3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The game wasn´t complete or abandoned.Superwriter changed the ladies thats the reason for the revamp.You can here see the difference between the new girls what is on top on that picture and the older what is down
he also removed the other guy (twin) and thats why i play this to be honest, i dont like sharing and i dont think i whould have played the other game.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
btw, why do you develop 2 games at the same time?
If you played the original version of this game, you'd know that there are two SuperWriter. They are twins so each of them made one game each.

On a more serious note, this revamped game is very good, and I think it's much better than Picture Perfect. The basic plot is more interesting (there is a clear goal to aim for), the characters are more likeable (even the "villains"), and the render is good too.

The only downside is Zoe's eyes looked super blank in most of her scenes.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Hi SuperWriter I think you forgot one old line in the script.
Z "But what in the world are you doing here already? Our [rel_m] told me your flight wasn't for another four hours or so."
and shortly after that
Z "You’re telling me you got up early just to make breakfast for everyone?"
Not a big mistake but I'm sure you want to change that ;)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
The game wasn´t complete or abandoned.Superwriter changed the ladies thats the reason for the revamp.You can here see the difference between the new girls what is on top on that picture and the older what is down
so he made them little older and changed how they look a bit? is that not just a normal update? :eek:
revamp sounds like a remake, but I got it, thx

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Okay, these models are one of hottest things i have seen in game! Nice faces, great bodys, good clothing style.
Props to the dev for this. Really great work!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Okay, these models are one of hottest things i have seen in game! Nice faces, great bodys, good clothing style.
I don't normally suggest other games in a game thread, and I'm not doing this to "bash" the models here, but you REALLY need to check out a few other games like "Being a DIK", "WVM", and "City of Broken Dreamers" (especially that last one).

Reactions: MrJ

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
I don't normally suggest other games in a game thread, and I'm not doing this to "bash" the models here, but you REALLY need to check out a few other games like "Being a DIK", "WVM", and "City of Broken Dreamers" (especially that last one).
DIK and WVM have beatiful renders, too. But for me, the girls in Secret Summer are top notch! Really sexy.

City of Broken Dreamers is new to me. I'll try this, thanks :)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here is the girls old and remade. I'm not patreon(yet) so can't get those pics, but you can see the improvements in these renders. Those are from dev's discord, I hope SuperWriter don't mind that I share these in here.
Every one is improved except Zoe IMO.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
View attachment 426390 View attachment 426391
Here is the girls old and remade. I'm not patreon(yet) so can't get those pics, but you can see the improvements in these renders. Those are from dev's discord, I hope SuperWriter don't mind that I share these in here.
Hmm. I'm quite torn with the models.

New blonde > Old blonde (no contest)
Old blue-haired sis > New replacement (the blue-haired rebel just does it for me more)
New short-haired sis > Old one
Lawyer (?) sis...I kinda prefer the old one. I feel that the new one has been almost too beautified (weird; I know)
I like both versions of the mother and it feels like a shame to lose either to be honest.

Oh well. At least they were changed early, rather than further down the line, I guess.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
You sure know how to create some delicious women SuperWriter , the 'Landlady' totally has me smitten. I mean a redhead + freckles + country gal? That sure is a premium golden combination for me!

So because of that I made a simple signature for everyone to use featuring said lady, you can link this post in the OP if people other would like to use it as well.

SS.gif

Looking forward to the next release!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
A banana laptop
That made me weep with laughter. Nice one. I know. I know. It's pretty silly, but worked. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:
Hahaha, glad you liked that line. Also made me laugh.

*starts the game*
*gets the option to not only name the MC but also determine his relationship with the other characters*

Oh you silly dev...

Secret Summer : The epic tale of Tenant and his unit of Landpeople. Landlord the oldest male, Landlady, Landlady, Landlady and Landlady, and finally young Landlady.
Lol blame Patreon! If people happen to wants to make this an incest game... That's their choice =]

Hi SuperWriter I think you forgot one old line in the script.
Z "But what in the world are you doing here already? Our [rel_m] told me your flight wasn't for another four hours or so."
and shortly after that
Z "You’re telling me you got up early just to make breakfast for everyone?"
Not a big mistake but I'm sure you want to change that ;)
For sure! Thanks a lot for pointing that out

so he made them little older and changed how they look a bit? is that not just a normal update? :eek:
revamp sounds like a remake, but I got it, thx
I did way more than that. please look at the changelog in the original post to see the changes.

That's some seriously high praise, man! I really appreciate that because I worked my ass off to create them.

You sure know how to create some delicious women SuperWriter , the 'Landlady' totally has me smitten. I mean a redhead + freckles + country gal? That sure is a premium golden combination for me!

So because of that I made a simple signature for everyone to use featuring said lady, you can link this post in the OP if people other would like to use it as well.

View attachment 449113

Looking forward to the next release!
Norah may be my favorite as well! Thanks a lot for the signature

Een Vieze Vent
check out the updated templates in the link down in my sig, for more goodies.
I don't see the templates!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Lol blame Patreon! If people happen to wants to make this an incest game... That's their choice =]
Oh, I do, fucking morality police assholes. I can't even put how much I despise that censorship bullshit into words.

Anyway, I tend to give characters ridiculous names at the best of times, so whenever I get to determine relationships and other stuff too I go out of my way to make it as hilariously out there as possible. :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes