate the ending but I didn't feel it fit the story I played.

I think it can also fit on a path where the main character is malevolent because that malevolence can set the tone for the ending but as it stands it is very easy to get severe tonal whiplash with the ending while having no clue how it turned up. I think it would be properly tragic and earned if it was more difficult to get and relied on darker choices.

Honestly adding a breakup ending or two would probably help a lot as well.

Last edited:

Droftaw

May 27, 2017
to be fair to the Captain i dont really have an issue with the bad ending, it only happens on one route.........i don't treat this as a typical AVN due to the complexity of the different routes. Most players will see this ending first as its the most common outcome in comparison to the idealistic throuple scenario. (I guess there are a lot of harem players on here) I enjoyed the fact i had to work for this outcome and wasnt laid out with easy to follow guidelines.......i guess thats just me. The other routes are just as fun, even if the pegging outcome isnt my kind of thing.
Kudos to the dev, getting something so complex and rich into a workable story is beyond the realm of mere mortals like me.
Thankyou Captain for producing such an outstanding attempt and i look forward to later developments

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes