indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Well it is clear the siblings are not meant to be 18 yo and only have that age for legal reasons, so no use complaining about it. For me the question will be more how much content there will be if you do not wish to share the ladies and if that will be even possible in the first place. Until time that is clear no use to get invested in this game, since for me sharing is not caring. Even if with twin.
welll proportion are really messed up even if they'r supposed to be 14 teens YO

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Sleep molestation scenes are meh by themselves, having a sleep molestation minigame with the tiny dude jerking off his tiny dick is meh on the triple. I'm not sure if you did that so there would be some more "raunchy" scenes in the game, but it doesn't work out at all imo.

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Sadly, the two MCs are almost like dwarfs.
It's not like a teenager at all.
Is it really necessary to make this look?
The whole is just an adult scaled down...

Seriously, please zoom in to be as tall as the girl or taller than her, it doesn't really matter.

azx.jpg

Last edited:

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
There are many options right now and I wonder if every decision you make will lead to a different path. For example if you fail in a minigame (in the scene where Derek masturbates on her bed) will that lead to a different path/event? Also I'd prefer the new icons in the options to correspond differently, like if this option corrupts a character more, makes the MC more appealing or pervert, or even if a choise will lead to a NTR path (I don't know if that's possible), etc. All in all it was another good update and hopefully we will see more daring lewd events soon!

Reactions: mariorossi69cm

Dregar

Aug 16, 2019
I like the concept of the game. Dev seems to be building the game using TK17. I'm trying to create something with that game engine too, so it's fun to see the possibilities and choices made. I actually like the slow buildup in the story, so looking forward to the next release.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
No Problem with Slowburns but (slowburns takes extra game size) Right now 1gb + next update stil blue balls 1.300 mb
etc etc ...I bet On Sex Scenes Game size 3+gb with BJ :cool: (y)

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanx for the update.
Love the game and the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work. (y)

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
No Problem with Slowburns but (slowburns takes extra game size) Right now 1gb + next update stil blue balls 1.300 mb
etc etc ...I bet On Sex Scenes Game size 3+gb with BJ :cool: (y)
This is not a slow burn, it's ineptitude. So far this entire story is like a wet dream of someone who has no idea what sex is and just goes by instinct, touching places. I wasn't this clueless about my sexuality since I was 11 years old. Unless that's the exact goal, to accurately portray barely pubescent horndogs. Then I retract my statement about ineptitude.

Loker

Jan 6, 2019
I know lot of you are not pleased with the brothers being smaller then a sister, but to be honest I quite like that. You have quite a number of these games, where is the tall as the older sister or taller, but that got a bit different vibe for me. The current state is good but I agree that some proportions are really strange such as the figures. Maybe make them more like humans I guess. like everyone (except for a few lucky one with just mental flaw) have a physicall flaw and its totaly okay and make them whom they really are, a human. But lets just make it a realistic flaw :)

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
logoarh will sharing always be optional? I hate sharing-ntr-cuckold...etc and if at some point we have to share the sister with other brother then I wouldn't prefer to try the game so I don't get dissapointed if there will be a forced sharing scene or scene where other brother have sex with the sister

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
logoarh will sharing always be optional? I hate sharing-ntr-cuckold...etc and if at some point we have to share the sister with other brother then I wouldn't prefer to try the game so I don't get dissapointed if there will be a forced sharing scene or scene where other brother have sex with the sister
yes, this is optional. it is not necessary to share, if you want to get everything alone, then you can get everything yourself

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Sadly, the two MCs are almost like dwarfs.
It's not like a teenager at all.
Is it really necessary to make this look?
The whole is just an adult scaled down...

Seriously, please zoom in to be as tall as the girl or taller than her, it doesn't really matter.

View attachment 1285674
It's a hobbit family and the sister is a giant hobbit i guess

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
Feature request: multilingual game instead of three language versions.
Now compressors make only English one.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes