Yagizzza

May 18, 2017
When derek goes to the bathroom you have two choices (Jerk off or not) choose "jerk off" then Kasie will enter the bathroom and see derek jerking off. later when Kasie asks derek to go to the gym with her refuse to go. the scene will start automatically after she comes back from the gym.

Edit: Forgot to mention. picking these choices above will also make Kasie give you a permission to check her out.

You need to choose (Tell Kenny about your plans for Kasie?) on Day 3 and (Help him) on day 7 when bullies push him at the beach.
Could you please share your full save file ? Because couldn't catch the all branches and i dont want to try it over and over again. Also i think cheat & wt mod doesn't help much for this game.

Rouruki

May 31, 2021
Here's my WT, Gallery & Cheat Mod for Summer Story v0.1.9

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cant find the WT between of them. tried installing each one but still cant see the function of the WT. I thought there will be highlights of each choices or notes in each choices.

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
cant find the WT between of them. tried installing each one but still cant see the function of the WT. I thought there will be highlights of each choices or notes in each choices.
I haven't completed the WT yet, and probably not gonna do it soon.

Reactions: Rouruki

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
before started playing I just wanna know is there any sex scene with sister? or just teasing?

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
Hei guys which one is more important? kasie's relation points with mc or her arousal points?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hei guys which one is more important? kasie's relation points with mc or her arousal points?
Depends on who you want her to eventually fuck. That is if that ever happens. I personally want her to get with the younger brother. Their relationship is cute.

• Wow
Reactions: krak0n

zhengyus

Feb 17, 2020
The game is very interesting, the height of the twins is also very good, but the screen resolution is too low, of course, low resolution rendering time is shorter, it is easier to advance the game story, I highly recommend a software called Topaz Gigapixel AI, which can quickly Upscaling the game resolution to 1080P, here are the two comparisons I converted.
day17_151-gigapixel-scale-2_00x.jpg
day18_26.jpg

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes