3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Anybody have some words of encouragement? I can't get pass the father. I keep tucking my tail and running, I'll never be able to beat a guy wearing a blazer.
Lmao Just take a deep breath and fight him! You're, uh, 'roommates' are counting on you!

there are no picture in some scene..can anyone help me?
What do you mean, in the game?
Big thanks for this update!
No problem! Got plenty more coming

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i would be remiss in not giving my thoughts on the update...as SW is a "pal"(subjective to his bouts of insanity and his massive AF ego) ;) the writig is very good..you never have issues trying to figure out wtf is happening..the dames are true beauties with enough customizing on his Daz thingie to look unique enough or at least not common ...southern belle milf is exquisite..she's pure waifu in every way...its legal to impregnate landlady's...(SHE'S A LANDLADY STFU!!!) :D so make it so..also..because he is a "pal"(subjective) he gets
412018_ThunderRob_approved.jpg

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Where is chapter 1 of this game?
Ch. 1 just means version 0.1. Ch. 2 is 0.2

i would be remiss in not giving my thoughts on the update...as SW is a "pal"(subjective to his bouts of insanity and his massive AF ego) ;) the writig is very good..you never have issues trying to figure out wtf is happening..the dames are true beauties with enough customizing on his Daz thingie to look unique enough or at least not common ...southern belle milf is exquisite..she's pure waifu in every way...its legal to impregnate landlady's...(SHE'S A LANDLADY STFU!!!) :D so make it so..also..because he is a "pal"(subjective) he gets
View attachment 493050
Hahah, thank you for your stamp of approval, PAL

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
1/7
2/7
3/7
4/7
5/7
6/7
7/7

How to name the characters for incest mode?
type
1/7 is my?
2/7 is my?
3/7 is my?
....etc
someone help me?
please

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
This reminds me of my younger brother, I used to destroy him at video games at first... But eventually, he'd get better at it and then I'd be like... eh, don't wanna play anymore, it's got boring... :p
Finally, a dev who understands a human family and ain't from Mars...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
This reminds me of my younger brother, I used to destroy him at video games at first... But eventually, he'd get better at it and then I'd be like... eh, don't wanna play anymore, it's got boring... :p
Finally, a dev who understands a human family and ain't from Mars...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hahah, I used to get annoyed when my younger brother would beat me, so I used that as inspiration. I feel your pain

A freakin good game!
One of best written dialogues ever!

Now i just want these juicy pussies... :D
Soon, my friend. Soon =)

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes