Mod Ren'Py Summer Scent [v0.6.4a] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
OK folks. I think the Gallery is done. I can find 4 scenes in Day6. If something isn't there we'll figure it out together and add it. I'm going to do a few mandatory Sancho scans for any potential bugs and if it comes out clean I'll compile this sucker and call it done. Maybe 15-30 minutes is all goes well. Regards.

1638847447241.png

notification: estrada777

Edit: It passes the sniff test on a virgin PC. I'm uploading now, just a few more minutes then check the OP. If you see all the "beta" info gone then you know it's done.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's done folks. Please enjoy.

I feel I was a bit rushed so I might have missed a bug or two. If you find a bug, please be so kind as to report by attaching the traceback and not pasting it into the post to keep the post lengths from being a wall of text. Thank you in advance.

Time for a well deserved Crown & Coke. This mod was a challenge but I think it is as refined and unobtrusive as possible. I hope you agree. If not, let me know as I always accept constructive criticism. If it's not constructive....well let's just say it'll be an eye for an eye (don't be a dick) :p.

Kindest regards and be well, to both you and all those you care about.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
It's done folks. Please enjoy.

I feel I was a bit rushed so I might have missed a bug or two. If you find a bug, please be so kind as to report by attaching the traceback and not pasting it into the post to keep the post lengths from being a wall of text. Thank you in advance.

Time for a well deserved Crown & Coke. This mod was a challenge but I think it is as refined and unobtrusive as possible. I hope you agree. If not, let me know as I always accept constructive criticism. If it's not constructive....well let's just say it'll be an eye for an eye (don't be a dick) :p.

Kindest regards and be well, to both you and all those you care about.
Awesomeness, all good to go for tonight's gaming session. And sure, if I find any problems, I will let you know. Thank you so very much for doing this!!!

Reactions: lovehate

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 Is it okay if I use incest patch with the mod?
And like always the mod is great,well done.(y)
Good morning Blaze. If I remember correctly that patch only changes the "prologue" of the story which has no menu choices so yes, it should be fine. If the patch does have a choice somewhere (again, I don't remember it having one) then the ChoiceGuide won't work for that portion. Regards.

Edit: I looked at the patch, it's only performing text replacement so there is no interference at all. You're good to go if you wish to use it. Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Balthasar-Gelt

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
View attachment 1533989 OK, right when Eve goes for the hug back, before calling parents, was hit with this error message. Probably is something small, but just to let you know.
And yet again Mistress comes through. Indeed, I missed a comma in the code regarding that choice. I'm compiling the fix now for deployment. Thank you again for the report.

Edit: The link in the OP is updated with the fix. Thanks again my Mistress. You've earned early access to any mod port in my arsenal for your personal use (I release quite a few titles internally/non-public). Have a great morning.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Damnit. The gallery is borked. I got carried away after changing the code last night and didn't test changing the Replay Name after the fact. I'll rewrite the gallery completely, just know for now it will really only change the Replay Name if you restart the game (yeah, I know, I fucked it up). It worked in the beta but I got "cute" with some new code. I'll get it sorted.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
And yet again Mistress comes through. Indeed, I missed a comma in the code regarding that choice. I'm compiling the fix now for deployment. Thank you again for the report.

Edit: The link in the OP is updated with the fix. Thanks again my Mistress. You've earned early access to any mod port in my arsenal for your personal use (I release quite a few titles internally/non-public). Have a great morning.
And just got caught up with the Dev, so at least for me, I could put it aside until the next release. Again, thank you so very much for doing this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sancho1969

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Any idea why the stats don't show on the choices for me? I have tried toggling it on and off but nothing ever shows up.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Any idea why the stats don't show on the choices for me? I have tried toggling it on and off but nothing ever shows up.
Either you don't have the ChoiceGuide turned on, or you got "cute" and unpacked the archives. For the former simply toggle it on via the MiniMenu (bottom-right menu) or via SanchoOptions. For the latter install the mod on a clean install of the VN as instructed in the OP, there's no need to unpack or tamper with any files.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Either you don't have the ChoiceGuide turned on, or you got "cute" and unpacked the archives. For the former simply toggle it on via the MiniMenu (bottom-right menu) or via SanchoOptions. For the latter install the mod on a clean install of the VN as instructed in the OP, there's no need to unpack or tamper with any files.
Thanks, I did look at some of the game's scripts. I just didn't expect that would prevent the mod from working.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks, I did look at some of the game's scripts. I just didn't expect that would prevent the mod from working.
FWIW, the way RenPy works is it prioritizes scripts versus archives. In other words if there is both scripts and archives in the directory being read, RenPy will read the standalone scripts and disregard the archives unless a class/function/label, etc isn't in one of the scripts...then it will look inside the archives.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 What paths do I have to follow to get all 3 girls?
Good morning. There's no answer to that yet or if it's even possible as the Dev hasn't technically created a Kelly Path (the variable is currently incomplete in the code). Below are the complete and partial paths as of the current version of the VN for what it's worth, and on what day those paths become "True" meaning they are awarded/achieved by the player"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: xDestiny
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes