3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The issue with this is that Qleaf always releases the walkthroughs they do for free, yes they have a Patreon page, but the walkthroughs are always released for free, your walkthrough is currently behind a $10 paywall. Pirates will almost always choose free over $10. :unsure:

Just to be clear, I support both of you on Patreon! Qleaf does some amazing walkthroughs and some are for games that don't have an official WT. :)
i dont think a lot of people will support him just to have a walkthrough, neither this dev or others.
People support different amount of money depending on how much they can afford and how much they like the game, usually walkthrough rewards is not something that attract people to get those tiers, cheats, previews are more likely to work.
and not all pirates choose free, lots of us support a few devs you included, though for different reasons than a walkthrough :ROFLMAO:

I strongly beg to differ! ;)
put that in spoiler , you are giving me nightmares. :eek:

A fellow Bush lover =D
i dont mind bush unless i have to go down on the girl, i dont enjoy hairs on my tongue though i have to say she looks good anyways :ROFLMAO:

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
You skip Zoe oiling the MC completely why?? We could have learned so much about her as a character. Was still a good update but that was just a bummer.

Reactions: Demigawd

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
You skip Zoe oiling the MC completely why?? We could have learned so much about her as a character. Was still a good update but that was just a bummer.
Yeah, thanks for pointing that out. She told him to get naked, which surely means that she saw his manhood. Did she oil that as well? :unsure:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
The pubes or the politician? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Lmao the pubes!

The renders are so good with this.

it and the dialogue really work well together. I’m really enjoying it.

Nice work SuperWriter :giggle: :coffee:
Really glad you enjoyed it ! I got more coming for you =)

This is a good game, it has some real potential.
Thank you for saying that! I hope to make it the best game possible going forward

I strongly beg to differ! ;)

View attachment 491508
-_- I prefer a more maintainable bush

I just saw this game. Is there a chapter 1?
The version numbers are the chapters, so you already paid ch. 1 =)
i dont think a lot of people will support him just to have a walkthrough, neither this dev or others.
People support different amount of money depending on how much they can afford and how much they like the game, usually walkthrough rewards is not something that attract people to get those tiers, cheats, previews are more likely to work.
and not all pirates choose free, lots of us support a few devs you included, though for different reasons than a walkthrough :ROFLMAO:

put that in spoiler , you are giving me nightmares. :eek:

i dont mind bush unless i have to go down on the girl, i dont enjoy hairs on my tongue though i have to say she looks good anyways :ROFLMAO:
Lol I don't mind a little hair

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Yeah, thanks for pointing that out. She told him to get naked, which surely means that she saw his manhood. Did she oil that as well? :unsure:
Right, This cheap........Oops I have to go to work now lol....... what the hell :unsure:
Zoe isn't the type to blush or be uncomfortable In that of situation. That's why you didn't miss anything and I was able to skip over it.

I have plenty of other things planned for her where you can see her true character, but it wasn't here

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes