3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The red haired mom is amazing. I'd like to see how evolves her story with the son, and the daughters too, especially the youngest one. The sister that already has something with her brother maybe not that appealing because they're already doing stuff without the incest build up, that IMO is the biggest appeal of incest, and in fact, of any story for that matter.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I bet he's well aware of that.
Don't waste your time answering to rude people, I guess the most of us are just grateful you're going to revive SS...
Thanks a lot =] I'm actuallyworking on it right now and it will be released the first week of June. I'm putting hunger for Chaos on hold after a poll I had last night.

151 wanted secret summer now vs 30 for HfC.

The things I do for you pervs =D

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I don't know If you're trying, but you're coming off as rude.
I'm not trying to be rude. I'm saying that you had your first project SS which I enjoyed. You started a second project which I also enjoy. You then stopped working on SS to start a third project HC. Then you started up with eBooks. I think that you are trying to do too much and all will suffer. Personally, I like your first two projects the best and I wish you would focus on those before moving on. From what you have said here, I believe that your intention is to return to SS (your first story) after you complete PP (your second story.) I worry that in the future you will get side tracked by new projects causing you to lose interest in current projects. Yes, I do think that SS is better than HC and would prefer that you put HC on hold instead of SS.

When I fist played PP, when it was brand new, I went to your page a pledged a buck since I wanted to encourage you. At the end of this past month I would have kicked it up to five and possible ten if you would have also been working on SS. I ended up cancelling my patronage since it seemed like the majority of your projects were ones that I really did not enjoy.

I apologize if I came off as rude, I guess I was put off that you felt the need to point out to me that HC and SS were two completely different stories.

Last edited:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Thanks a lot =] I'm actuallyworking on it right now and it will be released the first week of June. I'm putting hunger for Chaos on hold after a poll I had last night.

151 wanted secret summer now vs 30 for HfC.

The things I do for you pervs =D
I was typing my response when you made your last post. If you are working on SS and PP, I will re-pledge tonight.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I was typing my response when you made your last post. If you are working on SS and PP, I will re-pledge tonight.
I gotcha, then, no problem. But just to clarify, I was an erotica author for years before I became a developer and have published 30 ebooks. I have not written any books since I started developing, as I do not have the time.

But yeah, with just so many people asking me to restart SS, I decided to take a poll, and SS slaughtered HfC, so I will be doing PP & SS as of now.

And when I'm done with PP, I will figure out exactly what I want to do with HfC =]

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes