Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
And some people don't understand that 2+ years of development time is not the same as in-game time. Regardless of how long you feel like it's been because you've had to wait in the real world, the speed in the game of events has not been a "glacial burn". :rolleyes: Not even in the slightest, especially when it comes to incest that was barely felt and never acted upon before the game started (i.e., very little before the characters' present day).
It's been a long game time, too. Some people don't understand that boring isn't good.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
In the game, I embody what I'm interested in. Even if it takes a very long time and seems useless to you, I will still do what I like.
Otherwise, I would have already abandoned the game.

But thank you guys for being interested in the game.
I know my friend. I just used it as an example of what happens sometimes with the updates in this game when people complain about the slow burn aspect which more often than not their annoyance is misdirected simply.

I defended the DnD session knowing there is a Day 2 coming for it to tie it together.
It is just the easiest example to use for people to understand since you had to cut that update in half and put it on hold.

So I meant no harm in it.

But I do think the latest update did very little for the game but you already know the criticism of it so I decided to not share on that update last time around since so many others already voiced their issues with it.

Keep the slow burn cause I like it. Just make sure the game does not at any point actually regress and we end up taking a step back.

Keep up the good work buddy.

Reactions: logoarh
3.90 star(s) 62 Votes