Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
Another pair of boys doomed to a life of midgetness and scorn by a mean game creator.
(sorry couldn't help myself)

Not a bad start although I guess it will take a long time to get somewhere.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Another pair of boys doomed to a life of midgetness and scorn by a mean game creator.
(sorry couldn't help myself)

Not a bad start although I guess it will take a long time to get somewhere.
It's always the same problem, either the dev take it slow and you get more and more aroused until you reach the holly grail, or he rush the story and everything taste dull and crappy.
As my father told me once, when you are visiting your date, the best moment is when your climbing the stairs, and the higher floor she lives the better fuck you will give her!!

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
As my father told me once, when you are visiting your date, the best moment is when your climbing the stairs, and the higher floor she lives the better fuck you will give her!!
Heh these are golden words
Not if u tire urself out....climbing the stairs.....
Not that long, and man, You're not that old to get tired so fast.
If two dicks are involved in the same sex act, it's gay.
But... But...

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Not if u tire urself out....climbing the stairs.....
The worse is not to climb the stairs, it's just a good training to avoid the minuteman problem, no the big problem is to descend those stairs when your legs are like marshmallow after a whole night of hard fucking ! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
My English is not exquisite

Version 0.1.2 in the Brazilian Portuguese language (Translation of credits and dialogs)

Click to download

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Why are you all so greedy guys? :)
Yes, you can take care of everything. But at a certain moment when you are not able to hide this, the second brother may intervene in the relationship. That's the idea of story
That's when I find a nice place in the woods to bury him... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Very nice start. Linking this very much so far! Looking forward to the next update.

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
There's not enough decisions yet to speak about any protagonist at all. Now the game is rather a VN than a simulator.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Who has already played, is there definitely a male protagonist? And then according to the description, as if you were playing for a girl.
Yes the game is played on behalf of the older brother

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
logoarh hi,
When is your subscribestar subscription active? Is there any improvement? and i know early but i'm also very curious, when will the next update be?
sory for my bad engrish.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
logoarh hi,
When is your subscribestar subscription active? Is there any improvement? and i know early but i'm also very curious, when will the next update be?
sory for my bad engrish.
Not everything is still under review, I wrote to support, maybe they will speed up. As for the update, I will not give you the exact terms, but I try to make updates once a month - a month and a half
Screenshot_20210412-162826_1.jpg

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.2 APK
Android games updated daily -

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
logoarh hi,
sory for my bad engrish.
Well, the profile on Subscribe star has finally been approved. All i had to do was get them through tech support. Now at least i can not worry that the game will be banned.(I really didn't want to do a patch and change the roles of the characters)

Last edited:

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Why doesn't the Patreon link appear in the game description?
I want to leave the patreon, a lot of people advised me to switch to subscribe star, because sooner or later the patron will ban the game or ask me to change it.

Renders looks cute <3 Are sex scenes going to be animated?
Thanks. Yep, I once uploaded an example

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes