3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
I accidentally deleted the old version so saving now is definitely a must for me,I like the game, but I have no desire to play through the missions again. Does anyone have saves after 4 scene?

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
LINKS have been updated to fix the following bugs.
Should be fine now. The flower clearing bug is very game breaking.
Another bug during night event in Red Light District (after seeing Erica going to some office building in town). Alternative version (that gives you Music Box) works fine. Also items here can be found only at night after gang finishes their things here (after 0:00). At a day there is no items on the ground.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
UPD: fixing just by re-enter location

Reactions: 7RKguy

Rjeans

Mar 28, 2022
I accidentally deleted the old version so saving now is definitely a must for me,I like the game, but I have no desire to play through the missions again. Does anyone have saves after 4 scene?
Best I can do for you bro is after scene 3. You still need to gain Erica's affection and trigger Shion photo scene before seeing the air conditioner scene and Erica 1. If that's okay with you

Kutagawa117

Nov 20, 2023
In what month will the next update continue? I'm curious about Masaru and Shion's story

whether shion will be a sex slave or a romantic relationship

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
In what month will the next update continue? I'm curious about Masaru and Shion's story

whether shion will be a sex slave or a romantic relationship

Nothing is definitive yet and any thing that I'll confirm that I'll be working on/coming out soon will be up on patreon.

But next update will end their story/route. And depending on how it goes, it will come with QoL changes, minimap, hotkeys, etc.

I can't promise any dates, of course. When I can, it'll be up on patreon so that everyone supporting me gets notified.
But it will be roughly around the same time between 0.2 and 0.26 if everything goes well. Content will be lesser and focus will be on making the game a better version.

Rjeans

Mar 28, 2022
Nothing is definitive yet and any thing that I'll confirm that I'll be working on/coming out soon will be up on patreon.

But next update will end their story/route. And depending on how it goes, it will come with QoL changes, minimap, hotkeys, etc.

I can't promise any dates, of course. When I can, it'll be up on patreon so that everyone supporting me gets notified.
But it will be roughly around the same time between 0.2 and 0.26 if everything goes well. Content will be lesser and focus will be on making the game a better version.
Gotta let him cook! Never rush and put pressure on yourself. Better to release a polished version than keep on pumping content but past problems still persist. Just don't disappear on us for half a year lol. Keep up the good work!

Kutagawa117

Nov 20, 2023

Love you Dev ur art really amazing !!! More than trash AI Art

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
And another two bugs:
1. Tried bar minigame again - ran around every customer for 2 times and still didn't found the last order. And then time is up.
2. Earl didn't texting after Erica office event - I literally ran around entire world map and nothing happend. Tried to give more gifts to Erica for the next two days, tried to load save before Erica event - nothing work
And regarding Erica event - the man sprite is in clothes but in animation he is naked :unsure:
Also, don't get it presentation wise - firstly, it feels like wasted opportunity for animated silhouette scene with this glass door, secondly - it really looks like sprite animation and sprite animation but big near it (outside of context you can even think about some fantasy about gigants). Maybe it could be bigger and placed somewhere else on the screen like on Shion boobjob scene, I don't know, but for now it looks strange.
And one more thing, for "sleepwalking" event - fingers on hands misplaced again. I guess the close-up image is the same with a little groping event in slums, but there it make sense - Shion is groped from front and here she groped from behind but on close-up image hands placed like she is groped from front, look at thumbs
Also, game started to shut down randomly

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes