Jhonnyblack

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2020
Ciao.Versione 1-2 arrivo alla scena della madre in cucina mentre parla con la figlia pc schermo nero.Versione 1-3 stessa cosa.Ora non è per qualcosa.Ma se versione script è 7.3.5. Mi dici il motivo?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Summer Story [v0.1.3] [Logo] crunched

Original Size PC: 608 MB
Original Size Mac: 591 MB

Compressed Size PC: 100 MB
Summer_Story-0.1.3-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 82 MB

Summer_Story-0.1.3-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
when I read in the story that the two brothers watching Nations League I thought that the Americans players would say WTF is Nation League….LOL

Reactions: logoarh

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Writes that the download was deleted)
just checked, the links are ok

wait what this update had? i loaded my last save and it still showing this version ended
apparently, the autosave is broken, just start the game from the beginning

when I read in the story that the two brothers watching Nations League I thought that the Americans players would say WTF is Nation League….LOL
Well, the game according to my plan takes place in a European country, and I think the league should be known to everyone. Well, if not, then they will learn something new:D

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well, the game according to my plan takes place in a European country, and I think the league should be known to everyone. Well, if not, then they will learn something new:D
I live in Europe, I watch football often, being in a fangroup for a club team and all, know a lot of folks that also football fans, but I can say, we collectively don't give a fuck about the Nations League, if I'm correct about what it is (the bullshit tournament the Uefa came up with a few years ago). So expecting others to know as well is a bit iffy. :ROFLMAO:

If you meant the European Championship or Euros, that is a different topic yeah.

Reactions: logoarh and m4pII

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
My English is not exquisite

Version 0.1.3 in the Brazilian Portuguese language (Translation of dialogs)

Click to download

Reactions: logoarh

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
logoarh i know its supposed to be slow slow slow burn, but could you spice things a bit next update?
great work btw (y)
We have the feeling that it burns very slow, but in fact it's due to the fact that the game is released in smal bits. In the game time only 3 or 4 days have passed i guess.
And when you look at the MC dick, that poor thing, you thank god that nothing happened yet!!:ROFLMAO:
If the sister has to take care of it one day in a far future, let's hope the MC would find some miracle pills or plunge it in snake oil !

• Haha
Reactions: pantene and Nulldev

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
Loooooool... boooaaa.... man war das Erfrischend ,wenn i richtig Zählt habe ,waren ein paar Sekunden mit Glaub 3 - 4 Scenen Neu... schon der Wahnsinn ,bin immer wieder Geschockt was man so Erreichen kann ...-D

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes