ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Love the hot sister, i hope we get good content on the next update this was extremely vanilla but i think this game will be great.. looking forward for next update, hope it is a good one.

p.s i would probably change the neighbor face appearance, she looks like the twin sister of the sister, rest is all correct

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
So will the younger twin brother be around the mc at all times, because i really hope not...

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
some thoughts after an initial play through:

- renders are a bit rough around the edges in my opinion but the older sister model looks good
- dev is not a native english speaker and there is a disclaimer about this at the beginning; that being said there are some grammar issues and typos throughout
- i like Kasie’s (older sister) work office attire, perhaps there will be future updates where she wears different outfits to work or is encouraged to wear different stuff from the boys
- after reading some of dev’s comments, it seemed like the VN was told from Derek’s POV, but i did not feel that this was the case- maybe it’s because it’s still in its infancy stages but from a story telling perspective it was more of someone from the outside looking in when reading the story
- while it is short, i am intrigued and look forward to much more soon. wish the dev the best of luck on this one

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Thank you for your feedback guys

i like Kasie’s (older sister) work office attire, perhaps there will be future updates where she wears different outfits to work or is encouraged to wear different stuff from the boys
Yeah, I'm planning on her changing her clothes later

after reading some of dev’s comments, it seemed like the VN was told from Derek’s POV, but i did not feel that this was the case- maybe it’s because it’s still in its infancy stages but from a story telling perspective it was more of someone from the outside looking in when reading the story
hmm, I'll try to write the text more accurately

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Maybe you could give us some info about the story of the next update?
Saturday will be completely dedicated to sister(a trip to the beach with her)
Sunday a trip to the park with her for a picnic and in the evening the first "something" with Mia(if you have a good relationship with her).
such a plan:sneaky:, now i made about 25% of Saturday's renderers

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020
Saturday will be completely dedicated to sister(a trip to the beach with her)
Sunday a trip to the park with her for a picnic and in the evening the first "something" with Mia(if you have a good relationship with her).
such a plan:sneaky:, now i made about 25% of Saturday's renderers
Sounds good, I'm looking forward to it :love:.

CVDO

May 27, 2019
Exciteed :) id love to see them damcing or sorts, or any kind of dry humping would be appreciated :D

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
I wonder if Logo will share any other news regarding the upcoming update. The weekend events could be really hot. Hope it will be released soon. I also wonder when we will see characters from the office (pervert manager). I guess we have to wait and see

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Exciteed :) id love to see them damcing or sorts, or any kind of dry humping would be appreciated :D
Plan to introduce this

I wonder if Logo will share any other news regarding the upcoming update. The weekend events could be really hot. Hope it will be released soon. I also wonder when we will see characters from the office (pervert manager). I guess we have to wait and see
Update I'm doing, almost ready to render 7 days. It turned out more than usual(about 350). I won't say anything about the release, but I'll try to finish it before July.
A manager from work will appear around the end of June(game's June).

rbherro

Apr 6, 2021
i really hope something happen in this next update cause so far not much. a peek here and there a touch here and there but when are we going to get some action? im all for slow burn but only when done right. so far the sis hasnt really shown to be entrusted in the mc or at least she really just slowly and i mean slowly just began to show a small hint of it, and i mean very small hint.

• Angry
Reactions: Shifty_9
3.90 star(s) 62 Votes