3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Kinda pissed off this got abandoned; was a lovely set up. Seeing the willingness to just toss a project makes me leery of future support honestly.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Kinda pissed off this got abandoned; was a lovely set up. Seeing the willingness to just toss a project makes me leery of future support honestly.
The reason I abandoned this game is because the idea of doing another incest theme became more boring, especially seeing how much is out there. From now on, I'm going to make games that are more original and challenge me creatively. But whatever I do, I'm going to make sure it's the absolute best story that I can create.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The reason I abandoned this game is because the idea of doing another incest theme became more boring, especially seeing how much is out there. From now on, I'm going to make games that are more original and challenge me creatively. But whatever I do, I'm going to make sure it's the absolute best story that I can create.
You can understand though, that if you got bored once, people would expect it to happen again. Maybe shorter stories/games could combat this?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
You can understand though, that if you got bored once, people would expect it to happen again. Maybe shorter stories/games could combat this?
Doing the same type of game again is the boring part, not the length. It's my fault I realized that a little too late, but I can promise it won't happen again =]

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
You as developer should put yourself on gamer side and learn our reaction (y) (when you play you focus on scenario you become MC and put feelings in game).... Abandoning is to Bad (n)
Well from now im gona Put likes on game after gets finished...not from scratch :cautious:

Reactions: HansDampf788

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
You as developer should put yourself on gamer side and learn our reaction (y) (when you play you focus on scenario you become MC and put feelings in game).... Abandoning is to Bad (n)
Well from now im gona Put likes on game after gets finished...not from scratch :cautious:
I understand what you're saying, and I'll definitely do that from now on. And I ask that you will look at it's from a developer's view too. I started 6 months ago, trying to learn to to render, code, write and a lot more.

and in that time I was trying to figure out exactly what type of games I want to do and how I want to do them, so I have definitely made mistakes. But now I know what I want to do, so I ask that you just try to be understanding because it takes a whole whole lot of work to do these games while most of us have families ,jobs or school like in my case.

all I can do now is I promise you that I'm not going to abandon another game and I will do my absolute best to make the best stories that I have going forward

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
I understand why people are upset but abandoning the game is the best thing. If the dev is already bored with the game it is better to lose it early than to have a lot of interesting storylines. Also if the dev is bored but continues on just for the fans than they aren't going to be giving their all and the game probably wouldn't be that great anyway.

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
Pffff, we've lost another one :rolleyes: I appreciate the dev for telling us, at least.
I look forward to the next game from Superwriter, then, I hope to seeing it completed this time... ;)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I understand why people are upset but abandoning the game is the best thing. If the dev is already bored with the game it is better to lose it early than to have a lot of interesting storylines. Also if the dev is bored but continues on just for the fans than they aren't going to be giving their all and the game probably wouldn't be that great anyway.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you =]

Pffff, we've lost another one :rolleyes: I appreciate the dev for telling us, at least.
I look forward to the next game from Superwriter, then, I hope to seeing it completed this time... ;)
Lol it will be. Thank you for the support

Reactions: Melissa fan

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
WTF Superwriter??

didn´t you not promised that it will be onhold until Picture Perfect is Completed??
and why didn´t you tell you supporters that first???

you are developing this kind of games not for too long if i am not mistaking and already you get bored by it just because it has incest content???
that gets me thinking that you could Abandon your current project everytime when you get better ideas???

and that is one of the reasons why you devs should not start Multiple projects.
Many,many,many of that are ending like this ABANDONED. (n)

that is not cool man not at all :mad:

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2019
Doing the same type of game again is the boring part, not the length. It's my fault I realized that a little too late, but I can promise it won't happen again =]
If the Asian girl is the main interest in the next game once jobs become available again I will become a patron, but I must say that I think there are not enough incest games because of Patreon....so it's Landlady/lord and roommates and stepcest instead. Which is cool if the story makes sense, like if they mention that you barley started living at the said house instead of living there your whole life and someone else that isn't related to you somehow owns it .-.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
If the Asian girl is the main interest in the next game once jobs become available again I will become a patron, but I must say that I think there are not enough incest games because of Patreon....so it's Landlady/lord and roommates and stepcest instead. Which is cool if the story makes sense, like if they mention that you barley started living at the said house instead of living there your whole life and someone else that isn't related to you somehow owns it .-.
There are a lot of patches that make it full incest again. Trust me, there are plentyyy of incest games. But what Asian girl are you talkin about?

oldmanriver

Dec 28, 2018
Honestly, I think you should have just shelved this one for the time being and focus on your other 2 games and, once the timing seems right, come back to this one. There might be a lot of incest games out there, but there are certainly a lack in abundance of quality incest games, much less that are completed. I know that I, as well as others, would certainly like to see this story to completion and don't mind having to wait until the creative juices for another incest game start flowing through you again. That being said, I am quite enjoying Picture Perfect and and am interested in seeing where Hunger for Chaos goes.

Baltofer

Dec 30, 2018
Honestly, I think you should have just shelved this one for the time being and focus on your other 2 games and, once the timing seems right, come back to this one. There might be a lot of incest games out there, but there are certainly a lack in abundance of quality incest games, much less that are completed. I know that I, as well as others, would certainly like to see this story to completion and don't mind having to wait until the creative juices for another incest game start flowing through you again.
Just what i wanted to say but better

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Honestly, I think you should have just shelved this one for the time being and focus on your other 2 games and, once the timing seems right, come back to this one. There might be a lot of incest games out there, but there are certainly a lack in abundance of quality incest games, much less that are completed. I know that I, as well as others, would certainly like to see this story to completion and don't mind having to wait until the creative juices for another incest game start flowing through you again. That being said, I am quite enjoying Picture Perfect and and am interested in seeing where Hunger for Chaos goes.
Just what i wanted to say but better
I understand you guys like the game, but I'm telling you that I have better ideas. You'll just have to trust me =]

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
It is not a surprise that another good game is abandoned. This is happening all the time the past few years...

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes