3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
u just need to learn how to do better animations if i remember correctly xD
I suck at it, so I'll hire an animator once I get more support

Dialogue writing inside this game is very well written. ;) (y)
Thanks a lot for saying that! I try to get dialogue as believable as I can

SuperWriter - The Mac Mega link produces an encryption key error when you click it, thought you should know. PC Mega link is fine, just the Mac link is failing.
Thanks for letting me know!
Android port where art thou
It's on page 12! I'm on my phone so I'm having a little trouble copying the link post

Sep 21, 2019
Holy shit man...Absolute best milf going right now. The sisters whatever you want to call them yea, cute whatever. But god damn that mom, and the step mom is a hell of a huge improvement over the troll that used to be there. Keep up the fantastic work.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Very enjoyable and I can see this one being a big hit on here, all the girls are great don't think I could pick a favourite yet going to need more alone time with them :p although I do like Coral I think it's her panda hoodie that makes her so damn cute not to mention her interactions with the MC. Wasn't expecting that scene so soon with Norah but that was great can't wait to see where else that leads us, overall pretty impressed by this so far.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
OK, so just to make sure: "No dream shards required" is just a reference to Dreams of Desire, right? I'm not forgetting earlier dialogue in Secret Summer, am I?
Lol it WAS just a reference to DOD. Don't worry, you haven't missed anything

Holy shit man...Absolute best milf going right now. The sisters whatever you want to call them yea, cute whatever. But god damn that mom, and the step mom is a hell of a huge improvement over the troll that used to be there. Keep up the fantastic work.
Lol glad you're liking the milfs so much. They're my favorite too

Very enjoyable and I can see this one being a big hit on here, all the girls are great don't think I could pick a favourite yet going to need more alone time with them :p although I do like Coral I think it's her panda hoodie that makes her so damn cute not to mention her interactions with the MC. Wasn't expecting that scene so soon with Norah but that was great can't wait to see where else that leads us, overall pretty impressed by this so far.
Really happy you're enjoying this game so much! Got PLENTY more coming =)

When is the next update man! I can't wait,please add more bush(kinky af)
Lol I just released the game a few days ago. You'll have to wait a little =)

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes