3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
It's a Frozen Smoothie.... ^_^
It's so bad that even gravity doesn't want it. The MC was just testing that fact.
its clearly a feature, not a bug. mc doesn't want to drink the vicious goo
That's his secret. That is why he is heir to a fortune.
All of you are close, but the truth is, the smoothie is actually a sentient creature from another dimension =D

Ot it may just possibly be a small error on my part xD I'll leave it up to you guys to decide

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
***Very important! Please read, pervs!***
I had a vote about creating a second game that will be VERY different from my slice of life games, such as PICTURE PERFECT (like a guy getting kidnapped by aliens). And I would create a second patreon account to see if it gets enough interest.

The above post explains in detail, but I asked for your guy's permission, and got it in a vote 73 yes, 39 nos.

I'm going to be starting development of that science fiction game next month called HUNGER FOR CHAOS, because I can not stop thinking about all the awesome stuff I have planned.

This WILL NOT affect PICTURE PERFECT, (And once I finish PP, I will start SECRET SUMMER alongside the other game. ) It's my priority and you guys will continue to get that. Actually, I just finished Ch. 6 script tonight that is mainly about the lovely Sabrina =]

I just ask that you guys support me, and let me show you that I can do both because I love doing this so much!

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Secret Summer CH.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Android version??

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SECRET SUMMER IS BEING ABANDONED, YES.

I will be reusing the models for another game. I know some of you will be disappointed, but I wouldn't abandon the game if I didn't have a better idea I thought you guys would enjoy.

I have plenty of good shit coming. Trust me when I tell you that. But talk is cheap, got to get back to work. See you guys soon!

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
SECRET SUMMER IS BEING ABANDONED, YES.

I will be reusing the models for another game.
I respect your decision. It was single release afterall. No real damage done in my book. I'm happy that you will continue Picture Perfect because it is a great game and we got some progress in there ;)

I was about to ask reusing models. I don't know how many model you are gonna reuse but please at least use Norah and Leanna. Norah is a perfect MILF and Leanna is really hot.

Since you are too enthusiastic about your new game I'm really curious about it now. Good luck with your new game.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes