Mod Ren'Py Summer Scent [v0.6.4a] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Can I ask a favor from anyone her, mega do not work on my browsers. Can someone post the current mod here? :unsure:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Just use Cloudfare WARP or some other proper VPN. Done.
I probably should not talk about Cloudfare WARP here but can you briefly enplane to me real quick about it and how it works, also is it free and safe enough to use. I have to be honest I have not ventured to the VPN software stuff yet as much as I probably should. :unsure:

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
I cannot for the life of me figure out the Dual Love path, any help here?

Edit: NVM, figured it out.

Last edited:

werag17897

Feb 2, 2020
Thanks for the mod, can't live without those text / font settings anymore, wish all games had those features built in.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for the mod, can't live without those text / font settings anymore, wish all games had those features built in.
Thank you for the appreciation. And I suppose you'll see more and more of it....I just try to stay a few steps ahead of the copycats :p

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
Thnank you for the mod, I'm finding it useful, but there are some aspects that are unclear. I could use more notarization of where the forks are (for instance, the decision whether to kiss cassie, massage her feet, or leave was a much bigger fork than I realized, and missed that I needed to kiss her even for the Eve path), and a distinguishing of the flags between those that mostly affect dialogue and those that affect plot paths would also be helpful.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thnank you for the mod, I'm finding it useful, but there are some aspects that are unclear. I could use more notarization of where the forks are (for instance, the decision whether to kiss cassie, massage her feet, or leave was a much bigger fork than I realized, and missed that I needed to kiss her even for the Eve path), and a distinguishing of the flags between those that mostly affect dialogue and those that affect plot paths would also be helpful.
Good morning. First remember there's 18 different paths to track with limited space (this isn't a kinetic novel nor a 200 page pdf walkthrough) in the menu choices. Not all paths (blue) are set by selecting a particular choice but certain requirement events (purple) many times are.

"Kiss" clearly marks as a requirement for Eve love path or Cassie love path, as (I believe) all other 18 paths.

"Massage" marks as an event flag for Cassie dom relationship (this doesn't make the path True but is a requirement for the path to be possible).

Remember there's only so much space to place information. How would you have me do it (see screenshot below)? Remember that the MiniStat screen tracks most of the important stats and events as well as the paths for quick review and can be left on screen if desired.

1642342083106.png

Reactions: MyUserName1234

reknal

Oct 26, 2021
The Subtext under the Choices is not showing, even with the choiceguide turned on, am i doing something wrong?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The Subtext under the Choices is not showing, even with the choiceguide turned on, am i doing something wrong?
Additional info is needed. Insure you install into a clean OEM copy from the VN's OP, not from any other source.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI: Good morning. I'm updating the mod to the newest SanchoMod Core python and will update links in the OP when done. I'm taking the current link offline until then. This update is only to the base mod itself and will enhance it's performance, add a few features, rewrite the gallery to remove lag and perfect the transitions, and polish some of the GUI. It is not a mandatory update if you've already played, this is really about polish and efficiency of GUI and code. Regards.

Reactions: weirdscix

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Links in OP are updated. Mod updated to newest SanchoMod v5f python core. Again, this is not a mandatory update but rather a convenience update to a more powerful core for future expansion and some new features sprinkled in as always. Included updates/upgrades:
  • QuickMenu alignment (found in the Options screen)
  • SaveDescription toggle (found in the Options screen)
  • SanchoAlerts (isolated custom notifications that are completely separated from RenPy's default notifications and the VN's custom notifications). I'll adapt this in the future to display for example suggested save points, route split notifications, etc.
  • More efficient gallery code to remove previous lag. Also I polished the transitions into and out of the replays. This is a subtle effect but makes for a more professional and smoother experience. Please note that the SanchoGallery is now accessed via the SanchoMod screen in the Main Menu. This consolidates the mod into a one button, cleaner look. Teaser pics in the OP have been updated to reflect this change.
  • Probably other stuff I've forgotten about, but all of it for the betterment of the player's experience.
I've also added a Workupload link for those who have issues with Mega

Regards and enjoy.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
How do I get the achievement "you are officially an idiot" it says day 5 but I can't find it
The guide says "awarded in Day5" - that means in day 5 if you made that choice, THEN you receive the award... it's not awarded immediately after the choice is made. In other words it's delayed. Regards.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
The guide says "awarded in Day5" - that means in day 5 if you made that choice, THEN you receive the award... it's not awarded immediately after the choice is made. In other words it's delayed. Regards.
Thats the thing when I got to day 5, or atleast I think I did i didn't see any choice, what was the choice

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thats the thing when I got to day 5, or atleast I think I did i didn't see any choice, what was the choice
The choice for that cheevo is in day4, choosing "I would like to fuck her…". To get there (this is not completely inclusive, it's off the top of my head) you need to have shook Luke's hand in day3 and be on the creep path in day2. Basically you have to fuck it all up.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
The choice for that cheevo is in day4, choosing "I would like to fuck her…". To get there (this is not completely inclusive, it's off the top of my head) you need to have shook Luke's hand in day3 and be on the creep path in day2. Basically you have to fuck it all up.
Ah ok, I did all that and like you said its not awarded immediately, but sadly I can't pick the choice I want because the achievement isn't there, and for some reason I can't access the gallery no matter how many time I download from the op

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ah ok, I did all that and like you said its not awarded immediately, but sadly I can't pick the choice I want because the achievement isn't there, and for some reason I can't access the gallery no matter how many time I download from the op
Gallery: see second pic in OP, simply click on "SanchoGallery".

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
It seems this scene isn't in the gallery. I happen to come across it by playing Eve sublove route a bit different, without Cassie love route to be precise (I might be wrong, this game is rather complicated). It's in day 5, Eve sublove route, please update.

Untitl8852ed.png

P/s: this mod is fantastic, thank you very much!!

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes