3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
I like it, writing's pretty good compared to a lot of Renpy games on here. Renders are nice, girls are all pretty cute though the younger sis bob haircut is gonna take a bit of getting used to. Like the humour in the player options too.

I'll be here for the next update.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Secret Summer CH.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Secret Summer [Ch.2] [SuperWriter] (593 mb rar pc source)
64 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

moqbull

Dec 15, 2017
Srsly, thread search is your friend
dude I have no doubt about what relationships are intended here, incest isn't just my thing. Another offense is that everyone of these games follows the same generic story line. I was just lamenting the fact that the premise here is crap when the female models are good.

Reactions: vgyew

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
This is the most vanilla mom i have ever seen in any games. And you know what?I really liked it! She is now my favorite milf. I wonder what is the mistery behind her trouble at work? Anyway keep up great work dev.
Haha, I'm glad you like her! I understand she's super sweet, but that's how I personally know Southern bells to be

I like it, writing's pretty good compared to a lot of Renpy games on here. Renders are nice, girls are all pretty cute though the younger sis bob haircut is gonna take a bit of getting used to. Like the humour in the player options too.

I'll be here for the next update.
Haha, I know the bob is a hit or miss with some people, but I think it'll grow on you!

this guys have 2 pretty good games in patreon, really worth supporting.
Thanks a lot for rhe support, man. I really appreciate it

models are good. Shame about the story being about "landlady" and "roommates"
I understand there are a lot of incest games, but I really do enjoy the genre, so I can't let others affect how I tell my story, you know? Hopefully you'll stick around for more updates because I got a lot of stuff coming =]

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Then just don't play the game, there is no point in complaining about a game that you dislike. Just go find another game.

Now as for this update, things are probably going to progress pretty quickly I think. Shower time was pretty unexpected, didn't think she would be so umm open to that sort of thing so soon. Really, all of them seem to be different levels of perverted already. The panda jacket is super cute too.

and that make this dev more fresh, in other games it take forever to get any content at all, for once is good to see the story progressing faster, and the romance in both games doenst seems forced anyway so is all good.
i hate rushed relationship too, but in this game doenst feel like that because the girls clearly did have feelings for the mc before we take control of him so is not like "ey, im hot and ur hot, lets bang" kind of thing.

moqbull

Dec 15, 2017
Then just don't play the game, there is no point in complaining about a game that you dislike. Just go find another game.

Now as for this update, things are probably going to progress pretty quickly I think. Shower time was pretty unexpected, didn't think she would be so umm open to that sort of thing so soon. Really, all of them seem to be different levels of perverted already. The panda jacket is super cute too.

I tried, didn't like it, not going to play it. Just commented about how it's a shame because the models are good.

moqbull

Dec 15, 2017
I understand there are a lot of incest games, but I really do enjoy the genre, so I can't let others affect how I tell my story, you know? Hopefully you'll stick around for more updates because I got a lot of stuff coming =]

you do you man. I mean, at least, there is a step-mom option.

Feb 18, 2018
Dang! Well done my friend. Nowadays, after playing most of the games on this site, I usually skip through dialogue after the first few minutes. Not to be rude or anything but a lot of devs here aren't professional writers and I don't really care about cliched and redundant writing. But I'm hooked to this story. Really looking forward to future updates. Don't screw up. (y)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I like the update overall, but I'm a little disappointed that the scene with Zoe oiling naked MC is completely skipped. It just feels weird to have scenes about drinking green juice, chakra points, play-wrestling, but then the actual "fun" of the oiling part is skipped as if it didn't exist. It's not even about the scene involving nudity, but I'm interested to see how Zoe (as a character) would deal with it. Did she just do it without any comment or did she make comments about MC's dick? Is she perverted about it or no big deal, and so on.

Still a good update overall. I assume next update is more focused on Coral and Leanne? Is the plan to have focus on 2 girls/update?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Important message for the dev: We desperately need an upcoming scene where the MC gives his mom a good shaving (including a nice landing strip), and then vigorously tastes his handiwork! :p

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I have already made a walkthrough on my patreon, so please ignore Qleaf if you are a fan of my game. Thank you =)
The issue with this is that Qleaf always releases the walkthroughs they do for free, yes they have a Patreon page, but the walkthroughs are always released for free, your walkthrough is currently behind a $10 paywall. Pirates will almost always choose free over $10. :unsure:

Just to be clear, I support both of you on Patreon! Qleaf does some amazing walkthroughs and some are for games that don't have an official WT. :)

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes