Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ooookaaaayy:Final decision about height
Okay, comrades, today I thought a lot and decided to choose version 1.
This is closest to what I wanted at first.
Also i changed the proportions a bit to make it look better.
And I reduced Mary's height a little
View attachment 1029646
View attachment 1029647
View attachment 1029648
Kasie can't pat guys on the head if they're too tall
Does a poll and ignore's the results...

Why are you all so greedy guys? :)
Yes, you can take care of everything. But at a certain moment when you are not able to hide this, the second brother may intervene in the relationship. That's the idea of story
Yes, you can choose not to share, but the brother will step in an ignore that choice...

Plus the dev calling you greedy for not wanting to share is a giant red flag and means he obviously wants that stuff and his previous promises of no sharing be treated with caution.

If that's what the dev wants, fine, good go for it, but just be honest and upfront.

Goes on to ignore list.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Unfortunately, we will go on with two midgets with a children look :confused:
So basically we got two adults who look like 12 years old, a sister who was already shot, still shorter and a giant mom.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Unfortunately, we will go on with two midgets with a children look :confused:
So basically we got two adults who look like 12 years old, a sister who was already shot, still shorter and a giant mom.
f9.jpg

My mistake, already apologized for it. This is my first game, I'm learning how to get feedback and connect with other users

Yes, you can choose not to share, but the brother will step in an ignore that choice...

Plus the dev calling you greedy for not wanting to share is a giant red flag and means he obviously wants that stuff and his previous promises of no sharing be treated with caution.

If that's what the dev wants, fine, good go for it, but just be honest and upfront.

Goes on to ignore list.

When one brother sees another brother fucking his sister, he has questions. You can let him join in, or you can say fuck off, and you can continue to use everything yourself.
"intervene in the relationship" - this does not mean that he will stop everything. I apologize if I wrote it incomprehensibly

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
When one brother sees another brother fucking his sister, he has questions. You can let him join in, or you can say fuck off, and you can continue to use everything yourself.
Yes he has many choices, he can hold the candle in the left hand and wank with the right one, or the other way around, or he also can stick the candle in his brother butthole and take his share of ass meat or he also can choose to run away horrified by the thaught that his brother could pull out and splash him in the face as he is licking his sister clit!

So many solutions, so many consquences, the world is full of surprises and you are never far from a buttfuck accident that can leave some traces in the sheets.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Yes he has many choices, he can hold the candle in the left hand and wank with the right one, or the other way around, or he also can stick the candle in his brother butthole and take his share of ass meat or he also can choose to run away horrified by the thaught that his brother could pull out and splash him in the face as he is licking his sister clit!

So many solutions, so many consquences, the world is full of surprises and you are never far from a buttfuck accident that can leave some traces in the sheets.
dude, don't play if you don't like it. this is simple. but don't do what you are doing!

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
I wonder if this game is going to develop relations between the sister and other characters, not only the twins. It would be interesting to see how the main character would react to other guys hitting on his sister. Would he try to help her keep them away or would he be a kind of pervert letting her deal with it alone? Also this game has stats for the main character, does this mean that if your character does not have the needed points in a stat, he won't be able to protect her? There are so many ways this story can go. I wonder what logoarh has in mind. Even though it is just the beginning he has managed to create a very promising story/concept that is unveiled in a sexy and not-rushed way. Let's see what going to happen next.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
dude, don't play if you don't like it. this is simple. but don't do what you are doing!
But i like that game, don't you understand humor, sometimes you need to read between the lines.:)
It's just funny to see those two little boys with their sister and the huge mom and imagine what could happen, we rarely have two guys with a girl because ususally the player don't like too much to see another guy close to his girl, maybe lack of confidence and maturity i guess, so the devs tend to avoid those situations.

Last edited:

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
But i like that game, don't you understand humor, sometimes you need to read between the lines.:)
It's just funny to seen those two little boys with their sister and the huge mom and imagine what could happen, we rarely have two guys with a girl because ususally the player don't like too much to see another guy close to his girl, maybe lack of confidence and maturity i guess, so the devs tend to avoid those situations.
I do not know english. I'm using google translate. I now understand what you mean. I understood the translation of his first message as the opposite of what he is saying now. I thought you saw the second man as homosexual. the translation did so. who knows how he translates them :)
I guess everyone agrees, but there is one more empty hole;)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I do not know english. I'm using google translate. I now understand what you mean. I understood the translation of his first message as the opposite of what he is saying now. I thought you saw the second man as homosexual. the translation did so. who knows how he translates them :)
I guess everyone agrees, but there is one more empty hole;)
Oh yes i get it, if you don't speak english and have to use a translator you can easily get those problems.
I'm not a native english speaking too and sometimes my english can be a bit broken because if i think in my language and translate in english some phrases may seem odd:LOL:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Oh yes i get it, if you don't speak english and have to use a translator you can easily get those problems.
I'm not a native english speaking too and sometimes my english can be a bit broken because if i think in my language and translate in english some phrases may seem odd:LOL:
Yup, never trust google translator
i was writing a exercise for eng, but i didn't knew how is canola in eng, so i writed word from my language that mean canola
GT translates it as rape, without knowledge i wroted this "the farmers producing oil from rape" - or something like this
I've got F+ and my mother must came to school :KEK:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yup, never trust google translator
i was writing a exercise for eng, but i didn't knew how is canola in eng, so i writed word from my language that mean canola
GT translates it as rape, without knowledge i wroted this "the farmers producing oil from rape" - or something like this
I've got F+ and my mother must came to school :KEK:
Oh yes quite funny sorry for the F+ !! :ROFLMAO:
My native language is french and also german because i live in Switzerland, and sometimes there are words in french and english that are the same but with another signification.
Like if i want to say that i'm late for a date, if i translate directly without taking care i would say "je suis en retard" by " I'm in retard" and people would be quite surprised!!o_O

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Oh yes quite funny sorry for the F+ !! :ROFLMAO:
My native language is french and also german because i live in Switzerland, and sometimes there are words in french and english that are the same but with another signification.
Like if i want to say that i'm late for a date, if i translate directly without taking care i would say "je suis en retard" by " I'm in retard" and people would be quite surprised!!o_O
My language belongs to the ural-altay language group. English belongs to the Indo-European group. grammar rules completely different :S

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
I wonder if this game is going to develop relations between the sister and other characters, not only the twins. It would be interesting to see how the main character would react to other guys hitting on his sister. Would he try to help her keep them away or would he be a kind of pervert letting her deal with it alone? Also this game has stats for the main character, does this mean that if your character does not have the needed points in a stat, he won't be able to protect her? There are so many ways this story can go. I wonder what logoarh has in mind. Even though it is just the beginning he has managed to create a very promising story/concept that is unveiled in a sexy and not-rushed way. Let's see what going to happen next.
Thank you so much for your feedback.
Heh you almost guessed right. I can't promise about the other guys, but the boss will stick to her. Somewhere in the middle of the game, there will be a moment where you can just stand and watch what he does to sister, or you can stop him. And yes, the characteristics will depend on certain features of the hero. I want to make it so that the player gets different events for different playthroughs. In the update that I am currently doing, there will be an additional scene in the store, if you have the maximum dexterity, it is small but still(if there is no dex, you will not receive any notifications about this, it will just be different or the same but shorter scene). A lot of people probably won't see a lot of this scenes, and I might be doing some extra useless work, but it's fun to know that someone might accidentally stumble across them.

sleeping beauty...

teaser.
Hey man, thanks for promoting the game:)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Boss, brother, probabaly many males would be wolfs to our precious sister
We need to have choice to stop them and make her our lover
I have hope this can be done without any violence :unsure: :unsure:

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
Thank you so much for your feedback.
Heh you almost guessed right. I can't promise about the other guys, but the boss will stick to her. Somewhere in the middle of the game, there will be a moment where you can just stand and watch what he does to sister, or you can stop him. And yes, the characteristics will depend on certain features of the hero. I want to make it so that the player gets different events for different playthroughs. In the update that I am currently doing, there will be an additional scene in the store, if you have the maximum dexterity, it is small but still(if there is no dex, you will not receive any notifications about this, it will just be different or the same but shorter scene). A lot of people probably won't see a lot of this scenes, and I might be doing some extra useless work, but it's fun to know that someone might accidentally stumble across them.

Hey man, thanks for promoting the game:)
Can't wait to see more of this story! By the way, how is the development of the next update going? Should we expect it soon or it will take some more time?

Reactions: CVDO and Toushiro

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Can't wait to see more of this story! By the way, how is the development of the next update going? Should we expect it soon or it will take some more time?
Almost finished rendering 6 day. Then I will need about 2 days for the text to it and then I will send it for translation. While it is being translated, I will finish the nuances and that's it. I think that a couple of weeks should be enough, BUT, BUUUUUT this is not the exact time, just calculating.
Here's a teaser of the two days of the update:
day5.jpg day6.jpg

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
Almost finished rendering 6 day. Then I will need about 2 days for the text to it and then I will send it for translation. While it is being translated, I will finish the nuances and that's it. I think that a couple of weeks should be enough, BUT, BUUUUUT this is not the exact time, just calculating.
View attachment 1176871 View attachment 1176872
Wow, these situations really look hot! Thanks for the info!

SilX

May 15, 2019
View attachment 1176871 View attachment 1176872
Wow! This is getting hotter :D

Keep it coming!

Reactions: CVDO
3.90 star(s) 62 Votes