Mod Ren'Py Summer Scent [v0.6.4a] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
I just want to make sure I understand right, the walkthrough is currently through Day 5, but v6.1 goes through Day 6, right? So the walkthrough doesn't have the last day yet?
That is correct as of right now but once Sancho gets back he will finish the last day.

Reactions: karrek

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Not sure why but every time I install the mod into the game it loads up for a bit of time, then when it is just about to go to the start screen the game closes. Without the mod it doesn't do this but with it I can't even play.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Not sure why but every time I install the mod into the game it loads up for a bit of time, then when it is just about to go to the start screen the game closes. Without the mod it doesn't do this but with it I can't even play.
What platform? If you are trying to port to mobile...well, it absolutely won't currently work (yet). Otherwise install the mod as directed in the OP in a fresh/pristine copy of the game (not previously modded, not unpackaged, not violated in any way). Please report back your results. Regards.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Hey, I installed your mod in the game folder, but it isn't in the game.

Its a fresh game install, with a new game started.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Hey, I installed your mod in the game folder, but it isn't in the game.

Its a fresh game install, with a new game started.
Hey, nevermind. I see what I did. When I went to install it, I accidently only installed the folder from the archive, and not the .rpa files along with it.

Totally my bad, lol.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969, I'm gonna give this one the Android treatment.
Shouldn't be a problem, I've not run into any bugs and none have been reported so I think it's solid. TBH I haven't tested Day5 100% personally so there could be a bork hiding somewhere.

Edit: Note that this mod DOES have OpenGL forced, you know the drill.

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
He has changed the story of this game.. like a lot and i like it. Has so much more depth.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969
when can we expect the walkthrough for day 6 ?
waiting for one to play the new update
I will likely leave the coast for my studio property later this weekend as I have deliveries and emps to pay mid-next week. I'll hammer it out then when I can get settled. Everything seems solid through Day5 so hopefully it will go smoothly and I won't have a ton of tweaks to do in previous days.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote: I currently only personally endorse one mobile port of my code. It is listed in the OP and will take you to estrada777 's post. If you slap my junk into JoiPlay and it fails, please don't ask me for technical support as there simply isn't any. That said I still only truly recommend the full edition for the best possible user experience but know that Estrada has ported the mod proper and as complete as possible given the platform's limitations. Regards.

Reactions: thegrimm

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
OK folks, I'm left the beach and now back in the middle of the woods. I'll start the grind on this tonight while also implementing a few tweaks to the mod core by request of some users. Of course I'll keep you updated but know my attention won't be 100% on it currently as there are some infrastructure issues I have to deal with on this property as well. Life is what it is but I will get this done. It'll be done correctly and professionally as you've come to expect. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
A small feature tweak that will be in the next update:

By another user request (now a total of 3 folks across all my mods, but everyone's legit request matters to me), the Save Description feature can now be toggled on/off. Yes, you can currently just press "Enter" on a blank input and no description will be given to the save but I came to realize that some folks don't care to use the keyboard to play VN's at all (or as little as possible) and either want to use the mouse only or a controller. Hence how this feature can assist. See red arrow below for location of the option. Regards.

1638829900746.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm almost half-way through Day6 code, debugging as I go paying most attention to the dynamic ChoiceGuide so we know you get the info you want if you want. With this day most of your paths are now set. What I won't know is which Events are the most important to put in the stat screens. We won't really know the important Day6 Events until we see Day7 whenever it drops.

1638832609852.png

Edit: The ChoiceGuide for Day6 is now done. Now I'm working on the Gallery. Hopefully I don't miss any scenes but I'll deploy an update after I'm done with that which should be later tonight barring any complications. Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Update:

Damnit, give me a bit longer....I'm currently rewriting the SanchoGallery. That visit to my beach property and the Zen it provided worked. I've figured out how to code a dynamic gallery from nothing (which is what this basically is with this title of course). I know the wait sucks y'all but you know I'm a perfectionist and only want the most professional, quality product in your hands. It'll be worth it, there's not many scenes in Day6 so I'll still try to push it out tonight. (I'm so happy with this new code):

1638843632099.png

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes