fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
I want to leave the patron, a lot of people advised me to switch to subscribe star, because sooner or later the patron will ban the game or ask me to change it.

Thanks. Yep, I once uploaded an example
preview
I believe leaving the Patreon is not a good idea. Most people who support this kind of games are used to Patreon, and to just say no to it will limit your supporter options by huge amount. Subscribe star is great, but not many people use it (relative to Patreon) and in my mind should be as a backup at best.
Me for example got used to Patreon and do not use subscribe star to support developers for reasons that not all developers I support use it. I just want my expenditure in one place.

Reactions: Kilikxx

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I believe leaving the Patreon is not a good idea. Most people who support this kind of games are used to Patreon, and to just say no to it will limit your supporter options by huge amount. Subscribe star is great, but not many people use it (relative to Patreon) and in my mind should be as a backup at best.
Me for example got used to Patreon and do not use subscribe star to support developers for reasons that not all developers I support use it. I just want my expenditure in one place.
patreon would ban this game cause some characters looks young ( this game don't contain pure sex scenes so they didn't ban it yet)
better idea is subsribestar, their rules are different ;)

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Perhaps, in that case, I'll keep both. But eventually one day the patron will be banned:unsure:

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Incest and twins (age) are forbidden on Patreon. Come to Subscribe, write your e-mail address, be a supporter of your member card information, it is not difficult.

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
Perhaps, in that case, I'll keep both. But eventually one day the patron will be banned:unsure:
Keep both and just keep in mind that it's not gonna last forever when it comes to finances. Otherwise no harm in having double the support/exposure for as long as possible

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
patreon would ban this game cause some characters looks young ( this game don't contain pure sex scenes so they didn't ban it yet)
better idea is subsribestar, their rules are different ;)
Because they seem young, do they already prohibit it?
I thought it was only if the name of mother came up, sister ...

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Because they seem young, do they already prohibit it?
I thought it was only if the name of mother came up, sister ...
few games were removed already for looking too young characters, incest can be avoided by giving a roomate or landlady insted of mom and sis
good example is Insexual Awakening, game was removed from patreon and second part (Insexual Awakening 2) is prohibited even here :cautious:
best decision is have alternative for deleting/banning patreon account - accounts on subscribestar or buy me a coffee

Reactions: Kilikxx

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Keep both and just keep in mind that it's not gonna last forever when it comes to finances. Otherwise no harm in having double the support/exposure for as long as possible
Well, I just don't want people to pay twice, I asked those who went to subscribestar to unsubscribe on patreon. It's not Skyrim to buy the game twice.

I like the concept and everything but man, the English needs polishing.
Oh, man, you didn't see the first version of my translation. There was some ass there. In any case, thank you for your feedback

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
:unsure: One question: will there be hot scenes in the next update?

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
Well, I just don't want people to pay twice, I asked those who went to subscribestar to unsubscribe on patreon. It's not Skyrim to buy the game twice.
Yeah keep it paused for a month to give people a chance to move, that's a very fair point

Reactions: Toushiro

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
dude, version -v0-1-2 ... blue balls? wtf:)
Player thinks the ver 0.1.2 is twelve ver( 0.0.1 for each ver) and are dissapointed about no sexual content yet
It's not important dev relased first version not long time ago - there should be sex from first realase
I'm feeling dissapointed about players who complain and didn't suported any dev ever

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
I like the fact that the developer will stick to his original story without following what Patreon dictates. I'll support him to Subscribestar too (I support him in Patreon for now). I'm very interested in the story and I also would like to learn more about the new characters that will play some role in the game. Logo has also talked about an old guy in her job (her manager if I remember right) and I really want to learn more about him (when are we going to meet him and his role i the story). I'm guessing that he is kind of a jerk & pervert. Maybe Logo could give some info about him.

Reactions: giqui

Frank Chateau

Feb 5, 2018
I think this game has the most potential. I understand the no sexual content yet because once you introduce it...you can never go back. The anticipation is what makes it better than a 25min BRAZZERS video

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
I like the fact that the developer will stick to his original story without following what Patreon dictates. I'll support him to Subscribestar too (I support him in Patreon for now). I'm very interested in the story and I also would like to learn more about the new characters that will play some role in the game. Logo has also talked about an old guy in her job (her manager if I remember right) and I really want to learn more about him (when are we going to meet him and his role i the story). I'm guessing that he is kind of a jerk & pervert. Maybe Logo could give some info about him.
Thank you for your support. About the head of the department from work: this is a man aged about 50 years, who constantly harasses girls at work(some even fucked), an acquaintance of the authorities. Kasie tries not to contact him, but as she lives with guys, she began to dress more openly and he paid attention to her. He won't be able to take it away from you, but he can ruin the relationship. We can resist this if we make the right decisions and if we have good skill. In general, such an idea, then you will see for yourself.

I think this game has the most potential. I understand the no sexual content yet because once you introduce it...you can never go back. The anticipation is what makes it better than a 25min BRAZZERS video
Thanks. Yes, just my thoughts

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes