3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I respect your decision. It was single release afterall. No real damage done in my book. I'm happy that you will continue Picture Perfect because it is a great game and we got some progress in there ;)

I was about to ask reusing models. I don't know how many model you are gonna reuse but please at least use Norah and Leanna. Norah is a perfect MILF and Leanna is really hot.

Since you are too enthusiastic about your new game I'm really curious about it now. Good luck with your new game.
I will definitely be using them both, they're probably my favorite models too! And Don't worry.

I enjoyed the little bit of content/story the game had :(
Hope to see at even better product when you figure out what to do
Definitely! Thank you for the support

I'm tired of doing the same old man lady and roommates that gets produced every week. I have a lot of fresh and interesting ideas that you guys are going to love. I promise

Could you explain how in the hell that is better idea? Abandon a game with mom-son content to create another without. Doesn't sound better at all, more likely at least 100times worse.:mad::poop:(n):cry:
The science-fiction game has nothing to do with secret summer. I don't have a problem explaining things to you, but not if you're going to be rude like that.

Last edited:

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
The science-fiction game has nothing to do with secret summer. I don't have a problem explaining things to you, but not if you're going to be rude like that.
My intention wasn't meant to be rude but to express my disappointment to abandonig secret summer. I understand english quite well but speaking and writing is things I still learning, so I use google translate a lot and that makes it hard to express my thoughts correctly. But if the science-fiction game is reason to abandon secret summer then it has something to do with it. Maybe I exaggerate a little in my previous post but I like mom-son games the most so abandoning one and making one without it doesn't sound good to me.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The models on this were all good and the Mom was top drawer.

I’m sad to see it go, but on the plus side there were two reasonable and enjoyable chapters. :) :coffee:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
My intention wasn't meant to be rude but to express my disappointment to abandonig secret summer. I understand english quite well but speaking and writing is things I still learning, so I use google translate a lot and that makes it hard to express my thoughts correctly. But if the science-fiction game is reason to abandon secret summer then it has something to do with it. Maybe I exaggerate a little in my previous post but I like mom-son games the most so abandoning one and making one without it doesn't sound good to me.
Ok, I understand, no problem. But to explain to you, I'm not doing incest anymore because there are a million of those out there and I'm already doing one. So after I finish picture perfect, I will do another slice of Life game using the same models

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, I understand, no problem. But to explain to you, I'm not doing incest anymore because there are a million of those out there and I'm already doing one. So after I finish picture perfect, I will do another slice of Life game using the same models
Don't worry, you'll be seeing the models again!
It really was not just the models but the "incest" story with the models that a lot of players liked.

Some where on here is a poll about incest or not and over 90% wanted incest.
(If I find that poll again I will post a link.)

Here is a game that wanted more incest with 68% " https://f95zone.to/threads/betrayed-v0-51-joraell.17512/
More taboo things like INCEST for example Votes: 10,133 68.8%

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
It really was not just the models but the "incest" story with the models that a lot of players liked.

Some where on here is a poll about incest or not and over 90% wanted incest.
(If I find that poll again I will post a link.)

Here is a game that wanted more incest with 68% " https://f95zone.to/threads/betrayed-v0-51-joraell.17512/
More taboo things like INCEST for example Votes: 10,133 68.8%
There are 1 million and one games on here with incest. I'm literally doing one right now myself lol. I don't want to do another one. I want to do something new

Reactions: Canade

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Make what you like and surely someone else will like it, whether or not there are a million and one of something similar. Unfortunate this was abandoned but I get it. Also a fan of PP do keep up the good work!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
48 pages of incest games.
LOL exactly.

Make what you like and surely someone else will like it, whether or not there are a million and one of something similar. Unfortunate this was abandoned but I get it. Also a fan of PP do keep up the good work!
Definitely. I will make games that I'm passionate about and that you guys will love! Thank you for the support

Reactions: aidenboy and Canade

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I love Picture Perfect, but I'd be lying if I didnt say I loved this one just as much, if not more... the sisters were slightly hotter, and the mom was PERFECT... Shame, but I guess sometimes these things happen... I hope once PP is done, the dev might re-consider bringing this one back to life.

While I get the whole "land-lady & roommates" being overused complaint, I have to say that the "landlord" seducing his young "tenants who happen to be roommates" isnt that ground breaking... if you want a true unique "home structure", the most untapped stories are the "female tenant" seducing her "female roommates" and "land-lady".

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
there are a million 'landlady' and roommate games out there
I respect your decision dev, but I see a vicious cycle here... True, there are millions of "landlady" games out there, but there are only like a couple of "mom-son" games!! What I mean is that the portrayal of mothers and their relationships with their sons/family is so facile and pretentious that you could easily mistake them for landladies. :( However, it seemed like SS was gonna be different - it's really unfortunate that you had to end it. Totally heartbroken.

You see, the bad reputation of the m/s games for being crappy is why good devs stay away from it, which perpetuates its crappiness. :(:(

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
SECRET SUMMER IS BEING ABANDONED, YES.

I will be reusing the models for another game. I know some of you will be disappointed, but I wouldn't abandon the game if I didn't have a better idea I thought you guys would enjoy.

I have plenty of good shit coming. Trust me when I tell you that. But talk is cheap, got to get back to work. See you guys soon!
Something tells me that the other projects will not be completed and will also be abandoned.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes