3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
brain has left the chat... i just want the bakery route and after 1 half hour just got finger scenes. Too many map i cant track route , dont know what am doing couldnt it be easy?
IKR i spent a gour running around fishing and collecting vegitables since nothing was happening

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
And another two bugs:
1. Tried bar minigame again - ran around every customer for 2 times and still didn't found the last order. And then time is up.
2. Earl didn't texting after Erica office event - I literally ran around entire world map and nothing happend. Tried to give more gifts to Erica for the next two days, tried to load save before Erica event - nothing work
Minigame for bar will be fixed later.
for number 2, have you done the photo event?
if you've followed every step in the walkthrough, drop me your save.

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
IKR i spent a gour running around fishing and collecting vegitables since nothing was happening
make sure Shion is working with Masaru at all times. if still nothing shows up, slot her in the bakery, go out and pass time until 1PM and go to the next day, there should at the very least be an event.
This is an NTR game so your girl has to spend time with the guy or else nothing will happen.
Always select "Bakery quest" when talking to Masaru for events.

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
does anyone know how to start this scene ? i made the bottle but i cant figure out how to start this scene
have you started the faerie water quest?
speak to Masaru at the Bakery. If nothing comes up, make sure Shion has spent some time with him. (Drop her there, go walk around for a few hours or use your phone.)
The quest should come.
Then you need to collect faerie water at the top of the mountain, up the path before you go into the craftsman hut.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Is there a walkthrough for this update?

I remember last time I played that game it was only possible if strictly following the walkthrough, or the game would break easily.

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for this update?

I remember last time I played that game it was only possible if strictly following the walkthrough, or the game would break easily.
Page 11 has the answer you need.

binhgasunt02234

Nov 13, 2023
bạn đã bắt đầu nhiệm vụ tìm nước thần tiên chưa?
nói chuyện với Masaru ở tiệm bánh. Nếu không có gì xảy ra, hãy chắc chắn rằng Shion đã dành thời gian cho anh ấy. (Thả cô ấy ở đó, đi dạo xung quanh trong vài giờ hoặc sử dụng điện thoại của bạn.)
Nhiệm vụ sẽ đến.
Sau đó, bạn cần thu thập nước thần tiên trên đỉnh núi, đi lên con đường trước khi đi vào túp lều của thợ thủ công.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Tôi để Shion ở tiệm bánh và ép Masaru nhưng không có chuyện gì xảy ra. Tôi đi loanh quanh hàng giờ cho đến khi Shion biến mất trong tiệm bánh nhưng cũng chẳng có gì xảy ra cả.

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
for number 2, have you done the photo event?
Yes. Here the save (Idk how saves works so all the files here, first one is before Erica event in office, second is before air cooler and third some time after air cooler)

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
Yes. Here the save (Idk how saves works so all the files here, first one is before Erica event in office, second is before air cooler and third some time after air cooler)
After 9AM, bakery talk to Shion.

I'm just going to assume you've missed the conversation with that guy Mike the event prior and forget about it or skipped the entire thing. Because the event tells you pretty straight out that it wants you to take a photo of her.

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021

I'm just going to assume you've missed the conversation with that guy Mike the event prior and forget about it or skipped the entire thing. Because the event tells you pretty straight out that it wants you to take a photo of her.
Strange, I can clearly tell that I finished entire photo event. Actually, I tried to go to Erica before photo was posted on nottwitter (but after taking it) but she didn't appear on 14:00 at home, so I went to garden to harvest more blueberries, then photo was posted and on the next day Erica event begins (I went to house at 14:00, meet her and so on). Maybe I forgot to save it. I'll try to redo it, thanks anyway

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
I use the save before Erica office event and tried to talk to Shion at bakery - and have no option for making a photo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and Masaru talks that it's time to talk to Erica when I choose Quest in dialogue
Seems like I did photo event already
UPD: tried earlier save, did everything again - and seems like it's working, get the text from Earl

Last edited:

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
I finished the update. It was nice, but definitely I think my biggest complaint with this game is that things in general (including the NSFW scenes) drag on TOO MUCH (to the point where I start to get bored or angry that it's taking so long for things to move forward).

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SummerStolenParadise-0.2.6v2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
there is a bug when the inspiration scene fail to load face shionbikitwo.png
that's gamebreaking, im not sure what happened when the prev version had it well just fine.

V3 Links that patched this bug, updated my v2 post with the same links

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
Discord is .

I like doing "almost-live" support here but discord makes things a lot more convenient.
I'll also have to move on to other stuff and to work on the game so I won't be here as much any longer.

If you're keen, feel free to hop on in. Since this is the early stages, it's likely going to be pretty empty/small community
but I will definitely read/see to every message and if its important (bugs,help), I'll get to it asap.

If for some reason discord isn't your thing and no one replies to your post, drop me a PM here and I'll get to you eventually.

I'll try my best to make sure the next update makes the game more intuitive/easier so that the confusion won't happen as much.

Other than that, I'll see most of you in the next update for those who are invested.
And for those who are on the fence, played the game and didn't vibe with it, I hope the next public release with updated QoL and streamlined mechanics will make you dive back in again!

Thank you!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes