Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Summer Stolen Paradise [v0.2.6v3] [7RKStudio] - Compressed

Win [193 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SummerStolenParadise-0.2.6v3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Xanax1488

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
TMCommonEventKey
You will love this plugin especially to open the phone more easily :p
If you want the plugin, don't hesitate to write to me xD

Reactions: 7RKguy

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
7RKguy
the game is cool and interesting for the scenario BUT THE GAME Mechanics (I mean the pace and hint system) are Horrible:cry::sick:
things to work to make the game less horrible to play:
first: the speed movement
second: create a quest option in the menu window rather than using a book at home
third:create a teleportation button to teleport to already visited location
fourth: an option on your phone to locate quickly shion instead of travelling the map for 15 min for nothing.
FIFTH: for the love of god please correct that mouse control movement it's even slower and stops randomly.

Reactions: Dereck112

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
7RKguy
the game is cool and interesting for the scenario BUT THE GAME Mechanics (I mean the pace and hint system) are Horrible:cry::sick:
things to work to make the game less horrible to play:
first: the speed movement
second: create a quest option in the menu window rather than using a book at home
third:create a teleportation button to teleport to already visited location
fourth: an option on your phone to locate quickly shion instead of travelling the map for 15 min for nothing.
FIFTH: for the love of god please correct that mouse control movement it's even slower and stops randomly.
1. what do you mean, is it too slow?
2. work in progress, next update will likely have it.
3. work in progress, but only for specific location so the game won't break.
4. i'll see what I can do about this, no promise.
5. I never tried using the mouse, I'll look into it.

Reactions: reeroll

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
the character is slow as hell for big map like this.a character speed option would be great

Reactions: Dereck112

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
I like a lot the story and the art of spicy scenes, but to get them I suffer from how slow the character is, also the mouse movement is weird doing whatever he wants.

Reactions: reeroll

Xanax1488

Feb 13, 2021
It was hard for me as a person who doesn't know English to play it, I couldn't find a single scene with the main character.
Tons of text, just tons of text!
Unclear mechanics, level design is not intuitive.
The game is more like a dump of pixels and text.
I managed to pass games in Japanese, but this volume of "War and Peace" I could not .
I really hope that the release will add pictures to the clues and normal pointers to transition to another location or house.
Because some buildings are not marked and it is not clear if you can go there or not.

Last edited:

Mizahrabel22

May 16, 2024
If the route with the "father figure" Is this nasty, then the route with the actual father, fully using the seaside house for a lot of hidden sex, is going to be even more nastier.

Please work on that next after you're done with adding shortcuts for skipping time & the phone, fixing the text so that it's actually instant & not like slow paced auto text & change the movement to be faster. ❤

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
Well, let's get into the nitty-gritty of the gameplay design.

The major issue I have is that I can't think of a reason for most things to consume stamina and time. Gathering in the forest only consuming stamina (plus the time it takes to move between nodes) makes sense, but to harvest veggies being doubly-limiting feels overly restrictive in the face of that. Likewise work (I know it makes sense in-world, but...) takes a prohibitive amount of stamina and time when certain activities are time-locked. Meanwhile, fishing consumes no stamina but is at the mercy of RNG, which is sure to make the beach bar quests hell. Although, I think if the timer is changed to progress by a set amount per fish/attempt (say five minutes) rather than just ticking down like in the field, that could be balanced against the cost of bait and profits from selling unneeded fish to be fair -if still annoying. As it stands, I don't really think the stamina meter serves much purpose, since time is the more concerning factor weighed against the 30-day time limit. Initially I thought I'd like a way to increase my maximum stamina, but that just isn't a functional reward without making stamina more valuable vs the clock.

None of these were game-breakers for me (although I did break down and just cheat my inventory after my second restart due to a progression error involving the Earl's quest. Did Erica's 1st scene prior to getting the Twixter notification from Mike and that seemed to lock me out of getting the Earl's call. Walked the village for 6 days before I gave in and just started over, following the guide to the letter.) This just seemed a better place to talk about gameplay stuff that might change, rather than in a review.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes