Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
I am guessing by your stat lust number that you were on the MC only path. With no help from Kenny, you are going to miss out on a lot of lust points.
I'm talking about what was mentioned couple pages before by other F95 user. There's that time when you choose some spice events, but Lust points don't raise even though you chose that event. From a certain point in the game, I think its 26th June, even when the game says Kasie is aroused, that stat won't go up.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I'm talking about what was mentioned couple pages before by other F95 user. There's that time when you choose some spice events, but Lust points don't raise even though you chose that event. From a certain point in the game, I think its 26th June, even when the game says Kasie is aroused, that stat won't go up.
There is two type of arousals, one that gives points and the second that is for the potential scenes that you get. In one of my playthroughs I had the arousal message come up 25 times, but there was no stat change. There needs to be a plus sign to get added points.

Reactions: Sethus1

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
There is two type of arousals, one that gives points and the second that is for the potential scenes that you get. In one of my playthroughs I had the arousal message come up 25 times, but there was no stat change. There needs to be a plus sign to get added points.
Oh, didn't know that. Thanks!

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Weekly news

Good afternoon friends,

I'm still doing renders of the first day of the update (yes, I know I'm way behind my usual schedule). About 70 percent is ready.

And to be honest, I do not know what to show you from the renders, I'd rather show you the beginning of the D&D campaign that will appear in the game.

I made character sheets to make it easier for me to keep track of them. And I've already written a bunch of sheets of paper with a plot, so I hope you'll like what I got in the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S.

I read your comments and saw that some people don't like it when I spray on such things, instead of the main plot (although this is part of it), but I really want to do it in the game.
And you know, this game is a reflection of my thoughts and ideas, so I'll do it anyway.
And what will you do to me, eh? I'm in another city. And even the country. Kek

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Well finally, I got to play several routes in the new update. And yep, I tried for a balanced game trying to get 50%, Arousal and 50% relationship--which is basically a waste of time since a balanced approach really doesn't get a player much content. So, then I took the relationship route with only a few arousals and still missed some key content--then I went 100% relationship and got a fair outcome; lastly, took the all arousal route and picked up mostly what I missed going down the relationship route.

As to this release, I would put it into the OK file as a good or bad game. The prior releases were good to very good as I have mentioned in other posts. OK getting a jealous Kassie was expected from one of the spoilers and looks like I was spot on with that prediction--could it have been better--Oh yah. Would have been a good plot device to have furthered the story. Weak, I found the Derrek/Kassie pool scene. They are already to the point of kissing, and touching with only the moral wall of do they or don't they do the deed.

The shopping thing in this release, weak. Sure, better twists could have been in the story regarding going shopping, like Derrek and/or Kenny walking in on a naked Kassie; the only difference Kassie being secretively turned on being seen naked while protesting how immoral it was to be seen naked by her brothers. The part Kassie stating to herself she wanted to see Derrek's cock was a little out of the blue--or the inner statement that had Derrek (forced her, or encouraged her head toward his cock) that she would have wanted to give him a BJ.

What I had expected was the almost deed getting done... something like Derrek rolls on top of Kassie, starts to kiss her, getting her so aroused when he starts to suck on her nipples that she opens her legs and can feal his cock at her opening (dry humping) that she almost allows Derrek to remove her panties.

Sadly, I wish the devs had more help in story writing (plot development) and in programing and rendering. This is a very good storyline but to do it justice takes a whole lot of work to get the content to flow together and still be plausible which is its greatest strength. Am willing to wager the story writing is actually better than the full content, but to get that content to make the story is a huge task.

Reactions: Jorjor69

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023

Weekly news

Good afternoon friends,
I'm still doing renders of the first day of the update (yes, I know I'm way behind my usual schedule). About 70 percent is ready.

And to be honest, I do not know what to show you from the renders, I'd rather show you the beginning of the D&D campaign that will appear in the game.

I made character sheets to make it easier for me to keep track of them. And I've already written a bunch of sheets of paper with a plot, so I hope you'll like what I got in the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S.

I read your comments and saw that some people don't like it when I spray on such things, instead of the main plot (although this is part of it), but I really want to do it in the game.
And you know, this game is a reflection of my thoughts and ideas, so I'll do it anyway.
And what will you do to me, eh? I'm in another city. And even the country. Kek
Art is a love'm or leave'm zero sum game--game making is an art.

Your fame or infamy you achieve will always be subjective to the viewer and trying to please everyone will result in you not pleasing anyone--LOL! So, keep on doing what you're doing. The only sound advice I could offer that's of any value, is be careful HOW you put in the elements you want. If it flows, makes the story better, great--your th artist with the paint brush.

P.S.
If you're doing a D&D theme, please no Hang-gliding Hobbits dropping rabid squirrels

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
"And what will you do to me, eh? I'm in another city. And even the country. Kek"

well technically speaking, their leverage is their subscriptions. what would they do to you? lol idk unsubscribe, till subscribestar earnings are inevitably cut from your net income :LUL:

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
[:KEK:QUOTE="Kassan06969, post: 10878268, member: 4829160"]
Another damn bullshit blueballing game. Why make it so hard to get any? Most of us play these games to get away from that shit in real life.
[/QUOTE]
Ouch, can't catch a break ehh

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
I really like the game, but I wanted an option to kill my brother, and take him out of the game!!!^^

But seriously, this thing that happens before, like, spying on her sister taking a shower reflects on something that later, that prevents me from spying on her changing clothes again, is sad!!! :(

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Good afternoon people,
I'm finishing making renders of the first day of the update, about 90 percent is ready.
Next week I will start writing text and script
(I wrote 40 pages of text for DnD, as if I had written a term paper, phew)

crazdog07

Apr 26, 2018
Really love this game and the build up with the sister, hope rest of the development for the next patch goes well! Looking forward to the DnD episode! (p.s. I personally prefer the solo Derek route!)

Last edited:

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
I can't say much about milking in this specific game case... I just found out about it at the last update [0.2.5] for the first time. So until i will see next build i can't really comment on that.
I'm usually not checking games with low version number at all.
At first i was shocked - 0.2 and it had so long gameplay.
As for main girl sexual content wise - it's okay as for 0.2, but...

But then i realized when this thread was started. The game is in development for 2 years already and her corruption just starting showing some 'fruits'.
So yeah, it takes time for sure.
But i don't mind waiting, checking game updates from time time.
I hate rushed games. Most of the times i'm loosing interest after 'the stuff is done' too.
Example: I loved DMD in the first season\episode - i'm not sure how it was called in there.
After we got juicy stuff with her... I'm pretty sure i played just a few updates for 2nd, and then just checked CGs from 3

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
there is no milking here, everyone gets it for free.
the money from patreon etc. is just extra cash for the dev, there is no early release for them.

Reactions: filochard

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Weekly news

Good evening and morning and afternoon, gentlemen.

I'm still writing the text and script of the first day of the update, about 30 percent is ready, It turned out to be more difficult than I expected.

And, I see that I do not have time to make the second day of the update before the beginning of July (the beginning of my vacation).

Therefore, I decided that this update will consist of one day, it's better than you waiting another month and clearly better than my burnout if I decide to spend part of the vacation working on the update(again...).

1686515714804.png

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Hi, yes, I understand you.
But I want to do it, and you will probably have to endure one game day.
In any case, I'm glad that you like the game and thank you for your support
This is your project--and I am interested where you take the storyline, so the D&D thing sure why not? Hopefully your artistic skills will use this sub-plot to advance the story and the game :)

On a rather serious note, in the last release, you did create a couple of plot holes with Kasie that works against your push toward plausibility. Does it really matter what I think? No, it doesn't. This is a great game and love to see it remain one of the great games. However you use this D&D game night, am hoping you will use it as an opportunity to help develop Kassie's inner thoughts and feelings. Am guessing the D&D game is further foundation building toward her relationship toward her brother{s}--but if you can better give the player a clearer understanding of Kassie's feelings and thoughts, it would be a steppingstone to where you want to take the story some several months down the road:)

Sorry my mind reader skills are not what they use to be, but might this D&D game night lead to another D&D adventure evening where Kassie uses it as an excuse to encourage "special" attention? Sure, if that is your intent, it would work, though since D&D is a group activity might the pitfall be a lock for the shared path? Of course, to avoid that pitfall in locking the protagonists, there would have to be a secondary path to code.

Reactions: alexvp and logoarh

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020

Weekly news

Good evening and morning and afternoon, gentlemen.

I'm still writing the text and script of the first day of the update, about 30 percent is ready, It turned out to be more difficult than I expected.

And, I see that I do not have time to make the second day of the update before the beginning of July (the beginning of my vacation).

Therefore, I decided that this update will consist of one day, it's better than you waiting another month and clearly better than my burnout if I decide to spend part of the vacation working on the update(again...).

View attachment 2690992
Would love to have the regular 2-day GameDay, but can't complain. (Personally hope there's some juicy content to compensate for the missing day ). It's better to have one than none at all--at least this Dev is very much transparent and consistent with scheduled releases and updates! Something we wish other developers can emulate.

This is why logoarh is worth every penny and word of support guys!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes