Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I'm not putting pressure, but someone has to fuck someone in the next update. :unsure:
It would be technically difficult with that dwarf MC and his little sausage that could fit in a keyhole!
And the female models don't look so great, lowpoly models with bad textures, i don't know where the dev found them because if you use Daz you can get great looking models for a few bucks.
I don't know what software he uses because the graphics look outdated.

So i'm not so eager to see some fucking, you better use your imagination i guess!

Reactions: EZ8lt and giqui

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Is there a b/s connection(penetration) yet or nah
For the moment we are still looking at our miserable dick in the shower not knowing if we dare to jerk without damaging it!
Look at that ....thing !
The MC is a dwarf with a micropenis, what a glorious day!!
But there are advantages, you can be creative and clean your girlfriend's ears or stick it in her nose
day6_36.jpg

Last edited:

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
It would be technically difficult with that dwarf MC and his little sausage that could fit in a keyhole!
And the female models don't look so great, lowpoly models with bad textures, i don't know where the dev found them because if you use Daz you can get great looking models for a few bucks.
I don't know what software he uses because the graphics look outdated.

So i'm not so eager to see some fucking, you better use your imagination i guess!
I think going without Daz was a good idea, daz models are used in so many games these days. That makes it hard to create a unique character.
As far as I am concerned I haven't seen a unique character in daz for years now. For example long wet female hair (only two options used I think). This gets repetitive real fast and uniqueness impossible.

Of course this is my opinion, not to say daz models are not awesome, but sometimes something else is refreshing.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I would have prefer to play as the youngest, most NTR/Incest mangga stories, the younger bro almost always cucked the elder

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I think going without Daz was a good idea, daz models are used in so many games these days. That makes it hard to create a unique character.
As far as I am concerned I haven't seen a unique character in daz for years now. For example long wet female hair (only two options used I think). This gets repetitive real fast and uniqueness impossible.

Of course this is my opinion, not to say daz models are not awesome, but sometimes something else is refreshing.
When you see repetitive models in DAZ it's just because people are lazy or just pick up a model they liked in another game.
There are hundreds of models available for Daz and you can customize them of course.
Models you can get with Daz are incredible now, why would you use poor quality models and poor rendering software when you can have the best for a very reasonable price.

The problem is not DAZ it's the devs who just want to make a game quickly without learning to use it correctly. When you look at certain games, the rendering quality is often horrible even if they use high quality models.
Most of the time the devs don't even know the basics of lighting and rendering, they just buy some trending models, put some classical props and locations and you get a crappy game.
How many time have i seen the park with the tunnel or the groceries shop with candies !

Some people are good at writing stories, others at coding or at creating high quality models or at building realistic environments and lightings.
So if a dev is alone and has to do everything, he often cuts it short by using classical stuff you see everywhere.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
This is a really slow moving story but I still like it a lot. The premise of it is really hot and I agree with the above that most daz based stories seem to use the same few assets. I don't mind the low quality or HS models here. They work just fine if the story or premise is good.

Hot chick with two horny ass kids trying to fuck her? Awesome.

I would only suggest the author release larger chapters or slightly speed up the pace of the plot another way. Not that there should be gangbangs in the next chapter but something has to happen. At this rate it's been a slight boob touch...literally the tip of a finger slightly touching a boob for 2 seconds...since the first release. That's AWAM levels of slow with pretty much worse everything.

I guess my tip would be that seeing more doesn't have to be consensual. That's a way to show and do more without suddenly making Kasie a bimbo slut out of nowhere. Just make it out of her control, similar to how this last release ended actually! She was forced to attend a party and came home drunk. That's a perfect setup for something more to happen without having to change the character at all. She remains who she is and the player has more to see in order to not feel like you're waiting a couple months for nothing.

Just my two cents, maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: Graag and logoarh

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
I would have prefer to play as the youngest, most NTR/Incest mangga stories, the younger bro almost always cucked the elder
Nah, the story will go on behalf of the older brother, and in general they are twins, there is a difference of several minutes between them. But you gave me an interesting idea: maybe I'll do some events on behalf of the second brother

This is a really slow moving story but I still like it a lot. The premise of it is really hot and I agree with the above that most daz based stories seem to use the same few assets. I don't mind the low quality or HS models here. They work just fine if the story or premise is good.

I would only suggest the author release larger chapters or slightly speed up the pace of the plot another way. Not that there should be gangbangs in the next chapter but something has to happen. At this rate it's been a slight boob touch...literally the tip of a finger slightly touching a boob for 2 seconds...since the first release. That's AWAM levels of slow with pretty much worse everything.

I guess my tip would be that seeing more doesn't have to be consensual. That's a way to show and do more without suddenly making Kasie a bimbo slut out of nowhere. Just make it out of her control, similar to how this last release ended actually! She was forced to attend a party and came home drunk. That's a perfect setup for something more to happen without having to change the character at all. She remains who she is and the player has more to see in order to not feel like you're waiting a couple months for nothing.

Thank you for your feedback, for those who do not want to wait, I introduced Mia into the game. She is less reserved and while the relationship with sister will develop slowly, there are some things you can do with Mia. But there will be consequences

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Here's my WT, Gallery & Cheat Mod for Summer Story v0.1.2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload
Just wondering at this stage of the game does Boosting stats (Via Cheats) for Relationship, Dexterity & Arousal actually change anything in the game or will these only start to impact later in future updates

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

I look at the quality of the story rather than the visual. and this story is so hot :)

As for the pace of the story; maybe there must be touches that look innocent. like Kasie might be tickled, they might fight over the TV remote. but it is too early for consensual or non-consensual sexual touches.

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Just wondering at this stage of the game does Boosting stats (Via Cheats) for Relationship, Dexterity & Arousal actually change anything in the game or will these only start to impact later in future updates
I made the mod about a month ago, and if my memory isn't deceiving me there's currently one instance where u need a stat change. And I added the cheat mod coz back then I was learning how make one and it turned out fine. So I thought why not post it and maybe someone could figure out a flaw and help me improve.

Reactions: Synful62 and OzBrit

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
This is my humble opinion:

-The story is really good because it is different from the others in its essence.

-The characters can be improved in their appearance. (constructive criticism)

-The character of the mother is perfect and should appear in the story.

This game has great potential. I congratulate you because you have created a new and different story.

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
A 40 year old mother and a 24 year old daughter who seem to be the same age, 16 or 18 years old... o_O I think that the dev has just discovered the secret of eternal youth... :ROFLMAO: And once I saw the arrival of the two twins I decided not to waste any more time, I'm sorry... :cool: I don't like children's games... :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: qaywsx and Toushiro

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
It's logical for children to like children's games... It is normal... No need to worry, people usually grow up and become adults... :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

N3M3S1S69

Dec 9, 2020
So since I got it free here I don't mind giving some advice. Maybe this can help you I will try a bit more of the game but the language mistakes are pulling me out of the story.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes