Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
i really hope something happen in this next update cause so far not much. a peek here and there a touch here and there but when are we going to get some action? im all for slow burn but only when done right. so far the sis hasnt really shown to be entrusted in the mc or at least she really just slowly and i mean slowly just began to show a small hint of it, and i mean very small hint.
Be patient, it's too early.

rbherro

Apr 6, 2021
Be patient, it's too early.
i know i can wait, trust me i prefer slowburn. it just that the plot hook isnt quite there yet. i know it still early but atm i feel like something should have happened by now. it doesn't need to be big just show us the readers that this is going somewhere. cause everyday is pretty much the same thing. older sis goes to school or work, bro stay home til she comes back. hung out for a bit than sleep, a tiny scene of flintiness, rinse and repeat. at least other slowburn game shows a sort of character development. it just feels too one sided right now. but that just how i view it atm.

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
Last teaser (TV watching) looks like Jackson's Gandalf & Frodo scenes.
Scale should create an illusion... but it failed.
So we just see a nonchalant photo collage made from different scaled photos.

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
Does anyone has any info about the update and release date? In Patreon there is only the post from 8th day with the Sis in dress. Logo said it should be out before July so it should be almost ready (I hope)!

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
breaking news :)

"So I'm a little late to make an update before July(who would have thought). Now I have finished renders and half of the text and script(I think I will finish it tomorrow). Then there will be a lot of small things to finish.

But there is one more thing: I have a vacation from July 5 to July 26, and I think to rest in it (lol). Therefore, I will suspend the fees for July, for not you to pay while I'm resting.
I will also have to leave the city from July 1 to 3(or 4) to help my relatives.

In general, the update will be released a little later, but until July 10 for sure(just exactly for sure).

Well, the reason why everything was so delayed: this is what I wanted to make a bigger weekend in the game, so 590 renderings and 3 animations came out."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Starting the whole game again from the beginning? I hope it doesn’t become a habit to start over every time. Well luckily it is not a terribly demanding and big game.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Summer Story [v0.1.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 948 MB
Original Size Mac: 931 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 197 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 180 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Any action in this? Tags are scarce .. did y”all look under this game skirt?
Summer Story [v0.1.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 948 MB
Original Size Mac: 931 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 197 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 180 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
I generally don't like minigames - they're often too hard and interrupt the game, or they're too easy and waste time/are boring.

Reactions: JokerLeader

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what's the problem with proportion in this game?? the 2 sibling are ridiculously small for 18 year's hold guys...this really hit bad on this game to me...and their look is awful too..a pity

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
what's the problem with proportion in this game?? the 2 sibling are ridiculously small for 18 year's hold guys...this really hit bad on this game to me...and their look is awful too..a pity
Well it is clear the siblings are not meant to be 18 yo and only have that age for legal reasons, so no use complaining about it. For me the question will be more how much content there will be if you do not wish to share the ladies and if that will be even possible in the first place. Until time that is clear no use to get invested in this game, since for me sharing is not caring. Even if with twin.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes