herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Why doesn’t anyone want to help me with these problems? Do I demand so much?!? :unsure: :rolleyes: :(
In the previous page the first post is mine and it has a walkthrough. Try that to see the best scene in the game, but you have to start with a cheat...because with no big arousal level you can not see anything...

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
In the previous page the first post is mine and it has a walkthrough. Try that to see the best scene in the game, but you have to start with a cheat...because with no big arousal level you can not see anything...
clearly I need a mod that would change the attitude of the Persian .. but where can I download the step by step instructions? can you provide a link to the mod and instructions?

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
Weekly news

Good afternoon, here's some belated news:

I'm finishing the renders of the first day of the update, I have to finish by the middle of the week and start writing text and script.

New update status: ████░░░░░░] 40%

View attachment 3745277
What do you think this showed me or does Casey Mary want to be with Kenny more than be intimate with MS?!? :unsure: :rolleyes::unsure:

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
Is there a mod for the Russian versions of the game? For some reason I can’t find any sense for the English versions((it would be better to find for the Russian versions too((

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Jun 23, 2024 05:09 pm

Weekly news

Good afternoon guys,

I'm still writing the text and script of the first day of the update, about 40 percent is ready, I'll try to finish by the end of next week.

New update status: ââââââââââ]45%

So far, here's a random shot from the update:

1719163511336.png

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
and I also heard that the author of the game will go on vacation in August and it is unlikely that an update of the game will be released this is the slowest and the game is moving along the plot and it is also slow to create it

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
and I also heard that the author of the game will go on vacation in August and it is unlikely that an update of the game will be released this is the slowest and the game is moving along the plot and it is also slow to create it
I personally don't think it's bad at all. I like the slow burn; I detest the "Hey, my name's Bob!", "Hey, Bob, let's hop in bed together" lack of build-up in tons of games. I also don't feel like it's too slow in Summer Story. Not to mention, now we're to the point where the MC can have sex outright with Mia (until she goes away for awhile), and he can get a thighjob from Kasie now. There are probably some other things I'm not mentioning, but at least either of those can happen. Also, I don't think it will be a lot longer before Ashley is far enough along that she'll probably give the MC a handjob soon, and possibly even more in the next few releases. This game is much more of the speed I prefer; I've seen way slower progress in many games.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
I personally don't think it's bad at all. I like the slow burn; I detest the "Hey, my name's Bob!", "Hey, Bob, let's hop in bed together" lack of build-up in tons of games. I also don't feel like it's too slow in Summer Story. Not to mention, now we're to the point where the MC can have sex outright with Mia (until she goes away for awhile), and he can get a thighjob from Kasie now. There are probably some other things I'm not mentioning, but at least either of those can happen. Also, I don't think it will be a lot longer before Ashley is far enough along that she'll probably give the MC a handjob soon, and possibly even more in the next few releases. This game is much more of the speed I prefer; I've seen way slower progress in many games.
Issue is not so much the slow burn anymore but the fact that we keep getting updates that have near zero new progression being made and in most cases actually regressed.
Day 1 DnD is gonna be infamous for this. That update so far did absolutely zero for the game.

Last update also stagnated the game alot and left alot of people annoyed. Long time supporters included that have defended the slow burn.

Reactions: yrban7477 and Lerd0

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Slow burn sucks, but this is more glacial burn. Some people don't understand that there's a fallacy called "black and white" or "false dichotomy" - that there ARE things in between "hops into bed upon meeting" and "boring snorefest of endless yakking for 2+ years before anything happens."

Reactions: yrban7477 and Lerd0

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Issue is not so much the slow burn anymore but the fact that we keep getting updates that have near zero new progression being made and in most cases actually regressed.
Day 1 DnD is gonna be infamous for this. That update so far did absolutely zero for the game.

Last update also stagnated the game alot and left alot of people annoyed. Long time supporters included that have defended the slow burn.
Obviously people are able to feel how they feel, but I still was not upset by the pace of the game. Saying the game "stagnated" with last update has got to be referring to either Mia or Ashley (or both); with Kasie, the brother being present didn't prevent her from either sexual scene, whereas even 3 updates ago it would have. So if it's referring to anything with Kasie, hard disagree.
Slow burn sucks, but this is more glacial burn. Some people don't understand that there's a fallacy called "black and white" or "false dichotomy" - that there ARE things in between "hops into bed upon meeting" and "boring snorefest of endless yakking for 2+ years before anything happens."
And some people don't understand that 2+ years of development time is not the same as in-game time. Regardless of how long you feel like it's been because you've had to wait in the real world, the speed in the game of events has not been a "glacial burn". :rolleyes: Not even in the slightest, especially when it comes to incest that was barely felt and never acted upon before the game started (i.e., very little before the characters' present day).

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
In the game, I embody what I'm interested in. Even if it takes a very long time and seems useless to you, I will still do what I like.
Otherwise, I would have already abandoned the game.

But thank you guys for being interested in the game.

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
In the game, I embody what I'm interested in. Even if it takes a very long time and seems useless to you, I will still do what I like.
Otherwise, I would have already abandoned the game.

But thank you guys for being interested in the game.
Do you know where you can download a mod for changing attitudes for Russian language versions? For some reason I can only find the English version((

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes