1566s

Apr 29, 2021
elo I only have 1questions does anyone know
1.)Dear developer, this small updates are nice, but when can we expect girls "who became pregnant and gives birth"

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
Almost finished rendering 6 day. Then I will need about 2 days for the text to it and then I will send it for translation. While it is being translated, I will finish the nuances and that's it. I think that a couple of weeks should be enough, BUT, BUUUUUT this is not the exact time, just calculating.
Here's a teaser of the two days of the update:
View attachment 1176871 View attachment 1176872
that good looking!!!!

Jhonnyblack

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2020
Ciao, ho scaricato il gioco ma dopo un po' di gioco si spegne il pc. Grazie se mi fai sapere.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Hello everyone, the update is almost ready, BUT natsucold has disappeared somewhere(probably some things in life or just busy, I do not know, he does not respond. Please just don't bother him, he just helped me at will), so I'm thinking of releasing an update with my own translation(Engrish translation).
But maybe someone can help me with the grammar? You do not need to translate, you just need to read the text and correct the grammar. I usually describe the situation in a footnote, here is an example:
edit_text.png

Reactions: CVDO

SilX

May 15, 2019
Hello everyone, the update is almost ready, BUT natsucold has disappeared somewhere(probably some things in life or just busy, I do not know, he does not respond. Please just don't bother him, he just helped me at will), so I'm thinking of releasing an update with my own translation(Engrish translation).
But maybe someone can help me with the grammar? You do not need to translate, you just need to read the text and correct the grammar. I usually describe the situation in a footnote, here is an example:
View attachment 1186719
Using grammarly for the translation will assure a superior quality. Although, your English level seems to be great.

Reactions: CVDO

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Using grammarly for the translation will assure a superior quality. Although, your English level seems to be great.
oh, if only, maybe I'll learn it later, but right now my English is pretty bad.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
View attachment 1186719
If you are still looking for someone, i don't mind helping out :)

Reactions: logoarh and CVDO

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Grammarly is very easy just make an account, download the application
Set the the tone of your text as you see fit it will automatically highlight errors,what to correct etc.
It'll help you out to a good degree
Yes, but only if you already know the language. The program just fixes a little bit, but if it was originally written by an ass, then it does not handle it.:whistle:

If you are still looking for someone, i don't mind helping out :)
Thank you for your suggestion, I have already been helped

Mc is still very small. When they will become a young man ??
Then when he fucks someone:p
The growth of the guys will not change, it's time for you to accept it

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
Yes, but only if you already know the language. The program just fixes a little bit, but if it was originally written by an ass, then it does not handle it.:whistle:

Thank you for your suggestion, I have already been helped

Then when he fucks someone:p
The growth of the guys will not change, it's time for you to accept it
Glad to know you found help. Does this mean we should expect the update soon? Is it too much to wish for this weekend maybe?? :p:p

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
logoarh It'll be nice to have a walkthrough depending on the diferents paths you can have, MC alone and MC sharing with is brother.
Or at least an indication in-game when the stats are changing.

Reactions: Grelk

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
If there is no Vaginal tag dont expect ...Fucking ;) needs more time to get there hahaha
First Dev makes Mc to Seduce then ........ :LOL: (y)

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes