3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Kutagawa117

Nov 20, 2023
Hi all, regarding the update.
I'm still here but I'm also dying and highly caffeinated.

The short version of it is the patreon version will be up in 3 days and the public version for everyone will be up in a week(or 6 days).

I've worked hard for this update and the content here is alot for what a single person can do.
But I hate talking about myself so you'll judge it yourself.

Thank you for your patience and you'll understand(or not) why it took so long once you play it.

See you around when the update drops!

Edit: Regarding discord/starting a community, I'll work on it as soon as the update is out (I'm kidding, I'll get drunk for an evening first to unwind).
But I'll be on it sooner than later.
Thank you very much for your hard work.
Please take care of your health Dev!

Reactions: 7RKguy
Oct 21, 2019
Hi guys can anyone help me out? My game froze twice during the prologue and I really don't want to sit through it again.

Does someone have a save file from just after the prologue? Thanks!

Kutagawa117

Nov 20, 2023
J
Hi guys can anyone help me out? My game froze twice during the prologue and I really don't want to sit through it again.

Does someone have a save file from just after the prologue? Thanks!
Just wait for another update thare Will be new update next Monday public version

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
And how will that help me exactly? Will the new update have an option to skip the prologue?
I'll work it in, it's definitely on the priority list along with other stuff. The prologue might even need some modification to be shorter but the skip option will be coming.

You can use page down to skip text if you don't want to wait.
But there's nothing I can do now because my full focus is on the update that's coming out either some time today or tomorrow for my members.
And hey, if you want what's essentially 40-50% more of what's in the base game in terms of content(graphics,story), you can wait for the next update in a week or so for the public and playthrough it in one go. It's going to be long though.

I'm here to do that pomodoro or whatisit thing where I have to do something else for 5 minutes so that I can be productive for an hour or so but unfortunately, I can't do anything for you at this moment.

Oct 21, 2019
I'll work it in, it's definitely on the priority list along with other stuff. The prologue might even need some modification to be shorter but the skip option will be coming.

You can use page down to skip text if you don't want to wait.
But there's nothing I can do now because my full focus is on the update that's coming out either some time today or tomorrow for my members.
And hey, if you want what's essentially 40-50% more of what's in the base game in terms of content(graphics,story), you can wait for the next update in a week or so for the public and playthrough it in one go. It's going to be long though.

I'm here to do that pomodoro or whatisit thing where I have to do something else for 5 minutes so that I can be productive for an hour or so but unfortunately, I can't do anything for you at this moment.
Alright thanks, don't worry about it!

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
Hello everyone, v0.25 is finally out on my for members only.
Details of what is in this update, massive when you consider I'm a single person and it was done in a month or so,
can be found

If you want to give it a whirl this weekend then the monetary support will always be appreciated.
It helps me keep doing what I do.

I'll start working on v0.26 that will have the recollection room, prologue skipping(and also a better prologue) and other QoL stuff that won't break the game. If v0.26 is done sooner than planned, then I'll skip releasing v0.25 to public and just do v0.26 public release (of course I'll release it earlier for Patreon members first.)

That's really about it. Either way, you'll get the public update in a week one way or another.

Kutagawa117

Nov 20, 2023
Sigh if I had a credit card I would immediately try it, if not because in this country you have to be 21 to get a credit card

Chad22222

Dec 23, 2023
Where's the cafe?, it says on the guide step 5 that you will find masaru and shion at the cafe together, I'm not yet on step 5 but I need to know where is it before that happens

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
Where's the cafe?, it says on the guide step 5 that you will find masaru and shion at the cafe together, I'm not yet on step 5 but I need to know where is it before that happens
Its in the mall, building next to earl's office

Reactions: Chad22222

Chad22222

Dec 23, 2023
Is this? I bumped to Erika leaving her house and I followed her in the ram city and I saw her enter the building after that I'm stuck, I can't get the acces card even if I waited for the rude lady to leave at 19:00, what should I do after I saw Erika enter the building? Wait for the rude lady to leave the back alley at 19:00 or is there something I should do

Kutagawa117

Nov 20, 2023
Is this? I bumped to Erika leaving her house and I followed her in the ram city and I saw her enter the building after that I'm stuck, I can't get the acces card even if I waited for the rude lady to leave at 19:00, what should I do after I saw Erika enter the building? Wait for the rude lady to leave the back alley at 19:00 or is there something I should do
U need to take the card she at up city she had sex with people

Reactions: 7RKguy

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
In the red light district's back alley, if the girl is the red lady wait until midnight.
If its not wait until next day. The lady is random (there's 2) so you have to wait until she's the one there.

Reactions: Chad22222

Chad22222

Dec 23, 2023
IS this the place or not, if not where is red light district? I don't know because there's no indicator that tells you where you are what city you are currently in

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes