some0ne_9

Oct 7, 2016
Just played the latest update really enjoyed what I have seen so far, Kasie is really likable , I really like that you have the option to defend Kenny even if you aren't on the sharing path.
I think twins height and proportions are good no need to change them.

What I appreciated the most is not using the bitchy older sister troupe, it is so over used and I like the Onee-san troupe much more and wish more games used it.

I wonder if we can share Mia with Kenny or not cause I think that is a better scenario than sharing Kasie.

TL;DR: great game kudos to logoarh and best of luck.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The latest update was just two days where very little happen, quite a boring life for those three and for us who are watching unfortunately.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's looking like it's going to be one of those really slow games so by the time anything starts happening, summer will be over.

That's the one big issue I have with games like this and slow burns.... The dev has set a time limit, in this case being summer, which means you can't take weeks to build anything up or you end up having to rush everything on the last few days.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
yes, this is optional. it is not necessary to share, if you want to get everything alone, then you can get everything yourself
and where is the Russian language? if i'm not mistaken in 1.3 was

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Notice this game since 0.1 but not playing it at first, just thought it is some normal prevert children fucking his adult sis kind of game. Saw it updated recently so give it a try and the game is not as bad as I thought, glad I try this one.:cool:
Well, the mc and his brother look too young for me to compare with their sister, kasie look like an adult and the two brothers look like in middle school rather than studying in college. Will there be any adjustment about it?:rolleyes:
Moreover, I think the kasie and mia are too similar( just change the hair style and color), I almost think that there is another sis in the story at first, some adjustment will be much better.:whistle:
Beside, will there be any mother and son content or the mother just appear in the beginning and play as a background story? Is kasie and mia the only possible Li in the whole game and no new characters will be added in the future? Is the game have a harem path or we can only choose one girl in the final ending? :unsure:
I am not quite understanding about the point system in this game. It is sure that you or kenny will get closer with kasie or mia if you have a higher relationship point, but isn't it quite overlapping with the kasie's arousal and mia's sympathy? The relationship point will progress the story why we need another points to unlock more stories? What will happen if I have high relationship point with kasie and mia but have a low kasie's arousal and mia's sympathy? :unsure:
Also, better to add mia's data in the characteristics if mia is also a possible Li and the instruction picture still using the default mc name. :rolleyes:
If I remember correctly, in the story mia said that kasie was not virgin anymore because her boyfriend rape her? WTF is that ture? I'm going to beat him if he appear in the game. :mad:
Will there be any NTR content in the future? I am ok with the NTR content but just want to make sure that the little rat kenny will not betray and steal my sis from me if I am not sharing kasie with him.:mad:( If the answer is yes, I already have someone in mind like the guy in the gym, mia's boyfriend, the boss, the father and the biggest enemy kenny, so many possible outcome:p)

Last edited:
Reactions: dickus4756

Doctor crazy

Jul 3, 2021
logoarh
even if you rename the protagonist, in the status menu is Derek dexterity, you could change it to "your dexterity".

I changed the MC's name so it was pretty confusing when it appeared in the upper left corner Derek dexterity+

Doctor crazy

Jul 3, 2021
Notice this game since 0.1 but not playing it at first, just thought it is some normal prevert children fucking his adult sis kind of game. Saw it updated recently so give it a try and the game is not as bad as I thought, glad I try this one.:cool:
Well, the mc and his brother look too young for me to compare with their sister, kasie look like an adult and the two brothers look like in middle school rather than studying in college. Will there be any adjustment about it?:rolleyes:
Moreover, I think the kasie and mia are too similar( just change the hair style and color), I almost think that there is another sis in the story at first, some adjustment will be much better.:whistle:
Beside, will there be any mother and son content or the mother just appear in the beginning and play as a background story? Is kasie and mia the only possible Li in the whole game and no new characters will be added in the future? Is the game have a harem path or we can only choose one girl in the final ending? :unsure:
I am not quite understanding about the point system in this game. It is sure that you or kenny will get closer with kasie or mia if you have a higher relationship point, but isn't it quite overlapping with the kasie's arousal and mia's sympathy? The relationship point will progress the story why we need another points to unlock more stories? What will happen if I have high relationship point with kasie and mia but have a low kasie's arousal and mia's sympathy? :unsure:
Also, better to add mia's data in the characteristics if mia is also a possible Li and the instruction picture still using the default mc name. :rolleyes:
If I remember correctly, in the story mia said that kasie was not virgin anymore because her boyfriend rape her? WTF is that ture? I'm going to beat him if he appear in the game. :mad:
Will there be any NTR content in the future? I am ok with the NTR content but just want to make sure that the little rat kenny will not betray and steal my sis from me if I am not sharing kasie with him.:mad:( If the answer is yes, I already have someone in mind like the guy in the gym, mia's boyfriend, the boss, the father and the biggest enemy kenny, so many possible outcome:p)
the dev said that there won't be any ntr content in the game, i mean ntr like your sister is stolen from you or another guy fucks her while you watch none of this type, it will only have sharing and this will be optional if you don't want to share your "sister."
Share like a threesome

Doctor crazy

Jul 3, 2021
logoarh
two questions, mia says kasie's ex-boyfriend raped her, i don't know if this is a translation error, but i think you meant he tried to rape kasie?
and my last question kasie is a virgin? that makes the incest thing hotter.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
logoarh
even if you rename the protagonist, in the status menu is Derek dexterity, you could change it to "your dexterity".

I changed the MC's name so it was pretty confusing when it appeared in the upper left corner Derek dexterity+
Can you tell me the exact place where this inscription appeared? I have not seen such notifications in the code. If you're talking about the characteristics window on the right, then the name should change there. Unless you use non-English or Russian letters(Only Latin and Cyrillic letters are supported in the name)

... and the two brothers look like in middle school rather than studying in college.
All the characters in the game are adults, but think about it

Hmm, I've already changed her face, are they still too similar?

Yes, Mia and Kasie are the only ones with whom we can build a relationship and it's better not to count on a harem(I didn't even think about it, but who knows)

well, relationship points will help to open the love path faster, lust points will open additional scenes and allow Kenny to join. In fact, I'm still refining the system

Yes, when she was younger and just arrived from her hometown, she met a guy. He turned out to be a goat and they had sex, violent. Too early and too rough than she wanted it to be

logoarh
two questions, mia says kasie's ex-boyfriend raped her, i don't know if this is a translation error, but i think you meant he tried to rape kasie?
Unfortunately, she is no longer a virgin because of the " incident"

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes