3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Oh, I do, fucking morality police assholes. I can't even put how much I despise that censorship bullshit into words.

Anyway, I tend to give characters ridiculous names at the best of times, so whenever I get to determine relationships and other stuff too I go out of my way to make it as hilariously out there as possible. :LOL:
Haha, I completely agree with you. Have fun =]

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
it needs a 'forget your old saves, start it all over again' tag.

i dunno if it was naming the dir differently or what but i've played this game after he got rid of the twin and saved it, but now the saves are incompatible.

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
Why is the MC called little sister, is it a bug in the text?
Make sure you read and answered correctly at the beginning ; some questions ask you who the character is to the MC, others who the MC is to them...
e.g. it tells you "who is girl A to the MC ?" and then "who is the MC to girl B ?" ; so "sister" for the 1st one and "brother" for the 2nd =)

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Let's talk about my first experience and impression of this graphic novel. Has very good renders, about the characters, Coral is very beautiful I think that makes her sexy, Leanna, heck, she is too sexy and the mother, I love that she has freckles and redhead and the evil new wife of MC's dad ... It's a sex bomb! The story is similar so far to some others, but I will not venture to judge it too much since it is the first version. Waiting for update. My rating so far 6/10, version 0.1

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Let's talk about my first experience and impression of this graphic novel. Has very good renders, about the characters, Coral is very beautiful I think that makes her sexy, Leanna, heck, she is too sexy and the mother, I love that she has freckles and redhead and the evil new wife of MC's dad ... It's a sex bomb! The story is similar so far to some others, but I will not venture to judge it too much since it is the first version. Waiting for update. My rating so far 6/10, version 0.1
It definitely won't be just like every other VN. Got some really good stuff planned =] Just stick around and see

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Well written, seems like it is going somewhere. Small nitpick. Zoe eyelids at her room's door are terrifying alien eyes.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Edit 26/11/2019: Created 0.1 walkthrough

Enjoy the attached Walkthrough!
It can also be found on my .

In-game Mod:
The in-game mod can be found here

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Edit 26/11/2019: Created 0.1 walkthrough

Enjoy the attached Walkthrough!
It can also be found on my .

In-game Mod:
The in-game mod can be found here
FYI - above WT is for Picture Perfect. Thanks
All my supporters, please ignore Oscar. I have made walkthroughs for the game that I offer to my patrons, and he's trying to profit on both of my games, posting his personal Patreon here and on my other game thread. Thank you.

Reactions: Ziltoid and Reifon

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Hey, my fellow pervs!
Just wanted to give you an update on SECRET SUMMER! I'm halfway done with renders 75/150 So about another week and I'll be done, I think! Stay tuned. This second update is going to be really fun, as you can see from Zoe =D

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
MacOS MEGA link errors with "Bad decription key"

Snip20191219_1.png

Reactions: bcool
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes